It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Franklin Cover Up Scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Franklin child prostitution ring allegations were a series of high-profile accusations and legal actions between 1988 and 1991 surrounding an alleged child sex ring serving prominent citizens of Omaha, Nebraska, as well as high-level U.S. politiciians.

The Franklin Case official website: www.franklincase.org...

Here is a link to a video of a kid who claims that he witnessed former President George Bush and other prominent, high ranking Government Officials engage in sexual acts with other children. www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to the book: www.amazon.com...

Here is a link to a supposedly banned documentary called "Conspiracy Of Silence". www.youtube.com...

I know this is a very touchy controversial subject. Some say it's a Hoax and some say there is too much evidence for it to be a Hoax.

I'm interested in people who have in depth prior knowledge concerning this case.

I want to hear your views and opinions.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I read the book Trance:Formation of America by Cathy O'Brien. Someone posted a link, and I considered it interesting fiction as I read it. It is probably fake, but she's so convincing. I did some research and found the people she mentions on facebook and obituaries so that part does add up. She even provides all kinds of documentation that backs everything up (around page 50 I think) I even found the link to the obituary of her CIA handler/father of her baby (and the daughter is listed on it). If anyone is interested I can post links.

Might be complete bull#, no way to know but if anyone has the time it's worth reading regardless just because it's interesting:

www.scribd.com...

Here's a video from a documentary about her, they show her Vagina as it's examined by a gynocolgist who confirms there's a face carved into it.

edit on 29-7-2013 by FuZe7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/7/2013 by Sauron because: fix video link

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I remember a big player in this one being a wealthy guy named Larry King. I happen to believe victims - especially when there are multiple witnesses. Johnny Gosh also had something to do with this one.

Sorry I dont have any expertice with the franklin matter. I studied the Dutroux affair in some detail and thank goodness some photos were recovered to prove the abused were not making things up. The most disturbing to me personally was the pregnant 8 year old as one knows she went through all acts within the other photos to get where she was.

Perverts do not just exist in the stereotypical realm. Politicians, bankers, police officers, and judges are quite capable of having these deeply troubling issues of wanting to have sex by force and with children.

There are too many people who have come forward. It's up to us who we believe. No one initially believed a catholic priest would do such a thing. No one wants to believe the elevated in society would engage in these acts and they know this. The child sex trade is big money and big money equals getting any judge to do or say as you want. This is why it is so hard to get victims to come forward. They know how powerful it is.

If you ever report child sex trafficking the rule is - report to two distinct agencies. This is because corruption has infiltrated the justice system to such an extent you must take this possibility into account.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
I remember a big player in this one being a wealthy guy named Larry King. I happen to believe victims - especially when there are multiple witnesses. Johnny Gosh also had something to do with this one.

Sorry I dont have any expertice with the franklin matter. I studied the Dutroux affair in some detail and thank goodness some photos were recovered to prove the abused were not making things up. The most disturbing to me personally was the pregnant 8 year old as one knows she went through all acts within the other photos to get where she was.

Perverts do not just exist in the stereotypical realm. Politicians, bankers, police officers, and judges are quite capable of having these deeply troubling issues of wanting to have sex by force and with children.

There are too many people who have come forward. It's up to us who we believe. No one initially believed a catholic priest would do such a thing. No one wants to believe the elevated in society would engage in these acts and they know this. The child sex trade is big money and big money equals getting any judge to do or say as you want. This is why it is so hard to get victims to come forward. They know how powerful it is.

If you ever report child sex trafficking the rule is - report to two distinct agencies. This is because corruption has infiltrated the justice system to such an extent you must take this possibility into account.

There's a documentary on youtube about Dutroux. That was absulutly shocking. I was proud to see the people of Belgium rise up showing their outrage, and letting politicians/police know that kind of # will not be tolerated.

"On the witness stand, Jean-Marc Connerotte, the original judge of the case, broke down in tears when he described "the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against the shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out. Never before in Belgium has an investigating judge at the service of the king been subjected to such pressure. We were told by police that [murder] contracts had been taken out against the magistrates." Connerotte testified that the investigation was seriously hampered by protection of suspects by people in the government. "Rarely has so much energy been spent opposing an inquiry," he said. He believed that the Mafia had taken control of the case.[11]"
edit on 29-7-2013 by FuZe7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

I didn't remember the issue about the judge and threats against him. If only there were more like him. I did find a link about Noreen Gosch (her son was taken at 12 and people have called her crazy since then). She warned the authorities about the franklin cover up and more. 30 years later they rescue some children from one of the rings she uncovered. What a strong tortured woman. Who wouldn't go a little nuts if their kid was taken but she was right. Because someone discounted her claims she was dismissed over and over but persevered.

westdesmoines.patch.com...

I'm sure you have seen the full account of the Dutroux affair (beyond the dutroux affair). I wont post a link due to the disturbing images as it may not be allowed but if anyone doubts this is big industry this link alone can put those doubts to rest. The torture these children went through is unimaginable. There is so much more -- and not just in "other places other than where we live". That's the illusion we create to distance ourselves from the horror of it. Hopefully the world will make this as or more important than drug trafficking one day. It's a far more important battle.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Crazy, I'm going to look her up. I don't think I've seen that documentary either, I'm checking it out.

Scary/true stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the feedback. Yes I'm interested in any info you can provide, I'll check that book out. a reply to: FuZe7

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dianec

Great post. I agree with what you've said. It's not just your stereo-typical "freakazoid" who are typical and capable of such horrible acts. It's anyone. Including priests.

Super wealthy rich people are insane. Have you seen the Dr.Phil episode about the Billionaire Inman Twins? It's a good episode but what the father did to those kids was a nightmare.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FuZe7

So after these past few years, after all the Sex Trafficking busts....Have you seen all of the disgusting E mails of John Podesta and others? Do you still think it's a Hoax? I think something like 800,000 children a year go missing in this country. This is a very serious epidemic. I bet it has something to do with the Black Market harvesting Operation that we all know is going on.

Clinton says all of those Wiki-leaks e mails were 'Weaponized' by Russia. I don't believe it for a second, and their still coming out. She may have been covering her husbands A** because some hacker group found Bill Clinton's official flight log, ya know where he ditched his Secret Service and flew to Pedo Heaven Island 26 times.

Now Bill Clinton is traveling around the country promoting a New Book called 'The President is Missing' ...It's a Fiction book about how a President had to ditch his Secret Service to save the world or some crap. What a Joke man. Are you kidding me? That's as if he's Mocking us and telepathically speaking to the Masses 'Yeah it's true, what are you going to do'.

Queen Elizabeth was just found Guilty for the missing of 8-10 Orphans. She was found Guiilty in a Royal Court. Nothing happened to her, but the whistleblowers were thrown in Jail. Poor Queen doesn't have Jimmy Saville around anymore huh?

Speaking of Jimmy Saville, that man was Sick. So do you still think Boystown is probably fake? This is what these people are into, it's just a fact. To me. The world is being ran by Luciferians & Pedophiles.
edit on 15-6-2018 by faust833 because: Pic

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I don't know, I think I remember them pulling those newspapers off the news stands though.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: faust833
I think something like 800,000 children a year go missing in this country. This is a very serious epidemic. I bet it has something to do with the Black Market harvesting Operation that we all know is going on.

You'd lose that bet, most are taken by a family member over custody and almost all are returned.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes I'm Totally aware of that, even if you minus that, The number is still Astronomical. Some of those Family members are Pedophies as well. They just found a bunch of children in cases.

www.wtol.com...

That is just one link, they found kids in Cali locked in cages. Child Trafficking is more Lucrative than Narcotics trafficking.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Where do you live'? I Could use a thousand,,,

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FuZe7

Have you seen the documentary on Jimmy Saville? It's on youtube...

Look at that video it's called 'Jimmy Saville and the 9th Circle'.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: faust833
That is just one link, they found kids in Cali locked in cages..

That was actually Ohio and your claim of this being an 'astronomical' level of child abduction is not supported by any evidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Not yet.
We have yet to see the gist of what all the 35k+ sealed indictments are all about.
Without question it is mostly ms13 related but after the OIG report and the Clinton Foundation mentioned in regards to crimes against children I suspect there are huge bombs about to be dropped.
What I find interesting is how Joe DeGenova and his wife Victoria Townsend have resurfaced into the spotlight the last 6 months.
I say that because they accompanied Larry King to at least one of his visits to the whitehouse.
I cannot help but wonder how significant the Executive order and declared National Emergency on Dec. 21, 2017 is in all this.

edit on 16-6-2018 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
They track missing children coming across the border the same way they track the rapes while migrating.
So tell me, how many women crossing the border get raped on an annualy rate?
Do you have those stats?a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
We have yet to see the gist of what all the 35k+ sealed indictments are all about.

Sure, Q, cool story.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Do you have those stats?

Yeah, I keep them with all the other stats that arent relevant to this topic.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Everything you say is guarding the idea of organized activities. This isn't Mythbusters for Conspiracy Skeptics. Org

Or maybe it is? Why are you here? To tell everyone conspiracy doesn't exist? I hope to God your father was a mason who built your wheelchair for you. No other reason for your silliness, your anti conspiracy attitude on a conspiracy website, would make sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join