It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a terrible Canadian.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

You can get that in places like Maine and Vermont. They are basically Canadian. But we still let them vote. And you still get Obamacare instead of Canadian Medicare

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is what we make our traiters listen to while being water boarded with beer

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

That sounds like the golden ticket. Also, I wonder if the Kraft dinner taste better and cheesier than American macaroni and cheese. The Canadians are hooked on it and they buy it in record numbers. What are you opinions on Kraft Dinner.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Alright! I would have to ask for some Kraft dinner with that whole obamacare because if he doesn't supply I'll riot! No, I love places like Canada. Because of the natural beauty of the country. Which I feel can happen in America too. We have a lot of pros and cons we need to use the pros to help each other fix the negatives.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Lol i have nothing to compare it too... never tried american version of Kraft!

But i know it will be different, Health Canada is much stricter on food law then FDA.

I work in a Chemistry Lab, and we cover many american companies, and FDA comes for yearly inspection and its over in 2-3 days. When Health Canada comes everyone will wet themselves, never seen managers in a panic mode.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

It's amazing how everything is different. I remember the McDonald's even tasting better. Of course I become sick every time I eat there or any fast food restaurant.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

Alright! I would have to ask for some Kraft dinner with that whole obamacare because if he doesn't supply I'll riot! No, I love places like Canada. Because of the natural beauty of the country. Which I feel can happen in America too. We have a lot of pros and cons we need to use the pros to help each other fix the negatives.

I love Canada. My call center company had several sites there that I worked closely with. They were literally the smartest group in the company. All our best employees were Canadian. A few moved here to take exec jobs. In particular, the folks in our Kingston operation were well above par.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

That's awesome. I love workers who can work hard and be able to connect with others.

That's awesome!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Kingston is a nice quiet town, away from all the modern craze, compared to Toronto anyway, but industries and "main stream stuff" are moving in there slowly but surely.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
My only redeeming qualities as a Canadian are my love of Hockey

'Nuff said!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi OP,
I don't think you are a terrible Canadian.
I think Justin Beiber is a terrible Canadian.

I went to Texas once....they made fun of my accent eh? lol

Personally, I like being Canadian. We're known for being 'polite'.
So, thank you.
jacygirl

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join