It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite war song

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Heres mine and even though im a Brit i can relate to this in Afghanistan,i loved it over there but i got a dishonorary discharge for been too aggressive with civilians,i never committed war crimes but i forgot my fighting purpose over their and trusted nobody and became one of them,i was only 19 years old and im glad i got out.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Here is mine.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This is mine...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

very good song and i agree its good for absolutely nothing,i once was a quite little kid that would rather run than fight,but the army changed me in so many ways,when i get into a domestic with family and friends i am eyeing the jugular vain up and other instant kill targets,eye gauging biting headbutting i just come across as a total psycho to my family.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Easy - it's Barrett's Privateers by the late, great Stan Rogers: www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-7-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I regret posting this its a dark side of my life i thought was over,i dont know why i told you this.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

lol ty for this song i can relate a lot to it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
I regret posting this its a dark side of my life i thought was over,i dont know why i told you this.

It's okay, Supersonic. I appreciated your honesty. However, it's time to let that sweet lil' child out again, okay? I KNOW it ain't easy, but you can do it.

Don't get me wrong...there are some things worth fighting for, but we should choose those issues ourselves and not let elitist cowards choose them for us.

Here's to the once and future sweet lil' Supersonic.

edit on 26-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Heres mine, if i can post links

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You had to get agressive and fast some nice friendly civilians told this platoon they was safe and many people had used that path that day and then this happens.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT
[more

it scares the # out of me i did not think i was brain washed but if i had been placed in the middle of the U.K and told to open fire i probably would have, its a very scary thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Or !!!!

youtu.be...

Depends how you look at war i guess.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

nice one mate i like the old IRA rebel song too,i can safely say # the British army,they discharged me for punching an angry Muslim and tie wrapping him yet they drop bombs and kill every day # them all.but im happy they did me a favor,im not going to play bobby of Britain when half of my platoon have limbs missing.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
reply to post by The GUT
[more

it scares the # out of me i did not think i was brain washed but if i had been placed in the middle of the U.K and told to open fire i probably would have, its a very scary thought.

You need to do a thread on it from that perspective. Please do! Your honesty and openness in front of everyone here shows that you are without guile...that, imo, is a good, even rare, quality that I admire and says a lot about you as a person.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 7/26/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/26/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join