It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in Golden Armour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I put in roughly 100 hours of research a week, everything from aliens, time travel, undercover ops, out of body research etc. for the last couple of years.

I learnt that like most, I had been spending my life sat in a metaphysical bubble on a doorstep, never once considering what is beyond the door, only to find now that there are other races/entities and dimensions, and a lot of what we had been brainwashed into believing as fairytale or science fiction, is fact and has been known since the early 1900's (the existence of aliens has been accepted by ancient races eg. the Sumerians etc thousands of years ago).

As I researched more into oobe's or out of body experience, instead of taking written "accounts" at face value, I learnt how to do it myself, and found it to be fact.

It opens dimensions that are more vivid and real than our base reality here.

Sooooooo onto the alien stuff.

I had accessed and entered a reality where I was with part of a team on a planet resembling earth and we came to what was a big old building with big stone walls. Over the wall was a large garden with freshly cut green grass. I was gonna leave then all of a sudden a massive group of naked babes, and men too, came out into the garden. It appeared like some sort of cult, then I noticed a couple of odd shaped beings in golden armour watching them as they frolicked about.

We decided we'd join them "pretending" to be one of the flock and find out exactly what was going on - there were 3 of us. As we walked into the garden, there was a third being (most human stature resembling, with golden armour and a face mask with no face on it..only reflective gold). He was telepathically talking to the flock, and as we approached he turned his head and telepathically asked us to join them, we did and he asked us to stand at the front. (Being talked to telepathically was strange, and replying in my mind was both cool and weird).

The garden had turned from day to night and this entity was enticing people, saying whatever their dreams were, he could make it a reality - if you wanted to have superhero powers like superman, he could make it happen. The feeling was intoxicating, I was getting drawn into it..and I was liking it. Then I realised that "the flock" was just a herd to be eaten, and a mist flew around and into a person at the back devouring them.

My team member panicked and said "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" and ran and jumped over the wall. I was borderline falling for the poison being poured in my ears, but somehow snapped out of it and managed to get away.

The decision was made to return when it was light, along with part of the team who was also my wife.

We went into the garden and flock members came to greet us saying how wonderful it was, with the entity in golden armour standing on the balcony. I told it that it had no power over me, even though I knew it was extremely powerful, and it didn't like that one little bit. I looked over at my wife and she was falling under the spell..so I called that we fall back and re-group. I ran to the wall and sat on top, offering my hand to my wife, but she was pulling back saying NO!

I wasn't gonna let them take her, so I pulled her up and over and we ran around the corner.

Coming to her senses, somebody suggested sending a wave of love to them.. so we motioned with both hands to the groin up into the air.. I think at this point I noticed the white suits we were wearing..like space suits. (My thing if I'm faced with malevolent entities is that I turn them into hundreds of butterflies and watch them fly or way..or if they really piss me off, explode them into millions of atoms and spread them across the galaxy).

We take our vehicle into the nearby town and discover where the leader is.. and he's properly pissed ! He is stood partly in the shadows, though I can see his grissly face and his thick muscular body..dark reddish tint to it..its like I'm looking at the Devil himself (and I'm not a religious guy).. I stood defiantly below him and said "YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!". .and he started throwing decapitated heads at me. I knew he was too powerful to use my powers so we got in the vehicle and drove off.. but as we did, I showed him my middle finger.

I can in all honesty say, I have never encountered anything like this before..

So my question is this. Has anyone else encountered these entities, or has any idea to the relevance of having golden armour ?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vivid1975

I had accessed and entered a reality ...

With all due respect, invisible aliens no one can see unless they somehow manage to access different realities aren't much of a concern, at least to me.

Some people here might be interesting in other 'realities', but, for the most part, I think we're primarily concerned with Aliens we can sit down and have tea with without any spooky nonsense about different realities.

Best of luck with all that though.

Question; if you can visit other realities, why haven't you found one that's so awesome wonderful you just decided to hang your hat and stay?

The only different realities I've ever experienced are in movies and books.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
OP, what made you think it was golden armour? Could it have been a golden overcoat? Why golden? Because it glowed, or because that's what you think the outfit was made of?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
OP,

May I request that you make a picture of the armor.
It could give readers something to work with in
answering your "anyone else" question.

Mike

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Not to worry most ATS's reside in alternate realities from each other everday thats why they are always at loggerheads and fail to agree on most speculations about reality!!

Is "in the same reality" or on the same page acheivable!

I guess we are all waiting for the moment of TRUTH!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I put in roughly 100 hours of research a week, everything from aliens, time travel, undercover ops, out of body research etc. for the last couple of years.

How do you have 14 free hours a day to research stuff?

Oh and drugs are bad. Really bad. Since you apparently have no job maybe you could apply to be the posterchild for the war on drugs.
edit on 27-7-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

My apologies. this certainly smacks of your aforementioned ufo s.t.c.
OP when you say you "access alternate realities" do you mean through dreams?
edit on 27-7-2013 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2013 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Your mind is a powerful thing. It can conjure up a lot of vivid imagery and scenarios. I doubt you floated away to some other reality and instead had a little adventure inside your own mind. I've had the superman feeling in a lucid dream. Pretty cool but totally brain derived.

I'm all for alternate realities and the mystery of conciousness but the op reads like a fantasy of the mind brought on by will and whatever other method used (breathing/chanting/mushrooms etc?)

edit on 27-7-2013 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

The correct response to this, as all similar tales is, forensic evidence or it didnt happen! I could sit here explaining why that is the correct response, but I have done so too many hundreds of times to make it worth my while.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Lol exactly the response I expected but had hoped that there would be possibly one or two decent replies that could further the learning process.

My job affords me the ability to listen as I work.. unfortunately the detraction of the subject to try and demean either my social status/personal habits which I will confirm are not drug related, is nothing short of playground tactics.

*sighs*

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Sounds interesting, Dude.

How do you get to the other dimensions?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well perhaps if you detailed how you achieved this inter reality travel, and explained who your companions are and how you come to share these perceptions then people may engage.

All these oobe stories I read on here are just that STORIES. They never go into details of how things are setup. Just a fanciful fairy tale for members to swallow.

Where you asleep. Did you use meditation or if not which method to achieve the oobe etc. Where these travel companions in the same vicinity as you when concious/awake etc. Do you know them or have you met them in everyday waking life. This sort of detail would perhaps give a little credence to your story.

So would you like to go into detail of how you attain your journey or just leave it like so and have people treat it like a dream sequence from a movie/book.

Could oobes take you to other dimensions? I don't know but from the many accounts I've read here and other places it comes across as flight of fancy in a dreamlike state.
edit on 27-7-2013 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

The correct response to this, as all similar tales is, forensic evidence or it didnt happen!

I like how you think forensics or science has all the answers, in the end, that is what makes us secure right now, which is a good thing.
But, make no mistake, we are far from having the answers as to who we are, what are we doing and what's our purpose here.
Science is on the brink exploring all the wonders of our existance and our surroundings, and one of that wonders is multiple realities.
Note, if we think we know all the answers, that's a good indicator that there is something wrong with our thought process.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I've seen the naked babes in my dreams but none of the rest.

The Anunnaki stories often mention their liking of gold.

A little preface to your story would help...
edit on 27/7/2013 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You can have all of the answers you like by simply having an oobe. I will say that this is nothing difficult or special and that we all get out of body every single night, but for whatever reason, we don't always remember. Life is the dream and our dreams reality..

It takes a while for the brain to accept what we have been brainwashed our whole lives to mock and laugh at.. such as alien life (lol crazy), the chakra's (pfft.. hippy) but it's another way of stopping us from discovering the truth.

So how to do it: (please note this is a standard way but remember everybody is different and may not work for all)
Lie down arms by your side, close your eyes and relax. Count from 1 to 10 slowly over and over again in your mind for about 10 minutes. Intent is key. The belief it will happen. Imagine an eye opening in your forehead. Make sure the mind is quiet of all chatter. Be patient.

First comes the paralysis. Stay calm. The body naturally checks if its ok to fall to sleep and will create an itch on your nose or something to that effect. Don't itch. This is called mind awake body asleep. Now feel your limbs lifting as light as air out of your body. You may or may not feel a vibration and or a wooshing/popping sound. Now you need to create a bridge in your mind and imagine walking across that bridge. This is like creating a door/portal to access the other dimensions.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You can have all of the answers you like by simply having an oobe. I will say that this is nothing difficult or special and that we all get out of body every single night, but for whatever reason, we don't always remember. Life is the dream and our dreams reality..

I'm prepared to give it a go. What do you do next after you lift out of your body?

In your 'team' you mention in the OP, were the other members having OOBEs at the same time?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

A preparedness to believe without physical evidence, outside of the realms of religion, is a better indicator that something is wrong with our ability to discern the truth of the world around us, than relying on the tools which have served us so well.

It is not meditation and dreamwalking which have kept our species alive and evolving since the dawn of the mammal and before, but a keen wit, capable of making observations about the physical universe around us, based on cause and effect, reason, logic, which have kept us safe. I will trust the tools which have proven themselves, and this flim flam has done nothing of the sort.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the short stories forum.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
First this should be in the Grey section for personal experiences.

Astral is how some Ets take you, however its not all astral. I wouldn't call these ones Ets. I think Et as people, in bodies, space crafts, technology though some are higher frequency.

Seraphim or those who want to be seraphim wear golden armour. But entities can change their appearance, and are called false light. I believe they were taking on the appearance of an angel of light, or even norse god, to their flock/cult.

nebadonia.wordpress.com...
Michael for example as depicted here.

I did a reverse analysis, quite a while ago, several rewipes ago, and though I tried to save files, every time I think about can't find it on J Z Knight and Ramtha. During one of her talks. In reverse, she was having a conversation with a "seraphim", that is what she said, "he's a seraphim". And then "aye, woman, and we're going to eat you" or something like this. I took notes before and it was like a 2 way conversation of her spirit and him and she was trying to help people and he said, something about he was not lying, they were making a choice. If I find this video and do this again after we move, will send it to her.

That is where I got the term Seraphim for the false light from, that session. A friend who astrally projects at night had a situation where he tried to help a young girl who was in a bad situation, but it turned out she was bait, for a stronger entity, and my friend knew in spirit that he was a seraphim. He flung salt at him and the entity told him that doesn't work for him, though he did recoil. Then when he realized he didn't have easy prey, he spent time trying to convince my friend that he was a sleeper here on earth, and in reality was the Destroyer of Systems, and that was his calling, and he ended up doubting himself, for a bit.

Your experience was astral too.

I think they're a kind of reptile race of false light.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The reversed speech session that I mentioned doing, where Seraphim was named specifically, for these entities, I did with audacity, after watching this.

Why reverse speech is important

Oprah and a child, who was interviewed for her imaginary friend. And Oprah is talking about Baal in this and that they're going to eat humans, and in spirit this conversation was all about intimidating, inducing fear, and bullying this child.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join