It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing with Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

it was never a case of imposition of cults onto a locale but attempting to establish a relationship with such, hopefully mutually beneficial.

I forgot to mention the major highway that also runs South to North. That represents human movement. If you consider the massiveness of a 1,000 mile highway, it isn't hard to imagine that the highway itself becomes a force to be reckoned with. Cities break up the coherence of the order. I spend little time in cities, they make me want to get out of them as quickly as possible.

Suppose for a moment that the first Sumerians came from the area between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. Before migrating, they had a primitive cosmogony with relation to the two bodies of water. One was fairly dead, ie. Black because of Anoxic water through stratification. The Caspian has 1/3 salinity of Ocean, yet salinity varies from North to South (constant mixing of fresh and salty).

For some reason, the people had to leave, they traveled South, and kept going until they reached the Persian Gulf. This lower Mesopotamia felt like home to them, with the Rivers and the tidal swamps and the Sea. They brought agriculture with them.

Long distance trade gave rise to navigation, the heavenly bodies became important for that. Civilization with trade and commerce and warfare, regrettably, transferred heavenly religion as of more importance than earthly. Temples were made to attach heavenly bodies to the earth, specifically cities, earthly abodes of heavenly beings. The myths and charts fixed the definition and attributes of the heavenly gods. No longer chaotic due to human charting of predictable patterns.

I hope I'm not being pedantic here, it's a learn/teach event because I'm kind of making it up as I go. It's a function of making coherence.

Probably this has all been figured and a harum scarum place of contact established were you go in get your mind warp driven and sit down to tea and biscuits with the Aliens...

There's a very big difference between chatting with defined recognizable gods and goddesses and messing with chaos demons. The defined gods don't need to take from you to manifest. They aren't vampiric.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In his 1962 Book The Ticket that Exploded William S. Burroughs continues the adventures of Agent Lee who is investigating a gang of Alien criminals The Nove Mob who are using mind control techniques in an attempt to destroy the world. In it he described Language as a virus, that is wielded by linguist as a form of control...

In his follow up Essay The Electronic Revolution he details how the voice would be used along with music to cause confusion and psychic control over individuals.

The synth band Cabaret Voltare was influenced by these ideas to which band member Richard H. Kirk took to it's next level.

He described it as "a handbook of how to use tape recorders in a crowd … to promote a sense of unease or unrest by playback of riot noises cut in with random recordings of the crowd itself."

Of course I sort of just stumbled upon this as usual...
edit on 1-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Heh, not to be too anal, or maybe to be, but it's Cabaret Voltaire ... and I'll blame them for being a hipster dufus and going anti-establishment back in the day... as mind control seems better than an autonomous decision to screw up.

William Burroughs and Brion Gysin's cut up method and their experiments in that are fascinating and Burroughs had some weird experiences that he "disguised" as fiction... as usual. Naked Lunch's theme of invading mind aliens follows this as well.

The 'language as infection' meme is valid and thus it seems the occultists, in a sense, were right again, first. The particulars of this topic are so in-depth and meaty that these little blips hardly do it justice... lots of outside reading is in order... for me anyway. But then I can't even spell "linguistics" w/out spell check.

If there's validity to this topic of alien intelligence in the "aether" and infectious brain languages, and I believe there is, then it's some scary brain candy.

Edit: And as far as music and occultism, besides Kirk look at Genesis P-orridge of Throbbing Gristle and Psychic TV... and what's become of him/her as far as Guts' topic of fallen occultists ...as well as Current 93, Coil, etc. ad nauseum
edit on 8/1/2013 by Baddogma because: old age/brain

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

In my experience to maintain a balanced perspective it is neccesery to live in the Geographic centre of Britain...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So... You put a different wrapper on this subject and started a new thread because the last one died out?

Just what do you have against FL? You obviously have no idea about what they are about.
First you tried to say they were a vampire cult, now you say:

What's the background to this, well you remember those 19th century syncretic Theosophists, and their weird and wonderful off-shoots such as the Golden Dawn and the Thulean adepts of Vril, the popular pursuits of summoning Daemons, channeling of spirits, inter-planetary mediums, well they're back, not that they ever went away, but this time they've upgraded to 21st century high-tech, this time aliens are on the agenda.

Whatever that means.

Why do you feel you need to make things up about people you don't know?
edit on 2-8-2013 by VelvetPawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Did you not cause these people enough grief in the other thread Kantzveldt?
This is some sad stuff here. You should be ashamed. I agree with VelvetPawn on this one.
Its starting to look like you have it out for FL.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

I don't know about grief, maybe a pain in their email box, though.

Vampires they ain't... but really smart cookies they most definitely are, and I would've never known they existed if it weren't for Kantz... so good for him/her in that respect.

I'm sure they're big boys and girls at FL, and I know I'd have a laugh if some people found my arcane, obtuse website and started grunting and throwing sticks at it in awe... it's kinda cute.

And also in the paranoids' defense, the stuff they're working with could be used for nefarious purposes... I just don't think that's where they're going with it, though. The direction they seem to be taking is fascinating as heck and I wish I had an inside track to know what's up.

It's been entertaining, despite the weird reactions from our side of the web...

edit on 8/2/2013 by Baddogma because: type-oh

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma

I don't know about grief, maybe a pain in their email box, though.

Vampires they ain't... but really smart cookies they most definitely are, and I would've never known they existed if it weren't for Kantz... so good for him/her in that respect.

I'm sure they're big boys and girls at FL, and I know I'd have a laugh if some people found my arcane, obtuse website and started grunting and throwing sticks at it in awe... it's kinda cute.

And also in the paranoids' defense, the stuff they're working with could be used for nefarious purposes... I just don't think that's where they're going with it, though. The direction they seem to be taking is fascinating as heck and I wish I had an inside track to know what's up.

It's been entertaining, despite the weird reactions from our side of the web...

edit on 8/2/2013 by Baddogma because: type-oh

No doubt that I would like to be privy also, just as you said. This is an example of someone trying to destroy something they don't understand, just because its foreign or obscure to them. Its not the logical thing to do. Especially now that Kantzveldt has made 2 threads with 2 different hypothesis that is not only insulting but also frivolous.

Its pathetic!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It seems like the whole "alien" issue is being over-thought...
Everything works on polarity, principally... give and take.

How much energy do humans expend on stress, anger, grief and desire? How much less is expended when one is calm, collected and contemplative?

'They' (the baddies) lap it up like kittens to milk, and the more 3D chaos that's perpetuated, the greater the feeding frenzy.

Welcome to Soul-Mart.... We are the groceries.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

It seems like the whole "alien" issue is being over-thought...
Everything works on polarity, principally... give and take.

How much energy do humans expend on stress, anger, grief and desire? How much less is expended when one is calm, collected and contemplative?

'They' (the baddies) lap it up like kittens to milk, and the more 3D chaos that's perpetuated, the greater the feeding frenzy.

Welcome to Soul-Mart.... We are the groceries.

Interesting Derek, that was deep!

There is merit in the way you are framing your experiences. We could all live without stress, its counterproductive.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Did you not cause these people enough grief in the other thread Kantzveldt?
This is some sad stuff here. You should be ashamed. I agree with VelvetPawn on this one.
Its starting to look like you have it out for FL.

No doubt that I would like to be privy also, just as you said. This is an example of someone trying to destroy something they don't understand, just because its foreign or obscure to them. Its not the logical thing to do. Especially now that Kantzveldt has made 2 threads with 2 different hypothesis that is not only insulting but also frivolous.

Its pathetic!

And the evidence that i caused anyone grief is...?

And the evidence i am attempting to destroy them...?

In my opinion they enjoyed the attention, with lots of fan mail and the giggles derived from turning people who wrote to undermine investigation on the thread..didn't you write to them?

This thread isn't any sort of investigation of them, it questions the premise of attempting contact with potential intelligence at the quantum level, they are the only group i am aware of seemingly attempting this.

The question i would raise here then, is that should we get over the Daemon identification and attempt communication at this quantum level with underlying aspects of Universal intelligence...?

So i haven't made any sort of hypothesis here, and the manner in which i framed the first thread was confirmed as accurate by Direne of FL, so really all your precious posturing here is misguided.

reply to post by VelvetPawn

So... You put a different wrapper on this subject and started a new thread because the last one died out?

Just what do you have against FL? You obviously have no idea about what they are about.
First you tried to say they were a vampire cult, now you say:

Why do you feel you need to make things up about people you don't know?

I wanted to consider a specific question deriving from that investigation, but it seems two threads on this group is considered excessive, so there will be no more and you can go back to sleep.

The more perceptive than yourself recognized the bait and switch tactics of the first thread, there was a whole lot of fun there that probably passed you by, it was a good game.

I only go with what i know.
edit on 3-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetPawn

Interesting Derek, that was deep! There is merit in the way you are framing your experiences. We could all live without stress, its counterproductive.

Thanks! I can't take credit, though.

I was introduced to this concept 13 years ago via the transcripts of the 'Cassiopaean Experiment'. I'm friends with the original channeler to this day. He's a very intuitive (in-tune) guy!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So making things up about people causes no grief?

First they are were a vampire cult, and now they are dancing with Aliens??

Direne told you exactly what they did and why, yet you still spin yarn despite that.

Funny, I don't recall Direne admitting you framing her team as vampires was accurate.

I know you think they like the lies and attention you have instigated, you are obviously having a good time at their expense.

Have you stopped to think their unwillingness to participate is a sign of how much they like this kind and wonderful attention you have directed towards them.

I think you are delusional. Its not fun to harass people.

You can frame it however you want. Its insulting.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

didn't you write to them?

Yes I did. I am still communicating with one of the members. Not once has this person asked me to come here and say anything. Our communication has been about ancient texts and manuscripts, and of course linguistics.

Saying they are turning users, to come here to derail you little investigation is also false.

They are just passionate about communication and writing. They are not dancing with aliens and they are not a vampire cult. They clearly stated the LANGUAGE they were referring to is a vamperical language. You obviously missed that part and only saw what you wanted to.

You know, your other thread died because it was obvious you started it under false pretenses (vampire cult), and everyone began to realize it. This one will meet the same fate.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Have you asked them if they believe in Aliens and UFO's? Or why they need those with interests in demonology? Or why they didn't just deny the accusations made by Kantzveldt?

When you have a chance, I would be curious to know the response.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

No, and I'm not going to. I have no desire to ask about these things.

Besides, whats the point? Most people on this very forum are into the same things.

Are they not allowed to believe these things? How does it change you life if they do or don't?

I'm not a messenger.

I want to say this. Ive been around here for a long time. I have participated in many threads where we wanted to know something, and we researched day and night to learn more. Ive played with cyphers and codes and read more manuscripts and ancient texts than I ever care to look at again.

Its all been fun and I always have a blast.

This is different.

What the hell makes people think its ok to just make up things about other people and then go through their picture accounts online, past posts online and put them under the microscope just because they think they are entitled to know what they are doing??

If they wanted you to know they would tell you. That's it!

At what point do you say, "Hey, maybe they just want to be private? Maybe I should respect that?"

Its sad but this will not penetrate some people. Do what thou wilt!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying about there past posts and other accounts and digging too deep, but I am pretty sure Kantz, myself and others only had interest in the enigma that is the Site Forgotten Languages. Before Direne left the conversation they made it clear they were working on something dealing with Aliens.

FL is a public site, if they had wished to be fully invisible believe there are areas on the innerwebs that this is completely possible. They also had a member join ATS which only added to the interest. They are obviously a bright and clever group if they felt slighted any way I am sure they would let it be known, ATS is an open forum.

Personally I am intrigued by them, but I try to keep it about whatever is posted on FL, which they can refute or remain an enigma.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So let me see, you contacted me during the course of the previous thread, thanked me for it and said you shared my misgivings with regards to the potential of causing disturbance to individuals through audio visual media, and would i care to assist in your research, as you prefered not to post in the thread as you considered it had become retarded.

I said sure, as you like, and pointed out though that all my considerations i had posted in the thread really, you then wrote you had contacted them and they were really nice to you, i wished you luck and hear nothing more.

You then return here, making all manner of insults and defamations toward my person and motivations, and i am not supposed to consider that you have in some way 'turned'?

There were several people from the other thread who at least had the good grace to contact me and let me know they had decided to spam, side track and minimize all enquiry, there were others who didn't but still engaged in such activities, not all were directly asked to do this, it just sort of seemed the right thing to do at the time.

The phrase i most associate with this is 'it is just', or 'they are just', and then let the minimization commence, but people can see things as they see fit, it is no concern of mine.

All said and done, when it gets to the point where you think i am seriously accusing people of dancing with aliens then you might want to take a reality check.

Fanboys eh, don't you just love em...
edit on 4-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

It seems a most appropriate time to bring this thread back
from the dead.

First let me verify, are these your words, and is this your desire,

"The question i would raise here then, is that should we get over the Daemon identification and attempt communication at this quantum level with underlying aspects of Universal intelligence...? "

I would like mention just a couple things at this juncture:

Humans have this universal desire it seems, whether by science or 'magic'
to accomplish this goal. I mean, even atheists want to understand how
the Universe works and I'm saying it all springs from the same desire.

Now humans assume this desire is 'their desire'. That this is 'their' goal.

But what if the desire belonged to another party, which had access to
the human unconscious, and through that human unconscious was
attempting to achieve their goal of 'returning' to 'quantum mind'?

Humans have no actual free will for the most part.. that's basic
neurology. So It always surprised me that folks don't get the
deeper significance of all of human history is pointed in this
one direction - to 'get 'ET' home'.

All the spirituality. All the religion. Much of the technology.

I asked you kind Kantzveldt, whether you had studied,
"human alchemy" and you said that subject didn't
interest you. Fair enough.

But humans are molecular machines, which are being
used to help 'get ET home'.

If one studies 'human alchemy' sufficiently, that is the
startling conclusion one comes to.

Humans are being used. Spirituality and Religion are
not for them at all. It's a massive scam.

Now the human 'design' can be replicated in technology,
so that humans are no longer strictly required to get
the work done.. but it is quite complex..and I'm doubtful
it will be completed anytime soon.

I suspect that this 'truth' is at the very bottom of the bunny
hole for various hidden groups out there. Of course the
human participants are being had.. they think they are
accomplishing some worthy goal for themselves.. but
they are not. The deceivers are deceived.

That's my observation.

Kevin

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Forgetten Languages . com
Videos that flash geometric shapes and play creepy synthesizer music.
Communications with non-human entities.
The 3 pages of comments that I don't understand.

So, what is this thread about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join