It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same kind of "Tether Event" during GEMINI mission... 40 years before!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Hi OrionHunterX and thank you very much for your important add.

As I said several times: The "things" up there are worst than we can imagine.....
Star.

edit on 31-7-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Looks like sparks probably from a spent 2nd stage burner that are still floating around.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Ah the old conspiracy cliche BS they have tech at least 50 years ahead, yet when they are in a war it never seems to be easy for a country supposedly at least 50 years more advanced, strange

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I find this topic incredibly interesting... which I am now sure is a strike against me. Heck, one member (just above) was questioned as to why they were even here...

Heck, we're the human race! We have ALL the answers... you just have to have faith in your science... (and those who have been connected to NASA and the media for a long, long time).

Close your mind, believe what your told and be happy. If you don't... you're not ever going to get to the top shelf and be able to look down on everyone else.

*sigh*

Nope. I don't know squat... UFOs do not exist and now, I am going out to buy some more insurance, mow my lawn and wash my car.

Ahhhh... much better.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Sorry Arken but you really need to LOOK at these things and not believe what this youtube idiot tries to claim from his video

3rd line down

"could you give us an estimate as to how far that SATELLITE was yesterday.

Funny how he didn't highlight that from the page

Well you're a veritable genius now, aren't you?

So tell me, how many satellites were in space in 1964?

Thanks for that

2 were launched just a few months before the Gemini IV mission

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
......And how much do we know about the secret astronaut corps and parallel space programs of both the Soviet Union and the US of A? Hardly. But take a peek here...
...../military/astrospies.html

Aren't you just advertising your own lack of awareness of that program -- you seem to have first learned of it on govt TV -- and assuming your knowledge boundaries are universally shared? The MOL program, its astronauts, and its vehicles were well known in real time -- just the ops details of its cameras remained, pre-Manning pre-Snowden, hidden. Actually, Phil Klass did the best of the press in describing them. Why do you think this is an analogy for a modern 'invisible' program of space vehicles that nobody in the world seems able to see? Please, point to evidence, not baseless speculations on false analogies.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This place is a joke seriously still talking about this crap that was already debunked over and over. Get it through your thick ignorant scull this isn't alien space ships its out of focus debris.

This place is a joke time to remove from bookmarks nothing but garbage being posted and discussed by ignorant people that think they know everything about everything. PEACE

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3
This place is a joke seriously still talking about this crap that was already debunked over and over. Get it through your thick ignorant scull this isn't alien space ships its out of focus debris.

This place is a joke time to remove from bookmarks nothing but garbage being posted and discussed by ignorant people that think they know everything about everything. PEACE

Thank you very much for your fundamental contribution, Master.

PEACE to you and all your family.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by redoubt
Give the world a break. The tether incident begs... nay, DEMANDS more than that simple boot lick of acceptance.

We are in complete agreement. The space videos are gobsmackingly eerie and unearthly, and NASA owes the public more detailed explanations of what they really are, and WHY -- and not just "because I say so".

That's why, as a retired rocket scientist with a fascination for folklore and the cultural impact of spaceflight, have written widely about such angles, and collected them roughly at my home page www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, towards which I urge you to cast an eye.

Especially spend a few hours -- it will be worth it -- on the '99 FAQs'.
Why not just get an app JIM,,,& your BS re: your 'interest in...! HA....You are the *1 authorized UFO SKEPTIC in the world...that's what you do

You are at the beginning of all the UFO researchers journey into the 'Metaphysical Woods.

ATS members, Jim Oberg is the 'Troll under the bridge'...you know, the naysayer who tells you not to cross because there is NOTHING ahead. The Jim Troll can not go any farther, he's stuck at the bridge...99 FAQs in hand...SCARY.. not really? ..but this Troll is an expert on, well.. Trolls ,..knows them all & is always right..unlike those "because I say so types at Troll HQ!

We who research UFOs are going places that Skeptics CAN NOT GO! For them UFOs do not exist. Jim Oberg, regardless of his 'name dropping' & celebrity status is totally dedicated to not letting any evidence of UFOs remain without it being declared as "debunked".

The tether incident is far from ..case closed. And myself & LUNA C. are over Jim's 'troll bridge"!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
This incredible video from Luna Cognita show an amazing event occuring during a GEMINI mission in 1966. This event remind me the same event of the more known and controversial event of the "Tether incident"...

Have I missed something, or was the shuttle tether event about 1996, and compared to the GT-11 mission, that's thirty years by my count.

How did the OP get "forty"? Is that just in the biblical sense of "a whole LOT"???

This threads Luna C. video seems perfectly clear...

if we worried about something being old...& Jim Oberg is old..well ...just sayin

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
STS75 was more than ice particles. The length of the tether and the distances involved simply rule this out.

Since I actually saw the tether, from the ground, as it flew overhead in orbit, and worked on the planning teams at Mission Control, and wrote the operations guidelines for tethered space operations [see my home page], I have a fairly intimate relation with its reality.

The problem with people expressing their absolute certainty over its nature, while having few clues about what real spaceflight is like, has concerned me mainly from the wasted brainpower and wild goose hostilities that have been engendered uselessly.

That's why I composed a long essay on the operational background features of space flight, to give everyone the kind of familiarity that folks who actually worked these missions, developed. I urge folks who intend to seriously discuss these themes to look up my "99 FAQs About 'Space UFO; Videos" on my home page [see signature].
I also saw the tether.. on a NASA feed, so I recorded the "Tether Event" & the all the rest of STS-75 mission transmissions. I then posted it world wide! I also have a fairly intimate relation with it's reality!

Jim Oberg merely thinks he saw it...he did not post any evidence!

Jim Oberg did some stuff for NASA pre flight...I have studied all the actual flight mission footage!

Jim Oberg has taken 17 yrs. to catch up with STS-75 flight details .For Example: This super involved pre flight skeptic had to be informed by myself that the mission reused the STS-46 flights previously "failed tether". Then I had to post the actual NASA press conference, containing that news as he needed "proof".

Then there is his clashes with my researcher, Davis Sereda in which he was continually uninformed about the NASA on board cameras abilities. I could go on ..!

On another thread Jim is now actually agreeing with David Sereda re: PLASMA ..stay tuned!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nice to see you dropping in, Martin.

Any factual corrections or suggested additions to my '99 FAQs' would be graciously appreciated:

www.jamesoberg.com/99faq.html

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join