It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

WRONG AGAIN.

I've provided repeatedly

www.alienresistance.org...

I've given the names of Cris Putnam and Tom Horn and their monumental work

EXO-VATICANA

Their website is

www.logosapologia.org...

I'm about done being your whipping post.

Enjoy your rants.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No.

The Son is subservient to the Father nature as being Greater than the Son. When Jesus was fully man (and fully God), He was "positionally" inferior to the Father. The Son is also the Logos, and the Word of God, who made everything seen & unseen by His Word.

Note how Jesus always cast out demons, cured the sick, and did miracles in His own name. Also, on several occasions Jesus said; "I AM".

Jesus said He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:33)

Let me put it this way: He's God the Son.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Is it now? "Always" huh?

KJV:

Genesis 6
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

ASV:

Genesis 6
4 The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

NIV:

Genesis 6
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

NLT:

Genesis 6
4 In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.

NKJV:

Genesis 6
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Plus MANY other version.

Where are you getting this from? Because it is obviously not true at all.

Even the Lexicon translates it as "sons of god".

Are you just pulling this out of your ass?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Still not changing my stance on this.

Who here, who has posted, has had a close encounter with a UFO? And I mean a close one, not one up in the sky somewhere. A real, close encounter with one?

I have. And I can tell you now, I've never felt so drained of all hope and happiness as I was watching that wretched thing move about. Nothing about it was 'wonderful' or 'mysterious'. It was massively oppressive and terrifying. If you'd bother, you'd know that most abductees have cited ONE way to stop an abdcution, ONE, that's to call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Isn't that a little odd? Doesn't that ring as off somewhere?

Does it ring as true when the vast majority of alien encounters evoking religion state that the 'aliens' are telling people that Christianity is wrong and that Jesus isn't real? Why not Allah? Buddha? Brahman? Why Jesus? Nothing strange about that?

Why don't they land and reveal themselves? Because some of us will call them demons, don't be absurd. That's a ridiculous claim to make. We'd simply rebuke them. Any professing Christian worth his salt isn't going to attack them as violence is forbidden. We're to love our enemy. Not bludgeon him.

They don't land because they have something to HIDE. They don't show themselves because they're repulsive. And they wont communicate with us because people would figure them out, when their 'prophecies' come to naught..... They are demonic to me, always will be.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Again, you didn't address what I said.

Where does Jesus ever call himself "god the son" instead of "Son of God"?

Jesus calls himself "Son of God" and god calls the nephilim "sons of god", so why would god put an evil race of aliens on the same level as Jesus, or vice versa?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You kind of just proved his point you know.....

The book of Enoch shows perfectly that those phrases you just refered to are, indeed, angels. Not men. It even says in the sentence that Sons of God came into the daughters of MEN. It would just say men twice otherwise. Sons of God ALWAYS translated to angels, he is right.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

From Wiki

Sons of God (Heb: Bənê hāʼĕlōhîm,[1] בני האלהים, Bene Elohim, lit. "Sons of Godly beings/powers") is a phrase used in the Hebrew Bible (the Christian Old Testament).

They are sons of God, with godly powers, meaning angels. Still, they are not omnipotent, where Christ is.

NOTurTYPICAL is extremely knowledgable on these subjects.

Warm Regards.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not going to go wandering around you web sites trying to find evidence that supports your theory. If you have some relevant information or scripture post it. Otherwise, you're just another nut case going about saying that women are getting knocked up by fallen angel demons, but they shouldn't get an abortion, because that would be murder. LOL

Scripture clearly state that the earth was cleansed of the female seducing fallen angels and gives no indication that the cleansing was temporary, and that they're "at it" again.

Further, there's no DNA evidence to support your claim. There's no evidence to support alien DNA in mummies or any other human remains found.
edit on 28-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

INDEED. Thanks for your meaningful contributions.

However, as is typical on such threads some to several . . . and usually particularly 2-3 are evidently more intent on being argumentative and trollish than having a dialogue.

Clearly their interest is more in being obnoxious than in learning anything.

Ahhhh wellll . . . we share what we can as we can. Those who genuinely want to learn can take the puzzle pieces and responses we offer and run with them until they get it.

The rest likely weren't interested in the truth anyway.

I warned folks that it was a tedius topic and that one needed to search out the root word meanings and understand the phrasing in the ancient documents per the culture etc.

Nevertheless, folks are "hell-bent" to argue about inconsequential hogwash instead of learn something.

I even pointed folks to sites where that was mostly all done for them. But noooooooooooooooooo it's clearly more fun to be argumentative and obnoxious to one's opponents. Perish the thought that one could actually learn something by a different goal and attitude.

Sigh.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Your choice.

Your Biblical understanding is lacking more than I'd have guessed.

The resources have been listed. Ignore them, if you wish.

The giants after the flood came from fallen angels copulating with human women. That's Biblical.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It's a bit fascinating . . . just as Jesus spoke in parables . . . that the perverse Pharisees would not get it . . . but the common people would . . .

There are a lot of things in Scripture that seem to be hidden in plain sight. The underlying truths require the sincere person of God to search them out to "get it."

Those of perverse motivation--similar to the Pharisees--never do get it. . . . somewhat by design, evidently. Their heart motivation is set by their choice, so the deeper things are hidden from them.

It's beginning to appear to me that the same is true about this topic.

The fallen angel thing is plenty clear in Scripture FOR THOSE WHO WILL lay it all out and study it reasonably.

For others, they'll never get it--screaming how unreasonable and unfair and whatever it is--all the while. I wonder if God even bothers to shake His head at such any more.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

How did I not answer you, or address your question?

Fine, let me put it this way. Arch Angels, like Michael or Gabriel are sons of God, too. But, they are not our saviors. There is only One Savior, Jesus.

The divinity of Jesus Christ is further illustrated in John 8:58. Jesus said, “Truly, Truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am”, which means that Jesus existed before His human life on earth.

As He stated in the above verse, it tells you Who He is.

John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:14 - "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Jesus is God in the flesh.

Jesus is not a son, but The Son.

Hope I explained it better.

*and, no, I am not bible thumping as previously stated by another. The Bible is my source.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

In that case, Yahweh is an angel too. He did get Mary pregnant!

"When El Elyon gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.

For Yahweh's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance."
Dueteronomy 32:8 Dead Sea Scrolls
fuzzyquark.comxa.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

They had their physical form destroyed, their spirits remain. Satan still roams as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may consume.

They still have power over men, big power. They certainly can't have sex with females anymore, but they can influence decisions that would make that unnecessary anyway. There are also principalities and powers that are regional! Lol. We don't even know their function yet!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Time and time again people come up with "Aliens are Demons" and I think it is holding us back to possible contact with Aliens.
If I was an alien reading ATS I would say to my alien pals "Oooh heck dudes we better not make ourselves known because If they do they will try and kill us because they think we are demons".
It sickens me this mindset because the only real reason why people say this is because if they come down it may question some peoples faith. But in fact it can expand peoples faith. God created all of us.
Watch this video.

The universe is massive and the vid shows what is only observable, now think we can't be the only intelligent species around and maybe our Alien friends are searching for the answers to it all as well.
If they come down please don't be racist and close minded and automatically call them demons, it isn't fair to them and isn't fair to us.
Oh and Alien folk reading this...we are not all racist, we will not try to destroy you because we do not understand you (yet) we can work together to answer the big questions and we can together learn from each other.

Mods feel free to move this in an appropriate forum If you do not see this as a conspiracy in religion.

Hi,

You make a valid point however your argument which is supported by someone else does not make it true. I also suppose since I disagree and happen to know that all grey species and a few other species are in fact serving Lucifer.......much...much more to this but I see I must be careful because here at ATS all it takes is one cry baby who cries out to ATS and have threads moved .....which basically shuts down the thread..... at least that is what happened to me because after my thread was moved I could no longer make any future posts. Cool built in feature to CONTROL its members and information. No big deal..... been there done that. ('
')

Actually the small grey is a built entity ....half flesh (not human) with cybor-type technology (machine). I should also bring proof like uhhhhhhh........... a video from Satan or JEHOVAH or maybe a sworn statement signed by Lucifer in front of the U.S senate or maybe you would accept a "Top Secret" document to support my claim. What about a photograph of me holding Lucifer in my arms.......but then again how would you know it was me and Lucifer......? The horns? ('
') AND anything else would be rebuked........right? What is acceptable proof for you? What if you had a real nightmare on the subject matter would that suffice?

My apologies for sounding sarcastic it is just that I happen to know a LITTLE on this subject matter. I can NOT account for everything in and out of our universe like other ATS members but I can tell you what I have seen and will it scare the crap out of you especially the first time you see it? It did for me.......I think a little pee came out! ('
') You can't stand around them for long......soon you get sick to your stomach......continue to stick around and you will start puking your guts out. Take a guess what they eat?

Our government works with them on a daily basis. Of course not just us but with most governments. All part of an upcoming revelation that we will all be witness to. Everyone will get there turn. ('
')

See you on the other side.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Your choice.

Your Biblical understanding is lacking more than I'd have guessed.

The resources have been listed. Ignore them, if you wish.

The giants after the flood came from fallen angels copulating with human women. That's Biblical.

So, I guess the flood was for nothing then?

23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

Were there giants on the ark?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It also says that these so-called hybrid babies were "men" of renown. Now why would god call these half-humans men when they weren't?

There are as many interpretations of the bible as there are grains of sand on a beach, so who's to say angels is the correct interpretation? Could you quote from Enoch where it says sons of god were angels?

Also, these "angels" coming down to impregnate women sounds a whole lot like Gabriel the angel coming to speak with Mary before she was impregnated doesn't it?

What if Jesus is a nephilim? He is a hero of old and man of renown isn't he? He's also a son of god. Sounds a lot like what Genesis describes the nephilim as.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I'm pretty certain that God can impregnate a woman without entering her.

Does it say that Yahweh 'took' Mary as his own? Nope. Or that he 'lay with her'? Nope.

He did give her seed, that seed which is divine, it is a birth that can't be replicated. I don't know what method God used, but it wasn't physical, no man woman or child can look upon God directly, his actual being would destroy us, special circumstances need to be met in order to even look at God. He is an all consuming fire.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius

They had their physical form destroyed, their spirits remain. Satan still roams as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may consume.

So is Jesus, apparently.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

They still have power over men, big power. They certainly can't have sex with females anymore, but they can influence decisions that would make that unnecessary anyway. There are also principalities and powers that are regional! Lol. We don't even know their function yet!

I know that Christians believe in demons. But it's quite a stretch to say that the UFO phenomena is ALL demons and all extraterrestrials are demonic.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Funny, because "I AM" too. Him saying I am is a reference to self-awareness or consciousness, which also happens to be the light of men, just like Jesus.

Hmmmm.... maybe Jesus is in all of us? Maybe we are Jesus, a.k.a. consciousness?

Jesus is said to have been crucified in the middle of two thieves on "the place of the skull", or Golgotha. The brain resides in the skull and has two sides, and in the middle is the pineal gland which is what processes light.

The pineal gland is what makes the image we see, or the "light of man". Funny, because Jesus claimed to be the light of the world.

Hmmmm..... could this be symbolism in action? Those in power have used symbolism to hide the truth for thousands of years.
edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join