It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet WILL disappear....POOF!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
There is no "PTB", so you don't need to worry about what you posted.

Oh my goodness. Yes there is. Seriously .. read the information that is out there on the Bilderbergs etc etc. TPTB are real. They are dark. They run the world. And they are deadly.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by boncho

I never suggested that the internet had anything to do with secret meetings........of course they have been doing this for centuries...but technology is going to be the downfall of our society as we know it...we have no way to function without it...and having the ability to communicate will become very difficult.

Your clarification actually scares me a little.
I was of course being sarcastic, in that there indeed were secret meetings before and after the advent of the internet.

With that in mind, the internet should not disappear simply because there are meetings "behind closed doors" because they happened before and after. Nothing has changed.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Oh my goodness. Yes there is. Seriously .. read the information that is out there on the Bilderbergs etc etc. TPTB are real. They are dark. They run the world. And they are deadly.

Could you not say that an altruistic billionaire who dedicates/dedicated their life is just as easily "TPTB" and in fact, they are trying to save people and make things better? Then could you not say that, "TPTB are very generous, giving, and trying to help everyone." ??

Black and white is not always black and white.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I really wouldn't mind this if it happened for everybody. I actually remember when all we had were land lines and basic cable! Ohhhh, those were the days. When people talked to other people.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I suppose it depends on exactly how you define them, but IF there really is some sort of TPTB, they are nowhere near as tight-knit & powerful as many fear them to be.

There is no single elite group of puppeteers controlling the World.

That's just an overused exaggerated fairy-tale scapegoat which is used simply to create some sort of a boogeyman to point fingers at, and blame for everything that doesn't go exactly as it should if this were a Perfect World, which it most certainly is not.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

reply to post by applesthateatpeople

reply to post by jedi_hamster

reply to post by jedi_hamster

reply to post by spartacus699

reply to post by NSAHole

reply to post by polarwarrior

reply to post by XTexan

reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

Well you all certainly have it figured out huh? I am arrogant and conceited enough to suggest that I will enjoy the day the internet disappears...the premise of my thread...and sadly missed by most of you that have replied is this........really doesn't matter how or when ....are you ready for the coming changes....you say give me proof that my SOURCE has given me the TRUTH....I am not capable of sharing that on the internet, especially to non-believers, but the ability for a small group of people to control your every move through manipulation and deceit is evident in our daily life...the first group that comes to mind is the VATICAN...the masses have been brainwashed for centuries to believe what ever they read in a book that has been translated from a language that very few could possibly understand.

I will tell you this one more time, if they want to disrupt the communication of the world, they can do so by flipping a switch. There will be a day in the very near future where a series of man-made and natural disasters will occur that could cause this to happen whether they "PULL" the plug before or after is not the question....the question is...

ARE YOU PREPARED .....SPIRITUALLY?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Plenty has changed, the evolution of technology has created an ability for trillions of dollars to mysteriously disappear along with two very tall buildings right before our very eyes....of course they have control and when they want to exert it overtly they do, when they want you to react you will, through a very controlled manipulation of the masses...they have been doing this for centuries, but the the technology in the last 20 years has created more of a problem for their agenda and they will change it when the time comes and that time is coming soon, how soon? Doesn't matter ...are you prepared spiritually?
edit on 29-7-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You are delusional in your reasoning...the PROOF of their existence is not necessary to know they exist...they do...start with the most overt group of all of them, the VATICAN and work your way over to the ROYAL FAMILY, do some research in to what they control throughout the world. Are you prepared spiritually for the coming changes?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That spiritually thingy is getting bored

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You are delusional in your reasoning...
If that's what 'floats your boat', then you go right ahead and continue living in fear of the invisible. It doesn't matter to me.

the PROOF of their existence is not necessary to know they exist...they do...start with the most overt group of all of them, the VATICAN and work your way over to the ROYAL FAMILY, do some research in to what they control throughout the world. Are you prepared spiritually for the coming changes?
You named 2 separate & unrelated groups, neither of which have 100% Total Control of the World, which is exactly what I previously stated.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

instruct all their minions across the globe to "PULL THE PLUG"?

Who are these minions and how exactly will they pull the plug?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

There is not any one "plug" to unplug IT....by a phantom "THEY". Nice try.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The unmonitored and anything goes main stream internet already went poof (tor is suppose to get you back to it )

The open internet that allows people to freely interact with each other and question stories pushed by the MSM will be on its way out.

They are not going to shut down the internet but they are going to take full control of it. They are going to fight the internet with spam,bogus information and automated propaganda responses performed by bots. I don't have a link now but I recall reading about DARPA discussing the requirements to develop a system that allows for automated responses in forums and social media.

No need to shut it down if they market and overwhelm you enough with their train of thought. The internet will become much like TV but with the illusion of a end user at the other end.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Those in power are of the old ways of pen and paper or offline printing online perhaps in case of a secretary. If somebody would tell them in every neighbourhood there is a building called ATS with rooms in it where people tape what they have to say to the wall for anyone to read some might see the media wars. But most don't and believe the newspaper and news on television and radio is still the only source for the people that influences them. They do not see how somebody reads something on the internet and tells others who don't and then an idea might spread around in society and grow without anyone knowing the origin.

Maybe it'll turn out so big in a decade we have 2 seperate worlds and a huge gap between generations. It shouldn't be underestimated, it is how those of old rose to power; they were able to write and read and used the illiterate to deliver their messages which contained their plans. The internet is used the same way, the older with power have less interest, skill or even fear machines while the young can't get enough of whatsapping eachother. Sooner or later somebody is going to write something which will catch on in other countries and might bring about power changes overnight if only due to the speed the message is going around and the slow reaction of those in power.
edit on 29/7/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
About the only thing that would 'kill' the internet for most people is a massive power failure.

During Hurricane Katrina, power was off and nothing worked.

Batteries go dead.

Unless you have a solar charger.

I bought a shake flashlight that recharges by simply shaking it back and forth. At the same time, I bought a wind up radio that has Ham radio stations, a flashlight, yellow flashing lights, blue flashing lights, a solar panel for daytime use, and connectors to recharge cellphones and some rechargeable battery packs. The radio cost 49.00, and was well worth it. It also has NOA weather radio with alert capability. You can also run it off rechargeable batteries, that can be recharged with the winder.

We have used this wind up radio on multiple occasions, I highly recommend one for everyone. They are indispensable.

As for the internet poofing? Lol, hahah.

No. Even if something were to happen and service was lost in certain areas, there is nothing to prevent people from using direct links, like in the olden days, you know, modems and Fido Nets. But, got to have land lines and modems for that.

Yep, I still have, and will continue to maintain, a land line.

Got modems, too.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Internet will not be shut down.

What you should worry about is "Censorship".

"Government Censorship, Protecting you from Reality"

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I have only seen ridiculous claims, because nothing else can exist as we're talking about fantasies.
Also, deadly? Aren't they invisible?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

“Internet WILL disappear” AND soon after or before “S3N” will appear

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I made a mistake coming here, I read the title as "Internet WILL dissapear... PROOF!!!"

You read in 'american typos'?

This is the first time I have ever become aware that people even READ in 'american typos' instead of just typing them.. maybe it explains why they are so common.

List of 'american typos': americantypo.site11.com...

But it's hardly the fault of the original poster for actually writing the topic correctly and without mistakes.

Has it really come to the point that people get angry and start blaming someone, when that someone actually writes english the way it's supposed to be written?

Wow. Just when I thought this world couldn't shock me any more (and yes, I mean "any more", not "anymore").
edit on 3-8-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
this is not even possible

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join