It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden's Dad SCHOOLS Obama, Pelosi, and Holder in Open Letter

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Move to Canada we still have rights lol. But Snowden wouldn't make it in, Canada has extradition laws and since he's an international rogue 007 super spy master criminal(according to the US) our alliance would demand his extradition by law. Quebec would take him in if they had more political power on the federal level. I'm just making this up as I go along, but since Quebec didn't sign the Canadian constitution it may be possible for him to seek asylum in Quebec. At which point the government of Quebec can tell the US and the rest of Canada to # off. Quebec likes doing that on a regular basis. Plus it's not like Obama can send in SEAL teams on Canadian soil anymore than Russian soil without kicking up a political #storm.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Move to Canada we still have rights lol. But Snowden wouldn't make it in, Canada has extradition laws and since he's an international rogue 007 super spy master criminal(according to the US) our alliance would demand his extradition by law. Quebec would take him in if they had more political power on the federal level. I'm just making this up as I go along, but since Quebec didn't sign the Canadian constitution it may be possible for him to seek asylum in Quebec. At which point the government of Quebec can tell the US and the rest of Canada to # off. Quebec likes doing that on a regular basis. Plus it's not like Obama can send in SEAL teams on Canadian soil anymore than Russian soil without kicking up a political #storm.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
Snowden deserves a fair trial and then whatever is coming to him.

You never heard all of these so called patriots speaking out and being so patriotic until recently (seems like Obama brought it out of them even before he made it to office) had they really been more politically involved or really cared about their freedoms prior to the current president winning office in 2008, we would not be in this mess, it took the emergence of these fringe bandwagon groups like the tea party and other misdirected saboteurs of democracy, to make Obama the scapegoat of their so called loss of freedoms, can you say too little, too late?

For those not in the know, this has been coming for awhile, may I quote some individuals that had way more influence on what we are dealing with than any of the founding fathers?

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

“This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of one world government. National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski

Search on this term "Bush’s Bogus Theory of Absolute Power " you will find out why Bush had claimed absolute power under the presidency, to even override the constitution, where were all of the patriots then? I mean Bush did create an act named just for them right?

edit on 29-7-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

I agree somewhat but he deserves the criticism he gets, he was supposed to be different he was supposed to undue Bush and company but he is willing to go far to the right of Reagan and a little to the right of Bush Cheney so much so that they bragged, folks like me who supported him have came to realize he is no progressive..I am pretty much through with them..Wanted Real Alternative To Dems and REPs

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Mr. E. Snowden will need to always seek asylum on Russian soil; he would never get a fair trial here with the blindfolded lady of justice. Our country is slowly sinking to a depth that only a revolution could resolve.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I maintain that Obama's "condemnation
" of Snowden is intended to give Snowden credibility as a fake defector. Snowden-Greenwald-Wikilealks are a sophisticated intelligence operation.

This piece explains hoe the "leaks" are all designed to destabilise target nations..

www.tomatobubble.com...
edit on 11-8-2013 by max1215 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: faust833

Originally posted by PadmaPhala

so law-abiding citizens of ALL OTHER COUNTRIES of the WORLD is aiding "da enemy"?

you will die in 11 seconds of heart attack if you don't backtrack on your tracks and apologize for spewing such vile nonsense.

retreat or die.
Wow, I'm impressed. One day you could become President of the United States. You've got a wealth of information to offer us all, please continue, Mentor.
I still haven't died of a heart attack, what happened?

Are you going to point Teslas death ray at me?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join