It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Americans to Prepare for "Financial Ruins"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The interest on our debt, will keep us screwed for a long time. As far as the aluminum hoarding, and supply and demand influence is sick. America's politicians have sold out the American, people.. What planet these people live on I dunno. Since when does Trump, warn anyone about anything without him gaining something in return...

America, is screwed up, most of her people are confused, hurt and in pain, and most of all of this is a result of our politicians selling us out abusing us, taking our jobs from us, and recently now our rights..

Now the Government is pitting our pain and anger against one another to keep us from focusing on the source.. You do not have to be a genius to understand their is no way in hell we can pay off our deficit..

We have a bloated health care system coming and a bigger government coming with more people to be hired..

I think the fed thinks Obama, care is going to somehow raise the funds to pay off our deficit..
a maneuver of some kind.

The interested on our debt compounds each day...

I cannot listen to a politician in DC anymore without laughing my ass off.. We are doomed...

I can see the fires burning this country down, just because you cannot does not make me wrong.. This country is broke, and we are manipulating a broken system.. Just takes the world bank to condemn the dollar...

Have as much fun as you can now.. Live in the present and when you hear the emergency broadcast alert for the last time, keep your wits about you. I am pretty sure we are going to hear it.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Just like other "prophecies" of this nature, there have been people in the know, people involved in the financial industry, who have been claiming that the US financial system is on the brink of collapse, for a long time now. I don't even pay attention to prophecies or prediction anymore, for the most part, simply because so many have been made and have not come to pass. I find it strange that despite all of these failed predictions, people still buy into them on a daily basis it seems.

America will not go down by financial problems alone.

The cornerstone of USA is the military power. As long as military can ensure superpower status, USA can just print more money to paper over financial problems.

Predictions cannot be made by looking at figures and charts.

Only people with foresight can make predictions, and such people are extremely rare.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

The cornerstone of USA is the military power. As long as military can ensure superpower status, USA can just print more money to paper over financial problems.
That USED to BE the case!

N.A.T.O.

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO; /ˈneɪtoʊ/ NAY-toh; French: Organisation du traité de l'Atlantique Nord (OTAN)), also called the (North) Atlantic Alliance, is an intergovernmental military alliance based on the North Atlantic Treaty which was signed on 4 April 1949

The organization constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party.
The 11 September attacks in the United States caused NATO to invoke Article 5 of the NATO Charter for the first time in its history. The Article says that an attack on any member shall be considered to be an attack on all.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have been reading about this as well.

Many billionaires are pulling their money out of the stock market, including

www.zimdiaspora.com...:billionaires-dumping-stocks-is-it-impending-economic-doom&catid=67:art&I temid=289

Warren Buffett, who has been a cheerleader for U.S. stocks for quite some time, is dumping shares at an alarming rate.
It’s very likely that these professional investors are aware of specific research that points toward a massive market correction, as much as 90%.

It looks like the game has been played out, and the pyramid can no longer be sustained.

The thing is, the super rich will loose the most.

The world economy can not function at such debt limits, and once the debt bubble deflates past a certain point, all that money disappears.

This isn't just the U.S., it will be the collapse of the world economy, which is currently driven by slave labor and first world debt.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Arbitrage is name of the game that they play with derivatives and the markets that causes inflation. The global derivatives market is estimated to be over $1 quadrillion. A portion of that would be CDO's that were the crux of the collapse in 2007/8. Other portions would be derivatives to basically pump up or in some cases freeze or lock up commodities themselves or their prices and to play bets on stock prices.

It's kind of funny in a way that Trump, a man who declared bankruptcy four times, is screaming about the $16 trillion in debt that the US is going to soon hold while the $1 quadrillion nightmare is the real horror show, Dodd-Frank, which was passed in 2010, was initially intended to reign in the beast but OTC securities swaps is all they bit down upon and even that still hasn't been fully enacted. Nor has the Volcker Rule, which was supposed to prevent banks from making speculative investments without the behest of their clients. It's really quite sad that even when legislation gets passed to try to prevent another financial collapse, it still doesn't get enacted even years after passage.

P.S. I made sure that my family had taken what they had out of the stock market. My sibling is the VP of finance for one of the banks and had said the same thing as did my family's broker. Too many shenanigans.
edit on 30/7/13 by WhiteAlice because: added the ps

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian
What if those FEMA camps are really debtors prisons.

Are you in debt?

Do you need to clear your name financially?

Its never been easier, join The Debt Army today!

And FIGHT your way for freedom (literally) FIGHT for your way out of debtors camps! (not prison, but exactly the same)

*Its like the real army, only you have already spent your pay check*
edit on 30-7-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

If you can control the price of the market by hoarding commodities, you make easy profit regardless imo.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
so basically we are screwed, what we need is a low yeild nuke in washington , wall st & the whole state of california , then we can start over , everything is local control ,& we will start on a solid footing again

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
all this fuss about having a clause to 'move' warehoused aluminum..

meanwhile it is common knoeledge that Deutsche Bank with some $72 Trillion in derivative exposures is facing immediate collapse (just like Leahman)

i see this collapse being orchestrated by the Fed & cohorts in the ECB to throw the German Gold repatriation plan get scuttled/...
everything about this stinks

We shouldn't forget that Deutsche Bank holds many mortgages in the US.

According to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Deutsche Bank now holds loans for American single-family and multi-family houses worth about $3.7 billion (€3.1 billion). The bank, however, claims that much of this debt consists of loans to wealthy private customers.

More damaging to its image are the roughly 1 million US properties that the bank says it is managing as trustee. "Some 85 to 90 percent of all outstanding mortgages in the USA are ultimately controlled by four banks, either as trustees or owners of a trust company," says real estate expert Steve Dibert, whose company conducts nationwide investigations into cases of mortgage fraud. "Deutsche Bank is one of the four."

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
3 words for you folks out there

Good, Silver, Food, Guns

ok ok 4 words,

and if you don't have the money to prepare, you are as good as cooked goose

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
hmm
Y2K was a bust
Harold Camping prophecy's were a bust
TimewaveZero was a bust
December 21 2012 was a years in the making bust
comet elenin was ,,, well and explosion bust
and Yellowstone STILL hasnt erupted

All things that have been thrown around here as world ending scenarios

If your that worried about it buy a camper and move somewhere you can live off the land

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
A note on Donald Trump -- be careful not to believe most of what he says. Instead, watch what he does.

And, bear in mind, that believing lies and acting upon these false beliefs is a form of insanity.

Trump has that insidious NPD, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which is a very serious mental disorder.

They have no ability to put themselves in anyone's place/position or see others viewpoint unless they pretend -- they mimic 'normal' to outsmart those they intend to deceive. The genuine, innate ability is not there.

EVERYTHING is a game, even their marriages, divorces, child-rearing, relationship dynamics, everything is approached as a game with a winner and a loser ... and they aren't going to be the loser -- ever. They do keep score.

People with NPD are a scary, destructive breed of people.

NPD means that a very specific area of the 'emotion center' of the brain is undeveloped and doesn't function properly in the brain of people with NPD, regardless of their education or IQ. That is why people with NPD have IQ's ranging from below-average all the way to genius. There's no correlation between IQ and wealth and NPD.

- They lie even when it isn't necessary.
- They are very secretive.
- They are users and takers, some who might also give the 'illusion of generous.'
- They also have a strong sense of entitlement, which for an adult is a disorder in itself.
- They are arrogant, and arrogance in an adult is a disorder in itself.

When their Narcissist Supply (admiration, applause, approval, praise, reward, recognition, attention, etc.) is low they come out of nowhere to get their NS replenished however possible.

NS energizes them emotionally and physically. NPD's need NS like a crack-addict needs their crack. When their NS is low, they become very nasty, hostile and abusive, usually behind closed doors.

Wherever there is drama, there they are, at the center --- they feed off of crazy-drama and also the discomforts and misfortunes of others.

They are arrogant, lying, untrustworthy people who mistrust most others, including honest, trustworthy people.

They abuse their power just because they can and feel no remorse or guilt because 'the empathy center' in the emotion brain is inactivated/undeveloped, even though they look normal and may articulate well.

There are certain personality types that have good, positive intentions and mutually beneficial helpful advice and will warn the public/others without some self-serving benefit, gain or agenda and without expecting something in return. Donald Trump does not fit that mold -- ever.

People with NPD are self-serving, have hidden-agendas and ulterior motives -- it's part of the (NPD) disease.

I have nothing personal against the guy. My point is BE AWARE -- Consider the source -- He does have NPD, and with that comes all of the above ... and more.

Peace ... JANA
edit on 30-7-2013 by Jana12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunarian
What will happen if/when the U.S. does crash and burn? What I mean to say is, how will it effect the global market? From what I've read on other threads, some posters seem to believe that if the U.S. goes, the entire market will collapse like a house of cards.

Is this an accurate thought? Or will other countries be able to scrape by relatively unscathed? I'd really appreciate any input because, frankly, I'm out of my depth here.

It depends on what you imagine under "crashing and burning."

Global economy is like a line of domino blocks and so the economic performance of the USA, which is a major marketplace, does affect the rest of the well-developed and developed world. A debt promotes spending and spending money is what fuels economy. There is a similarity between that and having an occasional glass of martini to cheer up the day and too many glasses every single day: that may lead to dependency on alcohol, DUI, and the chances that the driver crashes and burns in his car are increasing. The automatic spending cuts known as "sequestration" is an indicator that the government is trying to find its way into a rehab.

There are many people in the know, and if something really serious was about to come down, you would see major relocation of funds in various markets as the investors would try to protect their money. At this moment, there is no indication of something destined to spin out of control in a very near future.

edit on 31-7-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join