It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri rancher suspects aliens mutilated her cows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Your post made me laugh. If not the government or "them", then who or what do you think is capable of such acts?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Interesting that this is the second case here in the US posted about in what, a week? The other was in CO I believe.

I really hope she can post camera's, but wonder if it will actually catch anything?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

So what are we to think about aliens that are perfectly fine cutting up cows,
but never touch humans ? Except for a possible case way down south
I've read about. But benevolence ? I'm not see'n the first sign of any
manners, let alone friendship. If they were our friends they would help
us kick some elite ass. And put the reins in the proper hands. But
noooooooo ! They're only here to observe !
edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Mutilations are rapidly becoming my favourite topic.
Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

This clearly is the work of ETs or a clandestine group within the government.

Probably the latter , it seems Missouri is no stranger to cattle mutilations and there was a bit of a flap in 1978 as shown in this video ....

Perhaps a special operation out of Whiteman Air Force Base which seems pretty central to both Henry County and Elsberry .

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Abductions and mutilations by some monstrous cohort, if true then perhaps Friedrich Nietzsche can provide succour:

"All great things must first wear terrifying and monstrous masks, in order to inscribe themselves on the hearts of humanity."

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Found some new info related to the op. First, a picture of the char outline.

KCStar

A strange large imprint was found in a cow pie, which was too large for a human boot or animal.

The vet explained that he could not identify the cause of death, but that it definitely was not caused by animals due to the precise cuts on the cow. Kay and Jordan found no blood on the scene, which would normally be found if the cow had been mutilated at that same location. No tracks from vehicles were found, and the only entrance gate to the property was locked.

They listed a few different mutilations that have happened in the last few years. These were a couple of the highlights.

A cow mutilation near KCI airport was reported to local media January 5, 2012 and was covered by local news. Kay and another investigator found a 2” indentation in the hard ground where the cow was lying, indicating that the animal may have been dropped from above.

Lab testing in past cases has shown changes in the soil, where it has become non-water soluble. This can only occur if extremely high heat is applied to the ground, and so far there is no explanation for this anomaly.

The Margie Kay mentioned throughout this article is one of the main investigators for Missouri's MUFON group. The article doesn't mention this but I've seen her name enough now to remember her.

Here are some links to some more cases in Missouri that I found. They have similar characteristics.
January 2012
April 2013

edit on 30-7-2013 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Very interesting video, thank you for sharing it. I have never heard anything about dead flies lying around the cows before. It just makes these cases all the more confusing.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Thanks for the new info, tport. I find it strange that there are changes to the soil possibly related to high amounts of heat at the site.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If it was the government why would they take cows from private farmers? They could buy their own cows for experiments. This cow mutilation thing has been going on for way too long. It's hard to believe after all these years there's still no answer to this mystery. It would be a good idea if this farmer did set up cameras so we can finally get some answers to this mystery. It may surprise all of us that it is coming from the sky.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I sincerely hope she does set up cameras. I'm really having a hard time believing that our government is doing this. As you stated, why not just get their own cows, do the experiments and discard the carcasses.

Seems like an awful lot of effort. Of course our government has never been known for doing anything in a logical manner.

Makes me think of the movie The Great Outdoors with John Candy and Chevy Chase. The scene where the raccoons are going through the garbage and talking about what hot dogs are made of. "Lips and a**holes".

Maybe the greys' chief export is hot dogs and they need to supplement their supply of said parts.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by karl 12

Karl, that is an excellent thread and a fascinating case. Something is definitely up. I suppose if it's our government perpetrating these mutilations it's quite possible that the carcasses could be drained of blood and then dropped back into the fields. This could explain the sightings of helicopters that accompany some of the mutilations.

In your thread, however, saucer-shaped objects with visible domes on top were clearly visible through binoculars.

If it is our government, why the reproductive organs? What purpose would they serve?

when a steer dies out on the ranch in grazing areas, it might be several days before the carcass is discovered. "bugs" immediately go for the softest tissue and the openings of the body (eyes, mouth, nose, anus, uterine opening, etc.). blood, as well as soft flesh, is devoured first, and because of the size of maggots and the various scavengers, these "openings" can look as though they were done surgically, when in reality, it's done by extremely small "feeders" coupled with the natural drying out process of the exposed soft flesh.
edit on 30-7-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2013 by jimmyx because: additions for context.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well apparently these maggots and whatever else is feeding on the carcass have become advanced enough to use lasers to cut away the choice cuts.

Sometimes the heart is missing. If they feasted on the heart then why not the liver, spleen or other organs that would be much more nutrient rich?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't know the truth to this, but I read something not too long ago that mentioned some aliens live off of human and cow bodily secreations. There's something to the fact that there is no blood found near the carcasses... That's a lot of blood to just 'evaporate'.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

The total lack of blood is why I can't buy into the predator, maggot, etc. theory. I grew up in the country and have wandered upon my fair share of decomposing deer, coyotes, what have you, and there is always some trace of blood.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by WeRpeons

I sincerely hope she does set up cameras. I'm really having a hard time believing that our government is doing this. As you stated, why not just get their own cows, do the experiments and discard the carcasses.

Seems like an awful lot of effort. Of course our government has never been known for doing anything in a logical manner.

Makes me think of the movie The Great Outdoors with John Candy and Chevy Chase. The scene where the raccoons are going through the garbage and talking about what hot dogs are made of. "Lips and a**holes".

Maybe the greys' chief export is hot dogs and they need to supplement their supply of said parts.

mmmmmmmm, space dogs.................with a little space chilie
edit on 30-7-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
There is a theory that cows are used to incubate alien/hybrid fetuses for some period of the gestation.
The cows are marked with a fluorescent substance that is not visible to the human eye.
The cow is spotted by satellite and the black helicopters are picking up the cow before the aliens come back to get it to harvest the fetuses..

The mutilation is a systematic removal of all internal organs and parts of the animal that are typically implanted.

The mutilation may be a snatch before harvest by humans or an actual harvest by aliens with a visit by the black helicopters who got there late.

Anyhow.
That's one of the rumors floating around.

Question is, how are the cows incubated in the first place? Surely it would be obvious to the rancher?

Btw, love the rumour...makes this topic a lot more interesting to follow.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

How would it be obvious to the rancher? Even we humans are capable of in vitro fertilization. And the cow is carrying a fetus that would be much smaller than its' usual offspring.

Hell, even some women don't show that they're pregnant until a couple of months into their pregnancy. I suppose a cow could carry a hybrid fetus unnoticed for a few months. Maybe that's all the time they need to get life jump started and then they return for the fetus.

It's a shame that all blood is drained away. They could test a sample and see if there is a rise in hormones that would indicate the cow was recently pregnant.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

How would it be obvious to the rancher? Even we humans are capable of in vitro fertilization. And the cow is carrying a fetus that would be much smaller than its' usual offspring.

Hell, even some women don't show that they're pregnant until a couple of months into their pregnancy. I suppose a cow could carry a hybrid fetus unnoticed for a few months. Maybe that's all the time they need to get life jump started and then they return for the fetus.

It's a shame that all blood is drained away. They could test a sample and see if there is a rise in hormones that would indicate the cow was recently pregnant.

I am sure the government scientists and veterinarians have ways to ensure that these cows appear to have normal hormonal levels...and leave no trace/evidence behind. The government has ways of doing things we would not even know about...and they are quick to act!

The testing hormonal levels would be good...but costly, and ranchers will not have anything to do with that cost as it is not feasible in doing so.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Agreed, but what if an investigative group incurred the cost, or an individual investigator like Linda Moulton Howe? But again, with no blood to test it's next to impossible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join