It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri rancher suspects aliens mutilated her cows

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Mitchell found the first cow in December 2011."She had obviously been cut on the side of her jaw," Mitchell said. "Her tongue was gone, her ear was gone."She initially assumed the animal had fallen victim to teenagers or was part of a sacrificial ritual, until earlier this month. Mitchell made the next discovery on July 9."I looked first to see her tongue was gone, then immediately noticed the udder had been completely removed," Mitchell said.The reproductive organs were gone too, Mitchell said. A char mark outlining the cow's body - still visible today - made the death even more mysterious.

www.newsnet5.com...

She goes on to say, as with all the reports of cattle mutilations, that despite the gaping wounds, not a drop of blood is found at the scene.

This clearly is the work of ETs or a clandestine group within the government. I don't buy the teenage prank or Satanic ritual angles at all.

And this is the first time I've heard of a "char mark" outlining the body.

edit on 29-7-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

And this is the first time I've heard of a "char mark" outling the body.

IamAbeliever, thanks for posting this and the subject of cattle mutes is certainly a very interesting one
-char marks weren't outlining the body in this case but there was some similar(ish) testimony given during the Cannon Air Force Base UFO Flap of January, 1976:

About that time there were also several burned areas in farmer's fields surrounding the Air Base. I saw two of the circles. The burned circles were approximately 30 feet across and had a dead cow in the center. All the flesh was burned from the cow, but no blood was on the ground or apparently in the cow. Some of the cows had neat, clean burned out cavities in the abdomen about a foot in diameter, and a foot or so deep.

Cannon Air Force Base UFO Flap - January, 1976.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Karl, that is an excellent thread and a fascinating case. Something is definitely up. I suppose if it's our government perpetrating these mutilations it's quite possible that the carcasses could be drained of blood and then dropped back into the fields. This could explain the sightings of helicopters that accompany some of the mutilations.

In your thread, however, saucer-shaped objects with visible domes on top were clearly visible through binoculars.

If it is our government, why the reproductive organs? What purpose would they serve?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There is a theory that cows are used to incubate alien/hybrid fetuses for some period of the gestation.
The cows are marked with a fluorescent substance that is not visible to the human eye.
The cow is spotted by satellite and the black helicopters are picking up the cow before the aliens come back to get it to harvest the fetuses..

The mutilation is a systematic removal of all internal organs and parts of the animal that are typically implanted.

The mutilation may be a snatch before harvest by humans or an actual harvest by aliens with a visit by the black helicopters who got there late.

Anyhow.
That's one of the rumors floating around.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Seems a lot of trouble, why not just take the cow with you and do it in your spaceship?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
U.S testing the capabilities of their "ufo`s" or maybe even drones ?

Seeing the burned cow helps , a lot , this was not somebody on the ground and I`m certain about that .

Makes you wonder what they`re up to , who ever it is.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I've often wondered if the cows were being used as living incubators so to speak. It's a very plausible theory. And your other theory makes sense also...are the helicopters that are sometimes spotted responsible or are they just late to the party?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

If it is not beings from space / another dimension or "realm"
And it isn't the government trying to freak people out (probably more unlikely than the former)

Then what could it be?

Catch is, several of these cases claim to have seen UFO-like objects in the same happening of the slaughters.

But though that's intriguing, I still think of one thing:

What if these are animals that we've never discovered. Some perfect predator that relies on a specific diet, and capable of completely blending in with his surroundings.
This makes me wonder two things: Either the way they evolved has allowed them to "chameleon" themselves... Or perhaps it is us who simply is too unevolved to perceive them? What if they exist in a different spectrum of light-outside of what we are capable of seeing (Red, Blue, Green)

The mantis shrimp = 16
Human = 3

I think that it is more plausable that this is not the act of advanced sentient beings wielding aircrafts; rather we could be looking at some species of animal that embodies the very word "occult".
edit on 29-7-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hearing "char" marks reminds me about the mutilation case in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is definitely something sinister at hand with technology that is years ahead of anything we have now.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Christ, that case still freaks me out. And they stated that the mutilation was done while he was fully conscious.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I was just about to post this! This is my neck of the woods, so I found it pretty interesting. Especially the char marks. You don't usually hear about those.

I thought I would share what some people were saying on facebook about it. I had no idea cattle mutilation happened so often around here. One person said it was happening two years ago in Brookfield, MO. A girl from Warrensburg, MO claimed it was happening around there and was chalked up to cults. Another mentions the mutilations in the 70's near Bethany, MO, and how the police called a curfew for Halloween because they thought it was cult related.

One final comment from someone gave a good amount of info. This is his quote:

I doubt it's any sort of alien lfeform, but there has def. something strange involving catle going on for decades. I first heard of it as a kid in the mid-70s. Neighbors of my great-grandpa's livestock operation in Adair Co. lost a cow and a steer in a similar manner, and other parts of n.e. Mo. had some too. Very clean, surgical cuts, little if any blood. These were NOT victims of coyotes or other animals. Too precise. People were spooked by it, even combat vets. Odd lights were seen at night around that time too. Sporadic events through the 1980s and 1990s too that I've heard of, and in Sullivan Co. around 2002. I think it happens more than is reported too, since the livstock owners don't wish to be subject to the kind of ridicule seen in some of these other comments.

Interesting to read all of this as I have really never heard about any mutilations around here. Definitely something to read more about!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

The char marks around the dead cow is what I found interesting. As I stated before, I've never heard of this being reported with previous mutilations.

Since this is in your neck of the woods, please keep us up to date on any new developments.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
And it has happened to humans. I have photos from one case that has all the blood removed and some of the same portions removed from the body. I don't think the military theory holds up because they wouldn't do this and leave the body to be found. The alien scenario is the only theory that holds water that I have heard so far.

Here is a link with some photographs of a Brazilian case.

!!!! WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PHOTOS !!!!

Human Case in Brazil

edit on 29/7/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by tport17

The char marks around the dead cow is what I found interesting. As I stated before, I've never heard of this being reported with previous mutilations.

Since this is in your neck of the woods, please keep us up to date on any new developments.

Oh I hope to keep up with it as much as I can!

I had a look to see if there were any UFO reports from July 18th, or 19th. There aren't any on this website, but there sure was a handful on July 14th and May 15th. There was also a bunch on July 3rd, but I would chalk some of those up to fireworks and tall tales tbh. NUFORC

One of the July 14th reports is from three airline pilots in the St. Louis area.

Orange glowing sphere moving at constant speed and altitude.

Orange glowing sphere moving in a straight line from North to South at a constant altitude. Witnesses located on the ground East of object.

Three of the witnesses are ATP rated pilots.

Could not be aircraft lights unless the navigation lights were of the wrong color and in the incorrect orientation (red on the left wing, green in the right wing).

Speed was difficult to gauge as the range to the object was unknown although it was obvious that the object was moving much too fast to be a balloon of any kind.

The altitude was estimated at 2500 to 3000 feet assuming it was as close as it appeared.

edit on 29-7-2013 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Someone brought that case up. It is by far one of the scariest things I've come across in my time studying ufology. You make a great point...if this were done by any government they wouldn't leave the body to be found, or at least you wouldn't think so.

At this time I have to agree with you that the ET angle is the only explanation that holds any water.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

She reported finding a dead cow on July 19th, which could, depending on how long it lay there, fall into the time frame of this sighting. Where is Henry County in relation to the St. Louis airport?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
One very interesting piece of info came to light during the video presentation in Britain about mutilations. They claim there's a case from he USA where the victim a cow was found and at first, they thought one leg had been removed. .When the carcass was moved and studied more closely, it turns out that, one leg had been impacted with such force it had been almost totally pushed back into the body. Now if that is true, I'd love to know how predators or anything not involving the animal being dropped from some considerable height, could cause such an injury.

I'm currently trying to find enough information to create a thread about the "Dalby Forest bodies".from the late 1980s. At the time the police said someone had been dumping shop mannequins in a single field over a period of days. However, the late Tony Dodd, ex police officer and Ufologist, claims he was told by officers that the mannequins explanation was just put out to throw the press off the scent and that, he was informed in no uncertain terms, they were human bodies who had been completely depilated

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by tport17

She reported finding a dead cow on July 19th, which could, depending on how long it lay there, fall into the time frame of this sighting. Where is Henry County in relation to the St. Louis airport?

Here, I made a map. The yellow pins show St Louis and the center of Henry county. It is a small county, but I'm not sure where the farm is. The blue markers show where the ufo sightings were on July 14th.

edit on 29-7-2013 by tport17 because: better pic

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

This clearly is the work of ETs or a clandestine group within the government.

Yes, those more intellectually endowed than us decided to take a road trip with an agenda to attack the United States Cattleman's Association.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Well there were definitely sightings near her ranch. Thank you for the map and locations of the sightings.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join