It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A sin is a breaking of one of the ten commandments.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by undo

but i'm church. lol "know ye not that ye are the temple of god?"
mwahaha. okay, so i attend myself. that's kinda weird lol

you can repent confess your sins to me in pm if you like so I can find out whats been in your temple of God

well let me see, confess your sins one to another, eh? one time when i was 3, i climbed up the kitchen cabinets to get to the chocolate covered cherries, ate too many of them and ended up reintroducing them to the environment in a most unpleasant fashion. when i was 7, i climbed a tree in a dress. (i have this climbing thing going on). when i was 12, i listened to na na na hey hey goodbye, 100s of times till my mom thought she was gonna break my 45 record of the song. errr i missed when i was 10. i trapped a yellow jacket in an empty olive jar and stuffed into a hole in the log that the jackets had set up housekeeping in. later, i'm traipsing back thru the yard and they remembered me. ouch.

there's more exhilirating moments where those came from. nods slowly.

edit on 2-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight

Why should modern day Christians have a guilty conscience for things done in the distant past
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Why should humanity be responsible for adam and eves Original Sin???

you aren't. you're only responsible for yourself. theoretically, the addition of procreation to our genome, included the necessary behaviors to support offspring. those included similar traits to the rest of the mammal kingdom, such as protection of the family at all costs, survival of the fittest behaviors, which includes stuff like jealousy, murder, and so on. those are traits we can do without.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Why must you try to derail this topic with your diatribe against bad things done by those who claim to be Christians

Gotcha! You cry about people derailing your thread. Then for about 30-40 posts we have a concurrent thread by 2 writers talking about what is and isnt evolution......

And then wait for it...drum...roll.....
you stick not just a toe but your whole body into the evolution debate...but I thought you didnt want your thread derailed....

Its always the same with christians...they cant miss an opportunity when they smell blood and ooora...we're on a roll...numbers of fired up xrissies...joing the thread here we go...lets try and save some souls

where's the "this is my thread and stick to it" now gone?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Its always the same with christians

It is?

You're welcome to join my Stargates are Real thread and attempt to get me to do whatever is that you think christians all do the same. Considering there are so many different types of christians, could it be you're just picking up on a human foible?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"reply to post by AthiestJesus"

And your really cool screen name blaphemes the most high

I didnt know that jesus being part of the triune goodhood and yet allowed to die at the cross....was the most high? I also thought an atheist didnt beleive in deities...therefore jesus must be a true atheist if part of the godhood.....as what need of "BELIEF" if god?

But there you go again start attacking the player not the topic..."big thirty 30yrs on earth" You've resorted to this behaviour in countless threads...so much much hate coming from the one who calls others hateful

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

They`ll be first in line to take the mark and kneel in forced or voluntary worship meanwhile they`ll support and usher in their ultimate aims, in the constant push and ever evolving NWO and their agendas, they can have my head on their chopping block and force only my dead carcase to do the same.

in...
1Chronicles 21:1-16 David took a census of the people...and jehovah got pretty upset with him

and also Herod taking a census in the NT...god got pretty upset then.

Tell me do you live in a country that doesnt have a Census or pay income tax? Sorry then ..too late youre already marked

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

America is a corporation owned by 'the crown' which is the square mile of london that has no taxes no laws and no flag - a country in its self. The bush family is part of the bloodline
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Now we're getting somewhere.
I also think it was a post from Undo that hinted at something being at the top of the Elites, that they didnt want to discuss at this point. For all of the weirdness of David Icke I suspect that maybe there is a an "alien" controlling this planet...so well hidden throughout the ages. Maybe the gnostics were right in describing it as the demiurge.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It is?

Yeah maybe I was a bit annoyed and tarred every christian with the xrissie (fundy) brush. There 3 maybe 4 particular christians who always seem to gravitate to some of this thrads breating fire brimstone and calling us to repent.
BTW I have visited your Stargates thread..excellent work...now I need about 6 months off from work to really study it...hehe

jesus was the last pharaoh of egypt. he was of the ptolemy line from king david, and the son of cleopatra. he was the adopted son of julius caesar
Thanks for this post...I do remember reading somewher about that pharaonic link

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Hey, OP, came upon this thread because of the other thread you started, whining complaining about how somebody was derailing your thread and the ATS moderators wouldn't come to your rescue. Boo *'n Hoo.

I'd just note that both in your OP and in your comments to some in this thread, that you twist people's words around. I really don't think the New Agers you are quoting mean anything like instigating a proscription against those with conventional Christian notions, but rather that such notions needs to die out -- as in people's views on such matters need to change.

Similarly, the postress Druscilla said she wouldn't care if you and most other religious types were to jump off a cliff and you turned that around to claiming she said that you need to die. Twisting peoples words around is both bad form and the sign of a twisted individual.

Moreover, when someone starts yet another thread about Christian victimhood it tends to draw a lot of flack because Christians have had a long history of victimizing others as well as causing a lot of ultra-violence, i.e. they tend to be major hypocrites. A lot of people really don't care for such hypocrisy and self-righteous indignation, so they respond by giving their own 2-cent's worth (or in one person's case here eight bits worth).

If such responses bother you, then I highly recommend you don't create provocative threads in which you twist people's words.

And remember: The Great Noodle boils for our sins.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight

in...
1Chronicles 21:1-16 David took a census of the people...and jehovah got pretty upset with him

and also Herod taking a census in the NT...god got pretty upset then.

Tell me do you live in a country that doesnt have a Census or pay income tax? Sorry then ..too late youre already marked

Yes, no need to state the obvious on my behalf on that. Australia tried to implement the smart card more than once though the public had it stopped, Australia adopted the American SS number and can easily imagine that one day we will all go cashless in a digital society and be marked, one that without it you won`t be able to buy or sell.

Its when we are all forced to receive the mark on the hand or forehead.

Real ID looks like it may? fit the bill, one of many posts from defcon5...HERE , there`s plenty more about if you wish to look, I`m pressed on more important things at home at the moment and its not really the topic anyway that I mentioned.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry for just randomly jumping in on this one UnifiedSerenity, but I'm a little confused.

Help me out here...because I'm really trying to understand this.

If we're supposed to put all our Faith in the Divine, and trust Him and His plan - why worry about what may or may not be happening in regards to this purported "shadowy and nefarious plot" against the whole of Christianity?

According to the tenents of Faith I was raised with, everything is as it should be.

Very true imo, how do we stop prophecy? but I don`t think we are supposed to just say nothing, quite the opposite and with that as you say "what will be will be". extra DIV

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
eek, I just re-read my big posts about enki enlil and anu and noted that i mentioned that the root of jehovah is hayah, pronounced a-yah. THEN i didn't explain why that was important.

Enki's akkadian name was Ea (pronounced, you guessed it, A-yah).
It's also embedded in the I AM THAT I AM statement. Hayah Asher Hayah.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

We're discussing this thread on ATS Live Show #172 - 3rd August 2013

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

op you're famous!

hope the djs go easy on us. no guarantees on that one. hehe

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

op you're famous!

Well, it will be interesting. Hope I can listen in on it.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

op you're famous!

Well, it will be interesting. Hope I can listen in on it.

seems it will not air till tonight. so what if some of what the esoterics are saying, is actually accurate as far as ancient history is concerned? i mean, i have found some excellent evidence that the biblical patriarchs were pharaohs and that when the exodus occured, the new temple built by solomon in jerusalem was based on the same architectural information as the egyptian temples and that he was in fact, a pharaoh himself. the old testament is an egyptian book in disguise, i'm pretty darn sure. it would explain why the vatican had a huge obelisk transported from egypt and erected in the vatican's st. peters square, as they are helping to hide the real information regarding jesus and the history of the patriarchs.

it might be interesting to note that solomon was named after the sun (sol) and the egyptian god amen (amun), who's name appears at the end of every prayer. detractors like zeitgeist are thrilled to discover such information as they think it proves that the whole thing was a farce. far from it. i traced the name for the sumerian heavenly father, anu, all the way to egypt, and the egyptian god amun, who is amen. it's right in our prayers.
the evidence there is a trinity and not a singular god, is right in the verses of the old testament. (test - AMEN - t)

consider after noah's relavtives dispersed, following the black sea flood, some of them settled egypt. they would've taken the same histories with them to egypt as noah's mesopotamian relatives. as a result, it's not a surprise to find the name of the heavenly father god of the sumerian trinity, being acknowledged in egypt. if you start looking carefully at the information, things will start hopping off the page and dancing a little jig for ya.

the hyksos are the israelites, also known as the habiru (hebrews) some of them were pharaohs prior to the hyksos expulsion, which is the exodus. observe

edit on 3-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
here's a video that goes into a bit more detail. it moves along kinda slow so you have to be patient, but it explains that josephus said the same thing -- that the hyksos were the israelites of the exodus.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Your whole post is off topic and not worthy of a reply.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

it might be interesting to note that solomon was named after the sun (sol) and the egyptian god amen (amun), who's name appears at the end of every prayer. detractors like zeitgeist are thrilled to discover such information as they think it proves that the whole thing was a farce. far from it. i traced the name for the sumerian heavenly father, anu, all the way to egypt, and the egyptian god amun, who is amen. it's right in our prayers.
the evidence there is a trinity and not a singular god, is right in the verses of the old testament. (test - AMEN - t)

edit on 3-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

Some people should not practice etimology or linguistics. For one, Solomon's name was Shlomo, not Solomon. Jordan Maxwell (a Blavatsky lover who changed his name to one of her 2nd gods) is an absolute joke in these matters. He has been thoroughly discredited in his linguistics.

It is true that there is evidence of the Israelites being I believed called Khazars and pharaohs of the other kingdom. That does not mean they were the Pharaohs of Egypt, but rulers in another area.

Here is a wonderful example of the terrible linguistics used by the likes of Maxwell, Zeitgeist, and others.

You know if they wanted to create their own religion and throw in all kinds of bad historical research, I'd say have a great time! That is not what these groups are doing. They are purposefully deceiving people in an attempt to tear down biblical Judaism and Christianity. Their concepts have been fully discredited in many works, here is one if interested. Again, why the need to try to change Christianity and Hebrew roots?

I see this tying into this thread because is it these astrotheological Blavatsky groups whose very writings state they need to infiltrate the church and any in the church who refuse to go along with their new religion which will be astrotheology needs to be removed like a cancer. This is just showing how they have tried in recent years to continue to tear down the biblical truths held by millions of people. If one is not able to do the research, does not know the history of Josephs, Acharya S., Blavatsky, and Maxwell, they might not realize just how bad their research is and how false their claims turn out to be.

edit on 3-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: video link not working

edit on 3-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: spelling

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join