It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In this latest video, Dr Nolan PhD discusses the Atacama Humanoid - Clearly not a Foetus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
In this latest Atacama Humanoid video Dr Nolan summarises his and Dr Lachlan's findings.
Below are the key points taken from the video

Dr Garry Nolan PhD, Director of Stem Cell Biology, Stanford University
Dr Ralph Lachlan MD, Professor Emeritus, UCLA, School of Medicine

Estimated to be around 7 years old (definitely not a foetus)
Only10 pairs of ribs
No form of dwarfism or genetic defect that explains everything seen in this being
If this is human it has a constellation of mutations which have not been seen before

4 scull bones instead of 6

A Neanderthal is 99.5% genetically identical to modern homo sapiens (ie us)
A Chimpanzee is 96% to 97% genetically identical to modern homo sapiens (ie us)
The Atacama Humanoid is only 91% genetically identical to modern homo sapiens (ie us)

Possibly 2 to 3 years of further work to conclusively determine what it is.

Expedition planned to go back to Atacama Desert to search for more.
If a second one is found then all bets are off - Dr Garry Nolan PhD

edit on 28-7-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
In this latest Atacama Humanoid video Dr Nolan summarises his and Dr Lachlan's findings.

But Dr Nolan and Dr Lachlan didn't address several (pretty obvious) points...

In the last month or two I've been working on a long thread about Greer, the Sirius documentary and the Atacama Humanoid. I hope to finish researching and writing that thread within the next one to two months.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh no... not again

Don't be angry with me

Had to do it

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

isaac may i just say that your dedication to the ufo subject is second to none. 3/4 months on one thread?
now that is impressive.

on topic, im going to watch the video now

edit on 28/7/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

i get the impression that dr. nolan enjoys the spotlight as much as greer. it seems that its humanoid, but with only 10 ribs its a bit of a pickle. myself, i go with progeria. of course, towards the end greer talks about cost. this little fella is after all his latest money making squeeze.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

In the last month or two I've been working on a long thread about Greer, the Sirius documentary and the Atacama Humanoid.

Long thread...
Me knows what that means

A lifetime will be not enough...

PS: Looking forward to this

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt

But Dr Nolan and Dr Lachlan didn't address several (pretty obvious) points...

In the last month or two I've been working on a long thread about Greer, the Sirius documentary and the Atacama Humanoid. I hope to finish researching and writing that thread within the next one to two months.

Looking forward to seeing your input.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

You may want to find some more sources for your analysis, because this is what Dr. Nolan has to say about it...

Nolan's analysis went viral this week; besieged as he has been by the media circus, he doesn't regret having gotten involved in debunking a claim of alien life. "I'm thrilled with the outcome," he says. Once the analyses are complete, he says, he'll submit his findings for peer review. The other claim Nolan debunks is that Ata is an elaborate hoax. The x-rays clearly show these are real bones, complete with arterial shadows, he says. "You just couldn't fake it," he says, adding, with a laugh, "unless you were an alien."

news.sciencemag.org...

Well it looks as though the good doctor is saying it isn't an alien life form.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Well it looks as though the good doctor is saying it isn't an alien life form.

If you watch the video you will see that both Dr Greer and Dr Nolan say they don't know what it is, and it will take 2 to 3 years to conclusively determine what it is.

Dr Nolan goes on to say that if they find another one then all bets are off, ie it definitely is not a mutated human

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Dr Nolan goes on to say that if they find another one then all bets are off, ie it definitely is not a mutated human

We already know of another one , Robert Ripley's Atta boy .

Unfortunately nobody knows where Atta boy is now but I have on doubt that there are more of them out there either still buried in the desert or in private collections somewhere .

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah, unfortunately we don't have it, to put it under the same scientific scrutiny. Hopefully more will show up. Apparently there have been several reports already of more about, hence the planned expedition to go back to the Atacama Desert.
If they can find another one to test then it is starting to point to a new, not-yet, classified species.
All bets are off, as Dr Nolan says

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

If you watch the video you will see that both Dr Greer and Dr Nolan say they don't know what it is, and it will take 2 to 3 years to conclusively determine what it is.

That would be what Steven Greer says as he needs to stretch this out for more money.

Steven Greer isn't in the business of telling the truth, so going by his past he is a fraud and that has been proven.

Also there is a little problem I have with this...

10 Ribs instead of 9

Funny because the article I linked says something different...

Among the apparent abnormalities, Ata sports 10 ribs instead of the usual 12 and a severely misshapen skull.

Both of those men are doctors and they don't know how many ribs are in the human body?

BTW there are 24 with twelve on each side.
edit on 28-7-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

That would be what Steven Greer says as he needs to stretch this out for more money.

Steven Greer isn't in the business of telling the truth, so going by his past he is a fraud and that has been proven.

I'm not personally interested in heresay, and accusations of fraud. I don't recall Greer ever being sent to jail on fraud charges.

I'm more interested in this study to see what comes out of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm not personally interested in heresay, and accusations of fraud. I don't recall Greer ever being sent to jail on fraud charges.

You do understand that you don't have to go to jail to be considered a fraud.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You do understand that you don't have to go to jail to be considered a fraud.

I'd rather stay on topic. I think there are plenty of threads already discussing that sought of thing.

I'm more interested to see what happens with this study. Hope they can get their hands on another one of these specimens to compare and study

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'd rather stay on topic. I think there are plenty of threads already discussing that sought of thing.

And there is also a thread already discussing this same topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look I would love for this to be something alien, but coming from someone such as Steven Greer one has to question his findings considering his past disclosures.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

How about this

rense.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

How about this

One very interesting story.

I am not even sure that is possible.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

We already know of another one , Robert Ripley's Atta boy .

Unfortunately nobody knows where Atta boy is now but I have on doubt that there are more of them out there either still buried in the desert or in private collections somewhere .

It could very well be an unknown genetic defect, but its not like science hasn't already shown that humans ancestors can come in various shapes and sizes.

The "hobbit" humans on that island, as well as various skeletons showing very large features.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Maybe it means something, or maybe it doesn't, but I notice that Dr Garry Nolan PhD, Director of Stem Cell Biology is from Stanford University. Which always brings to mind SRI. Which always brings to mind a lot of things.

edit on 28-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

And there is also a thread already discussing this same topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look I would love for this to be something alien, but coming from someone such as Steven Greer one has to question his findings considering his past disclosures.

Actually, I'm just interested to know the truth, even if non-et, it seems to be pointing to a new species which in my opinion is still very exciting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join