It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden's Dad SCHOOLS Obama, Pelosi, and Holder in Open Letter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
questions I have:
1...why would snowden go to hong kong, instead of a country that would give him asylum?
2...if he had some type of plan, why would it be to fly to Russia? other countries could have been contacted from hong hong.
3...with his computer knowledge, he could have sent the information on spying to hundreds of worldwide media outlets anonymously and at the same time. why didn't he do this?
4...if snowden knew that his video recording would be televised publicly, why didn't he give himself time to leave hong kong before it aired?
also, we here do not know what information he has on his computer, or, if he has given it to our enemies ...it could have names of many covert agents that are actually protecting America, and may have already been killed, or will be killed in the future. it could have other information not related to spying, that would put a lot of innocent people in harm's way. I'm not giving the government a free pass on the massive spying operation, but, there are legitimate concerns.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by TinfoilTP

leave this thread neoconartist

Orders and bullying, who's what again?

Excellent questions were posted. Nobody will know the collateral damage this traitor has caused, revealing the damage may reveal too much in itself.

His escape to Hong Kong then Russia are the signs of a desperate patsy who ran to his masters door for protection. Makes one wonder if he reached out to them before he committed his heinous crimes and was led along to believe he would receive protections, or if he was contacted and was converted into a mole with promises of protections. Once the desired damage was done by his criminal acts, we see that in reality he is finding no safe haven. What a sucker.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Something about Messrs Snowden and Assange doesn't smell right. Most of all, the media hype that they receive while other REAL whistleblowers get the silent treatment.

Assange actually brags about the fact that he instigated the Arab Spring. Snowden is CIA.

Here is a fascinating piece on these operatives called "Fake and Faker"...

I highly reccomend this

tomatobubble.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by max1215

This topic is so terribly interesting, I have been watching it with fervor for a while now and I am unsure as to side with what is seemingly the hero in this situation, merely because the possibility of him being a someone that was placed by the very CIA itself is not beyond reasonable possibilities. Perhaps this entire event is being used to collect data on american citizen reactions to previously mentioned "tyranny." Perhaps I am too paranoid, but it is hard for me to believe that a government like that of the United States has not found a way to silence someone that is causing so many problems for them. I will watch and wait, but will prepare for the possibility that this gentlemen is on the up and up.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I like the letter but I think its too long

President and his aids are not going to read such a long statement.

They'll be like "F that, I ain't reading that"

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
- i realize that it may seem an Overkill / Just Too Much ,

but cant help thinking about this being a mind implant
this whole snowden story
its yet another Occult Ritual

- i dont believe the "chase across the world"
nor this "letter of dad "

look up etymology of edward
thats the same as SANDY
= " defender of this world", that is : Enki / azazel

its another part in the continuous sandy series

and ' snow-den '

snow is slang for "false Light" aka Crystalline
and den = a lair = this world

the Ritual here:
many people , exoterically, are " appreciating snowden for doing what he did"
or better: for what is TOLD he "did"

thereby appreciating esoterically enki's false light lair " to COME.

appreciating = approval by their belief / energy of thought

Anyone can tell me different: i need to stick with this being another Ritual.
because of how its being played out and pushed

regards

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
for example
...there s the famous UK standup comedian BBC broadcast "Live at the Apollo"

..exoterically, people cheer about the roulating comedians on stage

but those comdedians are but the Excuse
because the Receiver of the cheer is.... right: Apollo / enki

Boston bombing....the Receiver was the marathon's unicorn = enki

....and on....and on...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
for example
...there s the famous UK standup comedian BBC broadcast "Live at the Apollo"

..exoterically, people cheer about the roulating comedians on stage

but those comdedians are but the Excuse
because the Receiver of the cheer is.... right: Apollo / enki

Boston bombing....the Receiver was the marathon's unicorn = enki

....and on....and on...

Exoterically? There's no such word; perhaps you mean esoterically, or ?

Make no mistake, there are factions in both the CIA, the NSA and the rest of the US federal government that are at odds with the West Wing and Congress. This is being played out on many battlefields at once and we'll never really know if Snowden is his own man or being manipulated by unseen forces or what.

The mere fact that he hasn't been apprehended yet puts the lie to their massive data collection schemes, though. First that guy in a cave for 10 years straight traipsing all over Afghanistan and Pakistan (or dead of kidney disease in December 2001) and now this. What a waste of money if your job is to collect information and hunt down certain people and you can't even find one guy and haul him in.

I'll take my chances with the 'terrorists'; it's the real terrorists in elected government and the Pentagon with unlimited funds that I'm worried about.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think we all need to consider a few simple truths:

1.) Nothing Snowden released was anything that wasn't already known or assumed.

2.) Now that which was assumed is confirmed, no one, and I mean NO ONE, except yours truely is even the least bit phased by the revelations (in my day to day interactions).
Those who already knew the evil that is our government still "know" our government is evil. Those who had no opinion still have no opinion or don't care.

3.) Congress attempts to pass a measure smaking the NSA on the pee pee but it has no teeth. Good thing for them, I mean could you imagine? Teeth?

4.) The more things "change" the more things remain the same...yes?

5.) Reported back in March of this year: B arack Obama 'has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil'

No one really batted an eye......Why? No one cares!

But: In Frederickton, New Brunswick, some 300 Elmo-seeking people lined up outside a Wal-mart store five hours before it opened, then stampeded when the doors were unlocked, trampling an employee so badly he was sent to the hospital.

Tickle me please!

or

The people have spoken: the jury has ruled that George Zimmerman acted in self-defense when he shot and killed the unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in Florida in 2012. Angry crowds have already assembled in various cities across the US in light of the verdict.

news.softpedia.com...

Sadly boys and girls, this is our reality. Don't like it? Well blog about it, I am sure it will make a difference.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by max1215

Originally posted by max1215
Snowden is CIA.

Interesting.
I have read that claim a few times now... probably just as often as I read he's FSB.

I have a question regarding this:
If Snowden is indeed CIA, then I'd like to know why the CIA would risk your alliances just like that. Doesn't make sense to me.
Some folks stated that Snowden "leaked information to US enemies", so I guess some here on ATS already consider your former allies as enemies, and they might be right if things go on like they have up until now.

I just don't get it... why would the CIA do this? Someone explain please.
edit on 30-7-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by max1215

Snowden is CIA.

Interesting.
I have read that claim a few times now... probably just as often as I read he's FSB.

I have a question regarding this:
If Snowden is indeed CIA, then I'd like to know why the CIA would risk your alliances just like that. Doesn't make sense to me.
Some folks stated that Snowden "leaked information to US enemies", so I guess some here on ATS already consider your former allies as enemies, and they might be right if things go on like they have up until now.

I just don't get it... why would the CIA do this? Someone explain please.

He went to China then to Russia. Both have active cyber warfare ongoing with the US. What other designation does that make them?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Alright.
I guess its fair to say China and Russia are enemies of some sorts to the United States.
Still, why would the CIA leak information to them then?
And what about your allies? What could possibly be their motive for this?
edit on 30-7-2013 by ColCurious because: typos

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious

Alright.
I guess its fair to say China and Russia are enemies of some sorts to the United States.
Still, why would the CIA leak information to them then?
And what about your allies? What could possibly be their motive for this?
edit on 30-7-2013 by ColCurious because: typos

He was turned by foreign agents. In the spy world it is called being a mole.

Perhaps he was an enterprising mole and shilled his services out to any enemies that came calling. Or he got cold feet and ran because US authorities were about to discover his game. The whole, I did it to inform the US people, song and dance is just cover fire to save his rear end as he hightailed it out of Dodge.

I don't see any room in the story for him being a loyal CIA agent, what could they hope to do with him, get him to China or Russia and hope they take him into their spy agencies as a mole for the CIA? Not a chance with him being front page news the way it played out.

If he only wanted to "do the right thing" he would have sought refuge in a free world nation that the NSA was spying on, like Britain, Canada, Australia etc. He could have exchanged his safety for showing them what the NSA was doing to them. This fact about his actions as he fled has been overlooked by his flock of worshipping sheeple, most of whom orgasm every time the US gets attacked in some way.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Something about Messrs Snowden and Assange doesn't smell right. Most of all, the media hype that they receive while other REAL whistleblowers get the silent treatment.

Assange actually brags about the fact that he instigated the Arab Spring. Snowden is CIA.

Here is a fascinating piece on these operatives called "Fake and Faker"...

I highly reccomend this

tomatobubble.com...
Oh come on, Snowden is C.I.A.? Just like Alex Jones, Jordan Maxwell and David Icke.

It doesn't seem to stop with some of you people, it's like you're discrediting yourself. It's probably the C.I.A. or F.B.I. disinfo agents telling you Snowden is a secret double agent to discredit their work.

It's worked on some people, obviously. I will still read your link.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PadmaPhala

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
"adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

Yup, he is the very definition of the term traitor as spelled out in the Constitution, not by anyone's opinion.

It's not the spying on Americans part that matters, it's the info he released of the spying on hostile nations.

As if Russia is not spying on their citizens or the US, this whole spy mess is being overblown and the media is being used to tug at your heartstrings, aiding and abetting a fugitive.

so law-abiding citizens of ALL OTHER COUNTRIES of the WORLD is aiding "da enemy"?

you will die in 11 seconds of heart attack if you don't backtrack on your tracks and apologize for spewing such vile nonsense.

retreat or die.
edit on 30-7-2013 by PadmaPhala because: (no reason given)
Wow, I'm impressed. One day you could become President of the United States. You've got a wealth of information to offer us all, please continue, Mentor.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
I don't see any room in the story for him being a loyal CIA agent, what could they hope to do with him, get him to China or Russia and hope they take him into their spy agencies as a mole for the CIA? Not a chance with him being front page news the way it played out.

Thats what I thought too.
No way Snowden acted on CIA orders. Just too much damage for the US and nothing in return (well, except the awareness and confirmation about domestic surveillance and espionage on your allies - hardly in the interest of the CIA).

I doubt he could have sought refuge in my country though.
Our current government would have probably extradited him to the US, and that would have escalated the already tense situation here, since we have our elections coming up.
(I have no idea what the rest of the free world nations would have done...)

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You could probably treat him and others coming out with sensitive information as hardcore pirates. Stealing and distributing intellectual property, I could see them not being charged with treason or aiding the enemy or the like, but piracy to an extreme degree.
Or not, possibly it's all manufactured to set the stage for something else.
Who knows

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh boy Obama got schooled lol. Like he had no idea of the constitution including the bill of rights.

He needed snowden's dad to school him. So snowden's dad is now a professor?

Here is the real deal. Obama could not give two unicorn farts about the constitution or snowden or anything else. Cold hard cash is what Obama, Biden, congress want and everything else is a show for the masses.

Bilderbergers pay and american government listens to them. What do you the tax paying fool provide for them? Very little. Basic pay adds a few peanuts to their already rich salary. Keep pretending its all about the average citizen though if it makes you sleep better at night.

Some need a reality check more than others. Theory and reality can be extremely different concepts.

edit on 1/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That's awesome

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Move to Canada we still have rights lol. But Snowden wouldn't make it in, Canada has extradition laws and since he's an international rogue 007 super spy master criminal(according to the US) our alliance would demand his extradition by law. Quebec would take him in if they had more political power on the federal level. I'm just making this up as I go along, but since Quebec didn't sign the Canadian constitution it may be possible for him to seek asylum in Quebec. At which point the government of Quebec can tell the US and the rest of Canada to # off. Quebec likes doing that on a regular basis. Plus it's not like Obama can send in SEAL teams on Canadian soil anymore than Russian soil without kicking up a political #storm.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join