It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Duchess Kate fake her pregnancy and use a surrogate mother for the royal baby?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Ok, morning sickness, well I ended in the emergency room 5 times during both my pregnancies due to incredible terrible morning sickness that lasted me the whole pregnancy term, I guess that is one of the reason I could not get any weight gain with both my pregnancies.

So no, it was not a big show of morning sickness, in my experience it happens.

edit on 28-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I think the real reason it was international news was because of a couple of DJ's from Australia phoned in a prank call that led to a nurse committing suicide.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Oh, OK... I will confess. You are just too sly.... I was the surrogate. Why not just call a spade by its name? There are those on ATS who think I am a Bride of Satan anyway....

Yes, the reptilian baby was conceived on the blood moon during the Rites of Eleusis last fall. And during the dark birth, Nuit spoke over him... Baptizing him in water, wine, and blood.

Really now.....

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Unless you know the intimate details of the Duchesses vagina (lucky you if you do) i fail to see why this point even matters

Hahahahahahaha

That made me chuckle....Lucky indeed!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am a conspiracy nerd, i like to read all that i can on the subjects, i like to learn new ones and ones that i have never heard before. and lately, over the past few weeks i have read the title, gone a few paragraphs in and found that this website is just being lined with conspiracies for the sake of them and not for any real reason.

For example, when Michael Jackson died it was straight onto ATS because i knew someone would be on here saying he was assassinated to get some message across, or that he was going to reveal a huge celebrity wide pedo ring, and now this, i mean seriously, if you wanna create your own conspiracy fine, but does every little thing in the world have to be a conspiracy.

I just wanna make sure you understand this carefully, STOP WITH THIS, its destroying the purpose of this website, and besides, i grew up with five sisters and four of them have had kids, and three of them still showed a stomach after the birth, one gained little weight, her face stayed skinny and her stomach barely showed and all were healthy kids. stop please, people like this are what is becoming wrong with the website.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
"Did Duchess Kate fake her pregnancy and use a surrogate mother for the royal baby?"

Seriously...the answer is a big...NO.

I think she was just very confident and happy after birthing her baby and she just (let is all hang out).

She and William did not have a surrogate...and really if they had needed one...I am sure they would have been honest about it.

Really...there is no conspiracy here...just real life and birthing a baby.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You said a) appears to be fully pregnant and b) did not appear to gain any weight.

This thread makes no sense at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

You said a) appears to be fully pregnant and b) did not appear to gain any weight.

This thread makes no sense at all.

yup i have mentioned this to the OP who does not seem to bother recognizing this very serious flaw in his/her logic.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I didn't open the thread.
Second.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

You opened the thread and commented on it I stand by my comment.
Oh and you don't need to add 2nd every post..
edit on 28-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If the Duchess of Cornwall had a newborn baby of course it would be via a surrogate, that is because the Duchess of Cornwall is 66. Catherine and William are the Duke and Duchess of CAMBRIDGE.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Second, since Kate was a commoner they may have wanted the mother to be of royal (and/or illuminati blood)

Well, her family is extremely wealthy, so she is not called a "commoner" over her financial status.

If she is called a "commoner" because of her lack of reptilian genes, I couldn't see her being allowed to produce a future King.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Ok, morning sickness, well I ended in the emergency room 5 times during both my pregnancies due to incredible terrible morning sickness that lasted me the whole pregnancy term, I guess that is one of the reason I could not get any weight gain with both my pregnancies.

So no, it was not a big show of morning sickness, in my experience it happens.

edit on 28-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

You misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't saying it's unusualy that she had to go to the hospital because of morning sickness, I know that's common. I am saying they made a big deal out of morning sickness regardless by making it international news. You could've discerned that if you weren't being hyper sensitive and defensive geeze.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think the real reason it was international news was because of a couple of DJ's from Australia phoned in a prank call that led to a nurse committing suicide.

No, the reason the DJ's new about it was because it was already international news.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yes her family's business (party planning and supplies) is worth millions (but not billions) but her genealogy is not royal or even aristocratic so she is considered a "commoner" from that frame of reference (like the House of Commons vs the House of Lords).

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
WHO CARES

Honestly..

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

those pictures are of lookalikes not the real wills and kate

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Kate is duchess of CAMBRIDGESHIRE and the baby's name is George, heck, its been on the news all over the world enough, get a grip on reality buddy.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I buy it. I wouldn't put anything past this twisted outdated 'family'.

I'm intrigued by the link to the death of the nurse - how anyone could possibly have been fooled by that call is truly beyond my comprehension. Listen to the audio! Plus it was at 0530 in the morning!

I thought the way that Buck house announced baby no. 2 was very strange - Kate missed a public engagement and the palace was very quick to announce that she was up the duff and in hospital again. That that was just days before the nurse's inquest was also odd, especially given the length of time since she died.

Rumours are rife though, some think the surrogate was that Ben Fogle ****'s sister!!

(post by Restricted removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join