It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is new age feminism getting out of hand?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I am not popular with women even slightly

Yeah I wonder why

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
we had a feminist who was the prime minister.
Wait till you Us people have a feminist in the white house.

The White House already has no 'balls'.

Lots of people like to think it does, but, it's really just a figurehead.

While a Woman President would be nice, it'd only be token, and overrated with little of actual benefit done.

What's a black man in the White House done for black men?
edit on 29-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

What's a black man in the White House done for black men?

I don't know but I do know id sleep easier if you were the first woman president

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

Originally posted by ObservingYou
This 'New' Feminism you highlight, is just another natural progression IMO.

Women in the Western World have been 'Inferior' for a Millenia...

Did you think we wouldn't bite back?

Lets see who rules the world in 2200.
edit on 29-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

Radical feminism and its mercenary lackey liberalism will have collapsed western civilisation all the way back to the Stone Age long before then. When that happens the men will be the ones that will be doing the rebuilding.

I agree with that! This has all happened before when other civilizations fell; a huge rise in homosexuality and female power.

Feminism in its aggressive form is destroying civilization. I meet so many women with drink problems nowadays. It is an epidemic here in the UK. Women younger than me are dying from alcohol related illnesses. Are you happy, Dear Ladies? Is this what you really want your sex to become? It saddens me deeply! However, I am a man and do not have to suffer it personally. I could even just buy sex whenever I want it; but I hate that idea and would never spend a penny on something I value as sacred when done properly!

Quote from Bob Dylan about modern women;

"Ophelia she's neath the window
For her I feel so afraid
On her 22nd birthday
She already is an old maid
To her death is quite romantic
She wears an IRON VEST
Her PROFESSION IS HER RELIGION
Her SIN is her LIFELESSNESS"

Bob Dylan "Desolation Row"

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

I am not popular with women even slightly

Yeah I wonder why

Because I speak too truthfully. I dare you to engage me in debate instead of "CRAFTy one liners". But you are too unsure to do that! Come on... I dare you! I'm waiting. I got all day!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Feminists are not behaving according to nature. They are disturbing nature.

And this is Exactly what the problem is.

For thousands of years women have been put in a box, told how to think, told how to feel, told what their purpose in life is - Get married, produce babies, raise babies, do it quietly.

Now we get to the 21st century and women want everything they've missed out on - Careers, Independence, The right to explore their own sexuality with as many partners as they wish without being outcast by patriarchal societies.

The reason why the modern women is such a shock for some men is because they dont understand one of the most basic facts about the female sex - Our vagina's dont make us who are or who you want us to be. We are human beings and we all have different needs and aspirations. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Now we get to the 21st century and women want everything they've missed out on - Careers, Independence, The right to explore their own sexuality with as many partners as they wish without being outcast by patriarchal societies.

This is a valid right!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

The Medea plays

Check out Euripedes warning to Civilization in The Medea Plays. I studied them hard and know what this is about.

Notice how the word MEDIA is directly taken from these plays.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

This is a valid right!

Yes, it is valid. Just give them what they want. They will have to learn the hard way. Meanwhile I am working on my own ability to keep my word, to be a moral person and not to abuse others!

Really I tell you from bitter experience these kind of women don't want nice men. If you are a gentle and kind man these days you do not stand a chance in the work place or relationships. Oh well! Let it be so. We will see where it leads!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Really I tell you from bitter experience these kind of women don't want nice men. If you are a gentle and kind man these days you do not stand a chance in the work place or relationships. Oh well! Let it be so. We will see where it leads!

It will lead to a world of defacto polyandry. Guess learn to share.
edit on 29-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

This is a valid right!

Yes, it is valid. Just give them what they want. They will have to learn the hard way. Meanwhile I am working on my own ability to keep my word, to be a moral person and not to abuse others!

Im just making a point, expecting all women to have the same "whimsical" nature is not a natural occurrence, Its been bred into women for thousands of years, Women in the west have finally broken those shackles and now were in a brave new world - Mistakes will be made as they always are.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Sorry honey but I cant debate with someone who clearly has a twisted view of reality.

Its just astounding really, I have the faint hope that you are actually a troll and could'nt possibly believe all that you have said in this thread.

People like you ( notice I said 'people' not men ) are impossible to debate with because I know no matter what I say I wont change your views, because its a way of life for you, much more than an opinion.

If it were all up to you, I doubt women would make it out of the kitchen.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I love all this talk about Feminism being against nature, against the natural order of things, or being a completely unnatural thing that will upset, unbalance, and destroy society.

I suppose the below is your idea of a woman's NATURAL role in society?

edit on 29-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Feminists are not behaving according to nature. They are disturbing nature.

And this is Exactly what the problem is.

For thousands of years women have been put in a box, told how to think, told how to feel, told what their purpose in life is - Get married, produce babies, raise babies, do it quietly.

The reason why the modern women is such a shock for some men is because they dont understand one of the most basic facts about the female sex - Our vagina's dont make us who are or who you want us to be. We are human beings and we all have different needs and aspirations. Deal with it.

Yes, but EVEN ANIMALS don't act like that! In nature you cannot have EVERYTHING. Go explore you will find this out. But by then you will be old and messed up and die alone with no nice male partner.

I have never hurt a woman in any way. I don't even find modern women attractive any more, lol. It is not very nice to have to live like this. But go ahead make the innocent men suffer more than the abusers.

Abusers don't care about rights! They will just charm you like snakes!

Women are interested in partners with lots of money. They forsake men with little money. It is far too materialistic and only makes for unhappiness in the end.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bates

You out of luck My Friend..

Divine Feminine has taken over from Divine Masculine..

I dont know how it will affect the Alpha Males yet but it will be

funny to watch..

NAMASTE
Plazmuh

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I love all this talk about Feminism being against nature, against the natural order of things, or being a completely unnatural thing that will upset, unbalance, and destroy society.

I suppose the below your idea of a woman's NATURAL role in society?

Actually no! I don't want children in this messed up world. I don't see women as sex machines and breeders. Engage me in debate instead of just using silly images. Where are your words you who are more clever than men?

See, you cannot debate properly! Why do you want to be the same as men anyway? Do you not see how all the fashon magazines want you to look like men with asses like little boys and no boobs! They are manipulating you dreadfully. What you see as freedom is bondage in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
reply to post by bates

You out of luck My Friend..

Divine Feminine has taken over from Divine Masculine..

I dont know how it will affect the Alpha Males yet but it will be

funny to watch..

NAMASTE
Plazmuh

It will not affect those kind of men who are the worst perpetrators. They are immune because they have lots of money and can buy a woman with that. It will only make the little guy lonely and miserable!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yes, but EVEN ANIMALS don't act like that! In nature you cannot have EVERYTHING. Go explore you will find this out. But by then you will be old and messed up and die alone with no nice male partner.

But women DONT have everything, they have to wade through life sacrificing either having children or a career. You pick one and you go with it. Simple as. And to assume all successful women will end up dieing alone with no man is petty and completely unfounded.

I have never hurt a woman in any way. I don't even find modern women attractive any more, lol. It is not very nice to have to live like this. But go ahead make the innocent men suffer more than the abusers.

My lord, men are innocent are they? Women are all abusers?
Get out of here with your type of crazy!

Abusers don't care about rights! They will just charm you like snakes!

Obviously no ones charming you! And just because you are no longer attracted to modern women doesnt mean they're going to change for you. Guess you should go buy yourself a wife from Thailand or something.

Women are interested in partners with lots of money.

Wrong.

They forsake men with little money. It is far too materialistic and only makes for unhappiness in the end.

Your idea of the female sex is warped. Go out and meet real people, find out what its all about!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I just hope all the radical feminists can change a wheel, check the oil level, check the battery level, fill the radiator, fill the washer bottle, inflate a tire, jack up a car, know which way to loosen a nut............

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

yeah....

Or just pay for a mechanic with the hard earned wages

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join