It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Do you not see a problem with the writings I shared that clearly show their intentions to meddle within the church, change it, and then destroy it? It seems they have done a bang up job of it.
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Err your post started off good. But I'm afraid what I'm seeing is all you want to do is keep your brand of christianty trapped in a time warp and insular. You churchs foundations are shakey at best what with the killings in the name of the church, the money and power through extortion theft appropriation and the non seperation of church and state in western societies.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight

It seems Satan did this via the Church in the Middle Ages. "Become a Christian or Die" was the attitude then and most likely you see this as wrong. I could easily have said, 'they were just trying to help them evolve!" You cannot build a beautiful world on the bodies of millions of murdered souls who did not agree with your brand of spirituality.

You dont see the dysfunction in the above? You introduce satan as to cleanse and sanitise history and to ignore the genocidal scripture of the old Testament but the strength and pervasiveness and the largesse enjoyed by your kind WAS thanks to satan What beautiful world did you come from in the last 500 years? How can you hope to build a better world if your foundations are rotten?

I believe the OT genocidal edicts were to purge the leftover Nephilim. The Jews encountered them after leaving Egypt and were afraid except for two. This led to their probation in the desert for 40 years. These giants were never meant to be here.

Edit to add:

We were discussing Christianity and not the OT. It does nothing about the OP and I still believe there is a push to bring in a one world religion and any who do not go along will be killed to make their perfect world according to the writings most revered by Blavatsky and others like her.
edit on 2-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

New Age religion is Babylon all over again

Do some research, If it wasnt for Babylon and the Jews captivity you wouldnt have the written Torah, hence no foundations for xrissians, hence no new testament.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Do some research, If it wasnt for Babylon and the Jews captivity you wouldnt have the written Torah, hence no foundations for xrissians, hence no new testament.

I've done plenty of research. Why not stick to the OP? The Tanach is not Babylonian. If American's are taken into captivity and we bring our constitution and go to a new place does that place suddenly get credit for the Constitution? I think not.

Again, biblical Christianity is clearly under attack today by those who I believe have been indoctrinated to hate it and all who believe in it. They will cheer when we are rounded up to be re-educated, disappeared etc..

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

some past slight by hurtful unloving Christians

There you have it you dont want to be judged for other christians actions and yet you downplay the writers statement. SLIGHT...who are you to know it was "slight"? See thats the problem with most christians whether they are church going or like yourself in a "loving relationship with jeshua". You cant help but denigrate others who are non beleivers. Its in your nature, you have the secrets of eternal life and out of your love for the rest of humanity you must proseletyze. Come on admit it we dont matter "we have had "slight" " misunderstandings with the church...Only when we accept your brand of salvation and hand over our tithing, consciousness, critical thinking and sing hosannas will be equals to you. See where you're going with this?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

it would seem one little piggy escaped from the pen

Truly, so SUCCINCT a statement...hehe

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

I've done plenty of research. Why not stick to the OP? The Tanach is not Babylonian. If American's are taken into captivity and we bring our constitution and go to a new place does that place suddenly get credit for the Constitution? I think not.

Again, biblical Christianity is clearly under attack today by those who I believe have been indoctrinated to hate it and all who believe in it. They will cheer when we are rounded up to be re-educated, disappeared etc..

So the other Christians are not Christians but you are a real Christian , the best kind of Christian , judging other Christians and questioning the works of your own god`s divine plan .

The only people indoctrinated to hate what you think Christianity is , is Christians themselves .
edit on 2-8-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry for just randomly jumping in on this one UnifiedSerenity, but I'm a little confused.

Help me out here...because I'm really trying to understand this.

If we're supposed to put all our Faith in the Divine, and trust Him and His plan - why worry about what may or may not be happening in regards to this purported "shadowy and nefarious plot" against the whole of Christianity?

According to the tenents of Faith I was raised with, everything is as it should be.

I have to admit, a lot of this worry seems generated out of the fears and speculations of people whose faith is being shaken....and that concerns me. It's one thing that's kept me from convening in church for over a decade now - the whole Us versus _______ mentality, the fear and seeming endless repetition of Christian persecution all the while professing to trust in a Creator who is omnipotent and omnipresent.

It seems the Church and the Faithful would do well to embrace the changing times and find a better way to deal with it by adaptation than strictly adhering to parts of the Biblical Cannon that are in direct conflict with the aforementioned tenents of Faith, Trust and Submission to the Will of God.

I know that sounds terribly "progressive" of me, but I honestly see no conflict here that isn't self generated by a few frightened people (the ones who started these rumors) who, by all rights, should be percieved and viewed as little more than False Prophets in their own right.

It just doesn't add up for me. Why worry? What good does it do?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/2/13 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar, tags

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

, but if they are warned and go ahead then they are responsible for their own part.

It was only a matter of time before Randyvs showed up to lend support.

I can't wait for the millennial kingdom myself

I thought you said you dont ascribe to the Rapture like other christians? I thought the Rapture was a fundamental tenet of Millenialists?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I thought you said you dont ascribe to the Rapture like other christians? I thought the Rapture was a fundamental tenet of Millenialists?

You show your ignorance of the prophesies in your comment. The Rapture has nothing to do with the Millennial kingdom. That is the Day of the Lord.

None of this has anything to do with my OP though.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Biblical based wordings

So why is this age any different than when rome tried to quell the jewish uprising circa 70 AD. Where was the Rapture for the faithful?

You do realize that Christianity is a "manufactured to order" cult and then "state Religion" tracing its roots and formalization to the Roman emperor Contantine. Nothing but the old roman empire under a new guise.

None will be with excuse by the 'end cycle' as we approach the Harvest

Wow sounds like your jehovah/baal is into the zombie apocalypse. Becareful though...you maybe going with open arms into the clutches of the Demiurge

-and the evidence of such 'beast mind' workings

So are you christian or human? And all who dont take the cool aid of the Christian Cult are beasts!!! Wow judge much?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

from what i can tell, jesus was the last pharaoh of egypt. he was of the ptolemy line from king david, and the son of cleopatra. he was the adopted son of julius caesar. when julius was killed, jesus became the heir to the throne of the roman empire. he was also the heir to throne of egypt and the throne of israel. that would've made him the ruler of most of the known world of his time. out of fear for his life, cleo secretly sent him off on the silk route, which dropped him off in israel at some point, presumably with some of cleo's hebrew relatives. i have a theory that later, she faked her own death and met him there, as well.

when he referred to himself as the alpha and the omega, he was identifying himself as pharaoh. the alpha and omega were the rod and staff of jehovah, also known as the crook and flail of pharaoh, which you can see here

my theory (i have alot of theories) is that since alpha and omega also means first and last, that he was also identifying himself as the very first pharaoh, which masons think was nimrod (at least, i read that they do. i don't have proof of that), but nimrod wasn't the first pharaoh, because the first pharaoh predated nimrod (also known as the akkadian enmerkar and the egyptian narmer, who was the founder of pharaonic dynasties after the black sea flood), by who knows how many years. could've been thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions.

edit on 2-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

It seems the Church and the Faithful would do well to embrace the changing times and find a better way to deal with it by adaptation than strictly adhering to parts of the Biblical Cannon that are in direct conflict with the aforementioned tenents of Faith, Trust and Submission to the Will of God.

I know that sounds terribly "progressive" of me, but I honestly see no conflict here that isn't self generated by a few frightened people (the ones who started these rumors) who, by all rights, should be percieved and viewed as little more than False Prophets in their own right.

Nicely put General Eyes. The prophets of Doom are perpetuating a reality of doom when they should be encouraging change and adaptation in church to the vicissitudes of modern life.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Nicely put General Eyes. The prophets of Doom are perpetuating a reality of doom when they should be encouraging change and adaptation in church to the vicissitudes of modern life.

i don't even attend a church. neither do most of the people in my immediate family. so adapting the church in vicissitudes would be a little rough.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i don't even attend a church. neither do most of the people in my immediate family. so adapting the church in vicissitudes would be a little rough.

You then must go immediately to church and confess your Sins you must be long overdue for some repentance.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by undo

You then must go immediately to church and confess your Sins you must be long overdue for some repentance.

but i'm church. lol "know ye not that ye are the temple of god?"
mwahaha. okay, so i attend myself. that's kinda weird lol

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
say hi to king david! or a predecessor of him anyway. he's pseunnes 1 or 2, forget which. interesting video anywho.

pseunnes had a son named solamun. sol-amun is same thing as sol-omon.

check this out
Solomon Pharaoh of Egypt
edit on 2-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm more of a solitary practioner as dogmatic Groupthink has never been my forte.

I'd like to think I'm perfectly able to glean the various scared texts out there without being "shepherded" soley by someone else's interpretation. It's always nice to touch base with other students out there, regardless of personal affliations, self-definitions, etc.

I've really enjoyed the wealth of insights you've brought to light throughout this thread - and for that, I thank you.

Absolutely fascinating.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Why should modern day Christians have a guilty conscience for things done in the distant past

Why should humanity be responsible for adam and eves Original Sin???

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join