It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low flying choppers over the Chicago land area !!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's 'Urban Warfare' training !!

They are 'preparing' us for National Guard intervention if and when needed.

Urban Warfare Training Exercises Continue In Chicago Area

July 24, 2013 article;

Source: WSWS

In the late evening hours of July 22, several Blackhawk helicopters flew low over central areas of the city of Chicago without any lights, startling a number of residents who were not aware of the scheduled military helicopter training exercises.

A July 10 Chicago Tribune article on fresh exercises planned in the nearby suburb of Tinley Park cited Tinley Park Emergency Management Agency Director Pat Carr on helicopter exercises planned for July 23 and 24, but there was no indication of where these would be taking place.

Not visible on the City of Chicago web site front page, but placed in the Office of Emergency Management’s “News” section―having gone up on that site around 5:30 p.m. CT―was a vague notice reading, “The City of Chicago is providing support for a routine military training exercise in and around the Chicagoland area on July 22-25. This routine training is conducted by military personnel in cities across the country, designed to ensure the military’s ability to operate in urban environments as service members meet mandatory training certification requirements and prepare for upcoming overseas deployments. The training sites have been carefully selected to minimize the impact on the daily routine of residents. The training is not open to the public.”

Get Ready !!!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well better your native country than foreigners finding their way above the city. Take it as a warning to appreciate the city and cause it to have an advantageous spirit cooperative to the concepts of the USA or forego the benefactions of the state provided to your personages. In shorthand it would mean shape up or meet the consequences. The phraseology of "not suffering fools gladly" is upon the countenances of the military leaders activating the exercises over Chicago. It means clean up your s**t stop horsing around.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

They're not black, they're dark green. It looks black from a distance, but it isn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Chicago offers some unique conditions that most training areas don't. Such as lake effect winds, winds through skyscrapers, as well as ships in the great lakes. If they add a boarding element to the training, then you want to have ships in the area, and the ore carriers, and other big ships that travel the lakes are perfect.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgon8819
So my buddy picked me up and we were having a few beer in his car when I heard them again, So this time I leaped out of his car and witnessed 4 LOW FLYING BLACK Choppers, in a line flying maybe 500-700 ft above us.

Personally i'd be more concerned about you and your buddy's drinking and driving, than i would be about some choppers flying overhead.

But that's just me.

The military has aircraft and helicopters and that's what they do, they fly and they train.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

We weren't driving, We were in a parking lot catching up on things, and I was drinking. He was not.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I can hear a helo coming from 3 miles out.

Besides....black helicopters are figments of our imagination and are usually discredited with tinfoil hat jokes right?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

No, black helicopters aren't black at all. They're dark green or grey that looks black from a distance.

JSOC MH-60s (such as in use in Chicago):

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join