It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozarks Conspiracy New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Some of you may or may not be a Jesse Ventura fan but this episode really had some rings of truth...here's the video of the show its rather lengthy but was a good one...don't forget your popcorn...After watching I would love to hear some feedback of what you all think...Personally the (compound) house and the amount of banks built there in recent years not to mention the underground city/storage alerted my radar...enjoy the show...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I live Fairly close to this, I noticed on eastbound I44 the exits that you would take to go the back way into there have small signs in blue that say "Incident Bypass Route".
I found that more than a little strange that the show didn't feature them.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BitBucket03

I noticed on eastbound I44 the exits that you would take to go the back way into there have small signs in blue that say "Incident Bypass Route".

I have never seen a sign like that....hmmm...off to google to see if I can find out what that sort of sign means....

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Some of you may or may not be a Jesse Ventura fan but this episode really had some rings of truth...

Yes, I did see this on the series called Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. I've enjoyed watching all of those episodes and wonder why it was discontinued.

But back on your story, Very peculiar indeed and so strange about the amount of new banks. And the previous commenter above about the "incident" signs is very strangs. So, there seems to be something very odd for sure, but unfortunately, I have no additional information to add, just that I agree, very strange and it appears very suspicious!! Thanks for the post!!
edit on 28-7-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

edit on 28-7-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BitBucket03

All I could find that came even close is this blue and white sign-

The only thing I can think of is since jesse aired this episode the public got to be a pain(looky loos) so they had to reroute traffic away from that area so maybe the sign was put up after he did the show...very interesting...have you noticed anything else in the area?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I've enjoyed watching all of those episodes and wonder why it was discontinued.
reply to post by ItDepends

Yes I liked his shows as well and wondered the same thing I wonder whether he was forced to quit because of his subject matter or the ratings were not enough to keep the show on air...I am inclined to think he was forced to quit...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends
Yes, I did see this on the series called Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. I've enjoyed watching all of those episodes and wonder why it was discontinued.

Same reason why they didn't air the police state episode. LINK
Comcast was even deleting the episodes from dvrs, I remember my brother set his to record the show and it was missing. It was only a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

If you have never seen the "earth changes US Naval Map of the future" you might have some understanding of these things in the ozarks -

Also, if you haven't read any info about the Lousiana sinkhole catastroophe happening - ATS has a wonderful thread on it.

I think they're planning for a huge explosion/New Madrid fault line earthquake widening the Mississippi River into a large "sea" to the Lakes in the north/canada/us border region.

PS - Didn't George Soros buy up all that flooded land where they tore down the mississippi river levess down there? Shipping lanes make a lot of money for those trolls that can charge passage through.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

72,000 square feet Castle?
50 Million square feet complex?
Nuke proof?
Factories and farms?
Offices, warehouses, crude oil supplies?
1 Bank per 50 people?
The end is the premise it's built for? (34:15)

Yeah....so......
yeah.
That is so normal.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

If you have never seen the "earth changes US Naval Map of the future" you might have some understanding of these things in the ozarks -
reply to post by Happy1

here is the map. Very interesting...
Thanks for the info

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
One thing I don't understand is how they got this video pan -

It seemed as though the sheriff locked them inside the suv, so how did they get this shot, if they didn't even go outside the suv, also from that height?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

The show probably used other sources as well as their own investigating.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The fortress is owned by Stephen T. Huff. Who is Stephen T. Huff?

of Leesburg to be an engineer and chief technology officer of Overwatch Systems, Ltd. According to the Overwatch website, the company “delivers multi-source intelligence (multi-INT), geospatial analysis and custom intelligence solutions to the Department of Defense, national agencies and civilian organizations. ... More than 25,000 analysts in the U.S. Department of Defense and the larger intelligence community utilize Overwatch solutions.”

Here is a link to Overwatch Systems
overwatch systems

the rabbit hole gets deeper...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Not only did Police State air (on Nov 12, 2010, I believe), I still have that one in my DVR. (Time Warner, though, not Comcast.) Watching it right now; they're discussing the evil "fusion centers." I've never had one of his shows vanish from my Time Warner-provided DVR without explanation. You'd think they'd be among the first to go along with suppressing him. I live in the same city as Alex Jones, too, so you'd think it'd happen to my DVR too if it happened to his. It didn't ever re-air, but almost none of "Conspiracy Theory" was ever re-aired. Very damaging to Them. It's hard to believe They ever aired any of those shows. Ever. Yet They allowed it... and aren't deleting it from DVRs They could be deleting it from... odd, eh?

PS: The Ozarks one is still in my DVR too actually not in my DVR anymore, but I probably deleted it myself. Anyway, it aired about a year after they filmed it (the network kept stalling on it), so the little blue signs probably just weren't there at that time.
edit on 7/29/2013 by Thought Provoker because: PS2

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Originally posted by ItDepends

Same reason why they didn't air the police state episode. LINK
Comcast was even deleting the episodes from dvrs, I remember my brother set his to record the show and it was missing. It was only a matter of time.

Wow, thanks Freezer for that update and link. How very strange is all I can say. I actually believe I saw that FEMA episode, and it was strange showing chained-in holding sites even with outdoor play sets for children, but the sites could hold hundreds of people. I also believe that in that episode the showed another site that had literally hundreds if not thousands of coffin like containers stacked up. I'm going on memory but I believe I have both facts correct. But stopping the airing of that episode for further viewing and Ventura himself being pretty quiet on it would indicate at a minimum, there is something someone does not want us to see, or speculate about. Strange Indeed!

Originally posted by shells4u
The fortress is owned by Stephen T. Huff. Who is Stephen T. Huff?

of Leesburg to be an engineer and chief technology officer of Overwatch Systems, Ltd. According to the Overwatch website, the company “delivers multi-source intelligence (multi-INT), geospatial analysis and custom intelligence solutions to the Department of Defense, national agencies and civilian organizations. ... More than 25,000 analysts in the U.S. Department of Defense and the larger intelligence community utilize Overwatch solutions.”

Here is a link to Overwatch Systems
overwatch systems

the rabbit hole gets deeper...

Wow again, thanks shells4u, that is quite an incredible piece of information. His company, Overwatch appears to have connection with every governmental Intelligence Agency that we know of. And those pictures of the fortress he is building is really fascinating. Obviously he is a multi-millionaire, perhaps billionaire, but a structure like that just seems obsessive. And, I don't want to overplay it, but of course it looks like a castle, but in some of the pictures, it looks like some of the 'look-out' towers could easily be manned by guards. Very strange.

Great job in digging this up. for sure the rabbit hole is getting deeper.....I just wonder how much more we can really find out. You can't help but think it is just another highly secure bunker in prep for something ominous that is on its way.........
Here is the FEMA EPISODE that has caused some concern

edit on 29-7-2013 by ItDepends because: added link

Additonal Edit: If Interested, there is another ATS thread regarding the construction of the new NSA facility being built in Utah. All of these stories can be under the same web of secret intelligence and secret sites. I did not notice any of you on that page, so if you are interested here is that link which I have contributed some comments: ATS - The NSA's new spy facility
edit on 29-7-2013 by ItDepends because: added link

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Okay, I couldn't even stomach half of the show before shutting it off.....

What a load of BULLSHIZZLE....... It's so full of half-truths and misinformation that it's LAUGHABLE.

Let's see....here's a few pieces of REAL TRUTH that you should consider:

1. Earthquakes - this region is well known as the Fayetteville Shale. It has loads of natural gas deposits which were very expensive to pull out of the ground until fracking came along. Fracking made extraction cost effective. One drawback - earthquakes. Just google "Fracking arkansas" to see all the evidence about how these two things are related. In December 2011, Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission placed a moratorium on new wells and....magically...the earthquakes stopped.

The Cherokee chick who tried to insinuate that earthquakes in the region are happening due to "underground construction" is simply full of B.S.

2. The Huff Residence - Ventura and team made a big deal of the size of the house. In fact, it's the 4th largest single family residence in the US. Not even the largest. Also, I built a very large home in the Ozark foothills....although not as large as Mr. Huff's. I was not required to have a SINGLE building permit because my home was not built within any city limits. The only "restriction" I had was in regards to septic, but due to the acreage of my property, that was waived as well. It is not surprising that people who live in more non-rural areas would find the lack of permits and zoning to be unbelievable. It was a fact that took me by surprise when I built my house. People who live and work in these areas understand that this information is not abnormal for this part of the country.

3. Banks under construction - Okay, I have *very* intimate knowledge of the banking industry in the Ozarks and there is most certainly NOTHING nefarious about the growth in this part of the country. Many of these banks are smaller, regional banks....not the Goliaths like Bank of America or Chase. These banks have built their companies on sound business practices and good lending principles. They are community banks...some with just 5-10 branches, others with as many as 50-70 branches. Something they don't tell you in Ventura's sensationalistic waste of television is that industry has grown in this area during a time when the economy is crap. A lot of money...honest money (Walmart aside)....flows through this area in the form of biomedical engineering, agriculture, and gas industries, among others. Finally, this area of the country is a hidden gem. Cost of living and taxes are very low. The views are stunning. Over the past 10 years, there has been a huge influx of retirees and entrepreneurs who have moved to the area from places like LA, Dallas, New York, etc.... The simple fact is their dollar goes farther in this part of the country.

The only Ventura show I have ever watched before was one on mind controlled slaves/Manchurian Candidate. It was also a bunch of bunk. After viewing this farce, I can't believe people are silly enough to put any kind of stock in this nonsense. Tru TV just lost my respect for bothering to sponsor something so openly false and sensationalistic.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Thanks for your insight, especially to the fact that you live in the area. I don't disagree that the Ventura series can be over the top at times, afterall, it is entertainment. However, the video I posted above, about the Fema Camps, well it actually has two parts. He talks about the 'Fusion' Centers' this production was done over 3 years ago. And if you just hone in on what is said about the purpose, locations, what is done and who operates these sites (and that question is asked and the answer is surprising) Reveals exactly the conversation we are having today about the NSA!!, So all I'm saying, is this has been going on for quite awhile and the size of the operation is huge.

These fusion centers are doing Intelligence work/analysis for all the major agencies and then some, such as the NSA, CIA, NRO, DIA, Homeland Security....and a bunch of sub-Contractors like Booz Allen. In fact, it appears that these centers are not directly tied to any Congressional oversight because they are independent locations, private, not subject to GAO investigation.

So anyway, I understand your point, but I did want to point out the additional points I had noted here on this thread, and then I also included at the end of my post above, a link to another ATS site that may interest you involving the NSA site in Utah! Hope that helps!! Cheers!!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
2. The Huff Residence - Ventura and team made a big deal of the size of the house. In fact, it's the 4th largest single family residence in the US. Not even the largest. Also, I built a very large home in the Ozark foothills....although not as large as Mr. Huff's. I was not required to have a SINGLE building permit because my home was not built within any city limits. The only "restriction" I had was in regards to septic, but due to the acreage of my property, that was waived as well. It is not surprising that people who live in more non-rural areas would find the lack of permits and zoning to be unbelievable. It was a fact that took me by surprise when I built my house. People who live and work in these areas understand that this information is not abnormal for this part of the country.

Now addressing the Huff Residence, you are absolutely correct about no need for building permits and/or inspections because of the local regulations/requirements. What draws attention is:

Pensmore is a mansion under construction in the Ozark Mountains of Highlandville, Missouri. When completed, the home will be the private residence of Steven T. Huff and his family. It will be one of the largest private single-family residence in the United States. Huff is the chairman of TF Concrete Forming Systems, which is doing the concrete construction work for the home. Huff at one time worked in Army intelligence and was a CIA officer. Huff later founded Sensor Systems in 1993 and served as its CEO. The company, later known as Overwatch Systems, created leading commercial software products for medical, defense and intelligence applications

AND:

Steven T. Huff Family LLC applied for a construction permit in 2008 to begin construction of the mansion. The home is unique, as it is an insulated concrete form structure that is designed to showcase sustainable construction techniques on a large scale. The home is designed to be earthquake resistant, bullet proof, blast proof, tornado resistant, bug resistant, and fire resistant. The home is capable of withstanding an EF5 tornado.

Source
It draws attention, it is the fourth largest private residence in the United States, larger than the White House. And you say you live not far away with a huge home as well, well bless your soul. However, it's the pieces of Mr. Huff's background so heavily involved with the Defense and Intelligence community that just raises eyebrows a bit. Probably totally on the level, but as I would say, a lot of people find it interesting.

And not for overkill, but many articles can be found about the Huff residence that just cause curious questions. Another Source

Anyway, no known nefarious activity so far, but certainly an eye-catcher and would love to keep an eye on its completion and find out more about the complex once completed. That's my take!!

And again, I don't live anywhere near Highlandville, I actually live close to a large Metropolitan area. However, a simple search of the number of banks in the general area seems very large, and again draws unusual attention. Here is source of dozens of banks all nearby:
Banks in and near Highlandville, MO

Then you do a simple search of the recent Census population records and find it almost unbelievable of the amount of banks with ratio to residents/people.

Highlandville is a city in Christian County, Missouri, United States. The population was 911 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area, and is the home of Shiloh Hills Farm.

As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 911 people, 348 households, and 259 families residing in the city. The population density was 181.5 inhabitants per square mile (70.1 /km2). There were 380 housing units at an average density of 75.7 per square mile (29.2 /km2). The racial makeup of the city was 97.4% White, 0.1% African American, 1.1% Native American, and 1.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.4% of the population. There were 348 households of which 33.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 58.3% were married couples living together, 10.9% had a female householder with no husband present, 5.2% had a male householder with no wife present, and 25.6% were non-families. 19.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.62 and the average family size was 2.98. The median age in the city was 38.7 years. 25.6% of residents were under the age of 18; 8.5% were between the ages of 18 and 24; 23.1% were from 25 to 44; 30.7% were from 45 to 64; and 12% were 65 years of age or older. The gender makeup of the city was 48.8% male and 51.2% female

Source

So again, say what you want, and that everything looks fine and natural. However, for a number of other people not quite acquainted with the region, there seems to be a lot of attention, and why, because something just doesn't seem right, it's peculiar and lastly, Mr. Huff's background rings bells. Hence an interest. That's all I've got. Just some facts right off the internet. Like I said, I really have no idea what is going on, but I would like to keep an eye on it and see what other developments may occur. Peace!! ID!!!

edit on 30-7-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I wonder what the elevation of said mansion is?

Are they planning to have their own natural moat?

What about the elevation of the many banks that are apparantly propspering there?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

OK, let's talk about the Fusion Centers as you seem to have a narrow view into their purpose. Regardless of attempts to believe otherwise, the government is not everywhere at all times. They do not have limitless resources to analyze every piece of data that comes into purview. The Fusion Centers were set up as State Level agencies of Homeland Security to connect disparate pieces of information that may be suspicious within that state. The Fusion Centers are typically manned by a team of analysts from other agencies such as FBI, State Police, DEA, etc.

Let me give you an example of the type of work the Fusion Center does... Let's say a Fire Station in Anytown reports they are missing a bunch of uniforms. The next town over, a paramedic school reports a man from out of state asked about learning to drive an ambulance. They may report that his behavior was very strange and that he exhibited no desire to be a paramedic, just driving an ambulance... Oh, and he asked if he could rent one for a day. In yet another town, a farm store reports someone tried to buy 500 lbs of fertilizer without the proper credentials. While all this information by itself may not be actionable, if you also consider a big public event is coming up, it might put a different skew on these incidents if viewed as a bigger picture.

The role of the Fusion Center is to connect these disparate pieces of information into a potentially actionable picture. If that happens, they send the information off to the appropriate agency for further follow up.

The goal is to prevent another 9/11 by connecting dots that, on their own, may seem unimportant. Also be aware that the public only sees intelligence failures and not it's successes. The Fusion Centers play a very important role in keeping us safe domestically.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join