It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Right I think we are getting way off topic in here asking for proof etc.
Lets get back to my OP.
All hypothetical of course and lets assume there are demons and aliens...why assume aliens are demons? why condemn a race of space fairing beings based on nothing more than fear of them? Is every race that may try and make contact demons? or just the ones that look differently?
Would you want to say hello to a race of beings that automatically say you are evil? and fallen angels? I wouldn't If the shoe was on the other foot, so why kick ourselves in the teeth for giving this impression to however is out there?
Like I said It is potentially holding us back to discover more than we know and maybe solving many of our problems here on earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Saying that the Krill papers (which I have read) are 'evidence' of anything is like saying Harry Potter is evidence of magic. IMO.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Right I think we are getting way off topic in here asking for proof etc.
Lets get back to my OP.
All hypothetical of course and lets assume there are demons and aliens...why assume aliens are demons? why condemn a race of space fairing beings based on nothing more than fear of them? Is every race that may try and make contact demons? or just the ones that look differently?
Would you want to say hello to a race of beings that automatically say you are evil? and fallen angels? I wouldn't If the shoe was on the other foot, so why kick ourselves in the teeth for giving this impression to however is out there?
Like I said It is potentially holding us back to discover more than we know and maybe solving many of our problems here on earth.

Sorry BM got carried away... back on topic it is for you

I would at least try and create a positive dialogue with the entity in front of me rather than running away...

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Right feel free to ignore the terra papers as well.

TERRA I

We are not alone.
The astronomers are wrong. The scientists are wrong.
They are here, but we cannot see them because they hide. They hide...in plain sight.
We are their servants, we are their slaves, we are their property....we are theirs.

ROBERT MORNING SKY

And how the hell is what I post off-topic when we are discussing demons and aliens?????

Of course there are good aliens as well and they are CALLED ANGELS!

relax, you might live a little longer.

edit on 29/7/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Wolfenz

I wish to God I knew what those images are dipicted to be carrying in their left hand.
Indeed very intriguing pics. Wings and what seems to be an electronic device.
I think it's a one up for BM on that one. Far as I can tell. And I don't sway easily.
edit on 29-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Far across the Ocean a place called Bolivia ( Pre Columbia ) there is this...

the Same kind of basket same metaphor basket device with birds head as in the Sumarian carving of what we call angels they call gods aka aliens show a similar thing ...

edit on 29-7-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

side note what the pre Colombian shows is Quetzalcoatl a Flying Serpent bird like god ...

Like the Sumarian God with the bird head as Egypt has one too called Horus ...

and the Winged Isis all shown as flight !!

like in every religion there is good god bad gods

As the Bad
Set, Hades, Loki, and the Christian Angel aka Lesser God Lucifer as some Prefer to call him Satan

All Rule the Underworld ....

Once looked Upon as good Gods at one time ...

and Lucifer was Gods Best Angel at one time... Shining light Morning Star these Beings once was

One Thing Gods n Angels aka the Fallen Angels (Demons) all have a virtue and Attribute that Humans Worship them for ATS look n compare the Similarity's of these Angels and Gods through out the World

Then think are the all the Same person ?? from Each Attribute and Virtue ??

I say Maybe ...

edit on 29-7-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Here's what I found...

Pine cones are symbolic in that they are where the life cycle of a pine tree begins, and conversely, where new life begins.

Many reliefs excavated at Mesopotamian sites depict gods or super beings holding a bucket in one hand and a pine cone in the other. It is clear that the pine cone was dipped into the bucket and used to sprinkle a substance, sometimes blood, as in this depiction of Tammuz, a winged Babylonian deity associated with regeneration:

allmesopotamia.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Personally, I think that religious texts are the best 'evidence' of life from outside of Earth. When I read passages that refer to 'fallen angels' coming down from heaven (which of course refers to the sky in ancient culture) it leads me to believe that instead of asking whether Aliens (which is a broad phrase as there could be an infinite number of civilisations within this description) are Demons, we should be asking whether all Demons are Aliens.

That is, in my opinion, a much more likely situation due to the fact that religion is a man made ideology, whereas life exists everywhere you look on this planet, and so it isn't much of a leap to think that life has also found other rocks in space to attach itself to.

The main argument I see that claims ETs are demonic in nature are based on 'reports' that they do not have our best interests at heart, which if you ask me is a very human thing to do if you consider the way we use other animals to support our species. What I am trying to say is, if an ET race came and rounded us all up for food or some kind of galactic zoo, they really wouldn't be very different to us at all, we can only hope that they are different.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zacroyce

Great post

Personally I think any alien race that has lived long enough to travel the vast distances will have technology that wouldn't need us as food
I don't think they would need our resources due to the vast amounts of stuff already out there.
I think they would come for the same reasons we would their thirst for knowledge, maybe In studying us they will understand their own past and the same goes for us in studying them we can understand our future.
Oh and I loled hard at the Harry Potter post

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I don't get how these people believe that extraterrestrial beings are demon, seeing how God has, supposedly, imprisoned Satan and his minion on the earth. Satan can't be colluding with extraterrestrials, and therefore, they can't be demons.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Satan hasn't been to Orion or any other star system.
Therefore, aliens must be pure souls.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Wolfenz

Here's what I found...

Pine cones are symbolic in that they are where the life cycle of a pine tree begins, and conversely, where new life begins.

Many reliefs excavated at Mesopotamian sites depict gods or super beings holding a bucket in one hand and a pine cone in the other. It is clear that the pine cone was dipped into the bucket and used to sprinkle a substance, sometimes blood, as in this depiction of Tammuz, a winged Babylonian deity associated with regeneration:

allmesopotamia.wordpress.com...

Correct... ok Pine Cone represent the Pineal Gland the Soul Holder and also our third Eye ( Literately )
look up about the Pineal Gland and you see what i mean also it deal with our Dream state also Sprinkle substance with Blood aka ( DNA ) and what are they sprinkle it on!! >>??? The Tree of Life!!! or the The Tree of Knowledge aka aka once again The Ribbon of DNA !!

To Me it Makes Perfect Sense ...

The Gods Creating Life of Humans or Other Life Forms ! of Bio Engineering or Altering the DNA

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Thanks

I also agree that a civillisation wouldn't travel this far for some fast food, but our tribal nature leads many to believe the opposite.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Did someone claim demons were extraterrestrial? I thought everyone who claimed they were demons were saying they were interdimensional beings who were capable of mutating into physical form when they chose to.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

I don't get how these people believe that extraterrestrial beings are demon, seeing how God has, supposedly, imprisoned Satan and his minion on the earth. Satan can't be colluding with extraterrestrials, and therefore, they can't be demons.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Satan hasn't been to Orion or any other star system.
Therefore, aliens must be pure souls.

OK How about Dimensions aka Planes

Ahh plz tell Where is Heaven !! plz tell me ...

From Heaven to earth they once Came

Anunnaki

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Space beings are inherently peaceful. There is a cosmic code (11:11) by which most species abide by. They have expeirenced everything we are doing now. Governments of the world fear there message the most. Space beings don't use currency, and they believe in true freedom. Any agency that tries to paint all "off-worlders" as sinister is doing humanity a huge disservice. We need there wisdom most of all if we want to join the galactic community.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

As I said in a previous post, all ancient cultures used the word heaven/heavens to describe the sky, many cultures also believed that the stars were gods of some description. I am not privy to any special information but if you take the Annunaki stories at face value it would seem that they came from the sky, like the many stories of other cultures. This obviously doesn't rule out the possibility that many old myths are accounts of inter-dimensional entities but it still doesn't constitute as proof. I don't believe in anything, nor do I disregard anything, it is silly to 'believe' in something, you shouldn't gamble with information.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The point is there are good and bad forces at work. To say all are bad is scaremongering, to say all are good is naive, to say what I said in the first sentence is realistic. It is good to be realistic in life because it helps you avoid mistakes.

I dont like scaring anyone and I apoligise if I did.

The ancient alien series on history channel was a real eye-opener for me. It talks about hollow earth theory, spaceship moon theory, underground/underwater alien bases, first hand ufo accounts, alternative history going back to sumeria, discusses atlantis and lemuria a little bit, etc.

Very fine series and I definitly recommend it to everyone. How many have seen it so far??

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zacroyce
reply to post by Wolfenz

As I said in a previous post, all ancient cultures used the word heaven/heavens to describe the sky, many cultures also believed that the stars were gods of some description. I am not privy to any special information but if you take the Annunaki stories at face value it would seem that they came from the sky, like the many stories of other cultures. This obviously doesn't rule out the possibility that many old myths are accounts of inter-dimensional entities but it still doesn't constitute as proof. I don't believe in anything, nor do I disregard anything, it is silly to 'believe' in something, you shouldn't gamble with information.

Yes I know a bout they all point up to the Sky ... True... Still no Proof

but Sky or not interdenominational from space not earth who knows ....

goes along with the Slit Experiment theory !! from matter to waves vice versa all from Observing !!
That Science have a hard time Explaining in it self ....

k here watch this ... came from the Chariot of the gods documentary of the 70s

Watch it..... it explains a lot .. of Our Ancestors have seen and come pare too of their Era...

how GOD and Religion created? -

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The ancient alien series on history channel was a real eye-opener for me. I definitly recommend it to everyone.

If the "History" Channel airs something...

You can count on it having a stealth agenda behind it.

Ancient Aliens is nothing more than MSM disinfo and blatant propaganda.

An excellent documentary on the ancient alien phenomena (Ancient Aliens Debunked) exposes all of the lies behind this fraud.

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. It is essentially a point by point critique of the "ancient astronaut theory" which has been proposed by people like Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin as well as many others.

The film covers topics like: Ancient building sites: Puma Punku, The Pyramids, Baalbek, Incan sites, And Easter Island. Ancient artifacts: Pacal's rocket, the Nazca lines, the Tolima "fighter jets", the Egyptian "light bulb", Ufo's in ancient art, and the crystal skulls. Ancient text issues: Ezekiel's wheel, Ancient nuclear warfare, Vimana's, the Anunnaki, and the Nephilim.

Make sure you go to its parent website, where there is more video and lots of source documentation.

It was produced by Chris White and includes commentary from Dr. Michael Hesier.

Chris White has produced one of the most important video productions dealing with the Ancient Alien Phenomena With the added scholarly research from Michael Heiser this documentary is epic in its scope – answering just about every ”Alien” claim made on the Ancient Aliens television show, one of the most popular programs on television which is falsely spreading a “Psuedu Gospel” with the help of a complicit media, imagine folks seeing a show on “The History Chanel”? surely the History Chanel has done their homework and verified at least some of this shows claims? You will realize that it’s not just our national news media that has become lazy. Our History Channel seems to be rewriting history as well.

The Ancient Aliens show and its prime benefactor Giorgio Tsoukalos has one goal in mind. To Debunk the Judeo Christian world view and replace it with an age old story, A story the most beautiful of created angels used to temp earths first inhabitants. A psuedo gospel that will possibly sway even the “elect” with a future disclosure. When you hear for yourself so many Lies, disinformation and the twisting of the “truth” coming right from the mouth of Tsoukalos – one realized why Christ called Satan the “Father of Lies”. His followers on earth just can’t help but repeat them…..

www.supernaturalresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I don't think I'll ever be convinced that aliens aren't demons.
And as these people didn't spend time carving fantasies and
dreams or lies. They carved what they saw was true, in my mind
and their own..
There was quite obviously some major happenings going on
in our deep ancient past that gave rise to scripture and other
writings as well. It's absolute proof of supeme beings and a one
supreme above all, there must surely be. No matter how you slice it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok I have read enough, everyone is chasing their tails.. 24 pages of chasing tails, now I am not going to say I am right, or wrong but this is what I think:

Whatever it is watching us, I am not going to call them DEMONS, from the stories that are out there after you sift thru the bullcrap from over the eons of intelligent life, you have these being doing things for what it appears their gains, and they are doing us favors when they share anything with us, IF they were demons, from oh say the bible, we would be getting tricked, we would be influenced to do evil things, like kill etc. whatever they could do, to make us do naughty things.. With these beings its just not so.. We are no where near understanding these beings, when people try and describe their nature when in their presence its so alien, its not worth trying to explain to people that have never been around things that do not belong in our reality, they just don't make sense.. So why bother.. To make a long story short, I am about 99 percent sure whatever these beings are they are not your stereo typical biblical demons.. I respect religion, I respect Big G, but I do not correlate demons with these watchers what so ever.. In every religion, there are stories of sky beings, the Indians have them, the hindu's have them, etc. etc. their are allot of stories of sky beings...

There is allot of things happening right now, and their with our magnetic field, the sun, the melting of the north pole, which by the way is melting from the lower levels and upper, but that is another story, we have a comet coming in October that we do not know allot about, except it is unique in nature and is leaving a tail of dust millions of miles long... A very interesting time is coming, perhaps in the not so near future you will be meeting you so called demons, to intervene...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join