It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Writes Book About Jesus, Fox News Doesn't Understand Why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have a couple PHd's in BS detection and this guy trips them all. My God the guy that made the Youtube video about Islam that Obama and Hillary falsely claimed as the reason for the Benghazi riots is still in jail! Just for making a negative video about Islam.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by benrl

there are many differnt ways of thinking(countless in fact),

but when it comes to american goverment, for you to believe there is a "right" and "left", disturbs me.

Exactly, that type of mentality is what is allowing our politicians to do what ever they want and screwing the public.

I don't understand how people can suffer so much tunnel vision and overlooking common sense? Funny that most those hard core party loyalist (political cheerleaders) know that everything is about money , but for some apparent divine reason their party is the only one above it?

In regards to the video, I don't see an issue with questioning motives or questionable ties. Although its apparent the journalist is just reading like the KTVU anchor did and the person who wrote the questions just simply did some google searches. In other words no real mental energy was wasted in the interview.

edit on 29-7-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
That guy is so full of himself.

I don't think so. I thinnk he was just trying to make it crystal clear so he could just skip over what she was trying to get at right from the start. You could tell by her tone and line of absurd questions that he wasn't going to get to talk about his book, but just defend his intentions in writing it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Can people honestly be this stupid?

She just seems baffled by the fact that he would be interested in other religions...that is her closed mind speaking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join