It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Bang on phage respect is the right word, we should respect any other life form that is a part of our universe, to automatically say they are evil is wrong.
I know all of this is hypothetical and we don't know either way but I would treat anyone I met with respect until they proved they don't deserve my respect.
Yes I would be wary If they came down to say hello but I wouldn't start attacking them because some dude says they are "demons".
If we show respect to them I hope they would do the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wouldn't say it's a good idea, but I wouldn't say it's a bad one either. Like I said, if they wanted to kill all of us, they would, so fearing them or not wouldn't really matter in that situation because they'd kill us either way.

I tend to think accepting them and not being afraid of them is the better choice, because if we accept them they may be more willing to accept us.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I know all of this is hypothetical and we don't know either way but I would treat anyone I met with respect until they proved they don't deserve my respect.
I'm not using the word in that sense. More like, respecting the power of the ocean. Respect the fact that it can kill you in an instant if you're not careful.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hate to disagree with the great Phage . . . however . . . your ASSUMPTIONS and BIASES are showing.

You make it sound like the perspectives of those on my side of the issues

have not based our conclusions and perspectives

ON SOLID EVIDENCE.

Nonsense.

There's piles of evidence

of

BOTH a phenomenological as well as "scientific" nature.

Some of us have cited such ad nauseum.

Those addicted to the RELIGION OF SCIENTISM are disinclined to tolerate much of any evidence that disagrees with their biases and assumptions.

There's EXTENSIVE FACTUAL demonology literature of very long standing as well as very modern.

It is not that the Unknown = demonic.

It is that BEHAVIORS AND GOALS and various other factors line up with historic demonic factors, behaviors and goals.

You might even find Cris Putnam and Tom Horn's

EXO-VATICANA interesting. It would at least broaden your scan of the territory.

They have a DVD full of sources to back their 600+ page summary up.

--raping victims in the midst of terrifying torture is NOT saintly behavior
--mutilating humans in the same fashion as cattle without anesthetic is not remotely saintly behavior.
--arrogantly bragging about their "right" to treat humans as cattle is not saintly behavior.
--forcefully taking eggs and sperm for hybridization and later showing the half-breed children in very . . . troublesome ways and scenes is not saintly behavior.

That's much more akin to the Gen 6 and Book of Enoch outrages on the critters parts that resulted in God exacting great punishment on succeeding groups of such critters.

However, given that Phage is not able to reduce all such to his own personal microscope, I guess he'll just have to write it off as some sort of comic book fantasy.

I think that's unwise, Phage.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I tend to think accepting them and not being afraid of them is the better choice, because if we accept them they may be more willing to accept us.

Or maybe they'd look at us as sniveling weaklings not worth dealing with at all. "Puny humons! Think we care about what they think of us!"

That's probably the biggest problem in dealing with aliens. They'd be...alien.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This should be good...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wouldnt it be smart to admit that noone knows anything about how the universe works. Its to big.

link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh Iam sure If they wanted to they could but they may be wary of us just as we are wary of them (still hypothetical )
I would hope that humanity would try to offer friendship before assuming they are evil, just because some people think that everything alive outside our planet must be evil or demonic doesn't mean I or other have to.
edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

link   

to automatically say they are evil is wrong.

Wellllllllll, oh lofty wise one who's so convinced he knows so much about my thought processes and persistently proves himself wrong on such scores . . .

1. I was quite agnostic about the critters for probably 10 years or so from about 1962 to about 1972 or 1975 or some such.

2. Then I was still holding out that some of them might be good while some might be bad.

3. I RELUCTANTLY had to face the evidence.

4. Thanks for your insult but I don't automatically consider new information in ignorant ways.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Phage

Bang on phage respect is the right word, we should respect any other life form that is a part of our universe, to automatically say they are evil is wrong.
Yes I would be wary If they came down to say hello but I wouldn't start attacking them because some dude says they are "demons".
If we show respect to them I hope they would do the same.

and that would be the only way to truly gauge the situation... because jumping to conclusions would bring out the worst in almost any species.

You don't just assume you can walk up to a tiger and pet it but you also don't just assume you can walk up and punch it in the face.

You respect that it's a living thing you need to learn about. Of course you will have questions. Of course you should watch yourself. Of course it might kill you if you make the wrong move. Tigers eat people for crying out loud but we don't call them demons and exterminate them. We know we don't have that right even as screwed up as planet Earth is... so why, when we have nothing to go on that ETs are demons... would we just believe this horse pile?

That's a pretty naive notion if you think about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There's EXTENSIVE FACTUAL demonology literature of very long standing as well as very modern.
Lot's of stories. Yes. I saw The Exorcist. Scary.
There are lots of stories about lots of things. That doesn't mean they are real.

I didn't say it was.

EXO-VATICANA interesting.
Maybe.

--mutilating humans in the same fashion as cattle without anesthetic is not remotely saintly behavior.
--arrogantly bragging about their "right" to treat humans as cattle is not saintly behavior.
--forcefully taking eggs and sperm for hybridization and later showing the half-breed children in very . . . troublesome ways and scenes is not saintly behavior.
Won't be buying the DVD. "Sources", huh?

I appreciate your concern.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

damn...

I was expecting flames and lightening to blast out of my screen when Phage replied...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Phage

Hate to disagree with the great Phage . . . however . . . your ASSUMPTIONS and BIASES are showing.

You make it sound like the perspectives of those on my side of the issues

have not based our conclusions and perspectives

ON SOLID EVIDENCE.

Nonsense.

There's piles of evidence

of

BOTH a phenomenological as well as "scientific" nature.

Some of us have cited such ad nauseum.

Those addicted to the RELIGION OF SCIENTISM are disinclined to tolerate much of any evidence that disagrees with their biases and assumptions.

It is that BEHAVIORS AND GOALS and various other factors line up with historic demonic factors, behaviors and goals.

EXO-VATICANA interesting. It would at least broaden your scan of the territory.

That's much more akin to the Gen 6 and Book of Enoch outrages on the critters parts that resulted in God exacting great punishment on succeeding groups of such critters.

However, given that Phage is not able to reduce all such to his own personal microscope, I guess he'll just have to write it off as some sort of comic book fantasy.

All talk, no evidence of any of this. So you read a book. Big deal.

I saw NONE of this. NO one has seen ANY of this.

If you are going from the book of Enoch, then you must believe in angels... which are celestial. In other words from the sky. They are not human and they do not look human because according to the bible they had to disguise themselves to walk among man but man (according to the religious works you cite) have seen them in their true form and they do not look like man.

So what do they look like?

If one ET could be a demon, why could another not be an angel if even YOU say God created them all?

Your argument makes NO sense.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What insult? If anything you are insulting people here who think that maybe they (aliens) may be a good thing for us.
Just because you have fallen for other MENS version of the so called truth doesn't mean we all have to.
I like to think that all species across the universe have an inherent goodness about them otherwise they will not survive.
I would still look for the good in our inter galactic brothers and sisters If they come down because I would expect the same If I was an alien wanting to make contact with another world.
Imagine the knowledge they would bring to us? imagine If they knew the answers we seek.
of course this is still hypothetical but to shut out the chance of all that ET could bring us just shows to me that we are not ready as a specie to deserve such a chance.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Where is the evidence that aliens are the ones who did any of those things you listed?

Books do not count as evidence because they are second hand by nature. First hand evidence would be a video showing an alien doing those things or some type of physical evidence that actually "proves" aliens did it.

As I thought, you assume any kind of alien contact has to do with satanism. If not, what kind of alien contact wouldn't be fallen angels or Satan?
edit on 28-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Maybe if the "aliens" didn't act like demons, they wouldn't be mistaken for demons. Quit terrorizing people in the night, abducting them against their will, inserting objects, speaking through people, freaking out when Jesus name is used etc.

If they really are so advanced and wise, they would care less what us little weaklings call them. Until they stop with their deceptive practices they will be called for what they are.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If ETs are fallen angels, then that automatically means that angels in Jesus's army are ALSO Extraterrestrial. They just chose good and not evil.

HaHa... You can't deny that if you say ETs are fallen angels.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But then again, maybe not.

If they came all the way to Earth and attempted to make contact with us, I think that shows some level of interest in us, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

I assume you have been abducted then? tell me what occult thing did you dabble with to get abducted?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Poor boymonkey, your screen name suggests evolution.
You'd welcome aliens with open arms even tho evidence
suggests they're as malevolent as the Bible tells us
demons are. And that's if they do exist ? It seems to me
That you're willing to accept anything that liberates you
from the responsibilities that come with the belief in God.

But I don't mean to drill and I really like some of you're
posts. But partner you aren't going any where with this
thread. I mean why didn't you just show some real
cahounnies and ask people to stop believing in Christ ?
It really would be cutting straight to the quick.

Don't hate on me monkey.

edit on 28-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join