It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Wanderer" Speaks Out - Q and A on universal questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thank you for starting such a wonderful thread.

You mentioned in a previous post about a mission. How does one find what his/her mission or purpose in this life is? Also, if one is feeling lost (for lack of a better word) how do they regain direction?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Thank you for the elaboration my brother/sister,

The spirit is Light in its whole, meaning that it has all the various vibrations of light in itself, some manifested and some only in potentiation. It draws its energy from the source and by the creational principle, being the Creator, is infinite in potential energy. It cannot die or be totally depleted. When you pose your question, you are using the principles of space/time, of physicality. Spirit is not physical per se.

The spirit of the dead man has not fully accepted the fact of the death of the physical body. By doing so, the spirit still believes he is alive as he/she can see the other entities that are still in incarnation. By believing it has not really died, the spirit projects parts of itself into the physical thus manifesting in some way. It basically tries to continue living its life and interact with space/time but is not fully successful - which usually helps the spirit realize that it has to go.

I hope this time I have grasped the essence of your questions my friend.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

I am not meaning this to be funny in any kind of way sir but there is help out there, but it is up to you to seek it out.

You know when your life has gotten a little off track when nobody else is joining you.

We all have to check ourselves once in awhile to make sure we stay on track. I pray you find your way, but I can assure you with certainty......this ain't it!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

First BrotherOfSorrow may I release you from the need to refer to me as Dear Brother/Sister. I will not be the least bit offended if you launch straight into your reply to me.

In the original post you said:

If I offer proof, the free will of the poeple that will read this will be grossly abridged since the proof will elevate me to a somewhat messianic position, you will feel that you HAVE to believe it, thus depriving you of the opportunity to learn something from the process since you haven't reached the understanding within yourself

Your response to my question

The principle of following another's Free Will is to always attempt to be aware of the other's true desire/request/question/so on. I am offering my entire understanding to anyone who asks the right question, with enough dept and intelligence to encompass most that he/she desires answered.

Your terminology is a little quaint if I may say so.

Bearing in mind that in my opinion one cannot determine something without the facts it seems to me that you have somewhat side stepped my question. Whilst I substituted the term 'infringed' for your 'abridged', I do not see how the ability to make a determination is enhanced or aided by avoiding a 'shortenning' of free will to use your term or that the deliverance of knowledge will 'obfuscate' free will to paraphrase my term. You are offering 'the right question' the key to the gates, yet one of the paths to the knowledge and ability to ask the right question must be the acceptance of the source as credible.

You say 'following another's free will' yet I am not sure what you mean by this. How do you 'follow' free will. Free will is inate within a person. You cannot even remove it. Yyou can block or subjugate it, you cannot remove it. In the right circumstance it will show again.

Without free will we cease to be humans and become zombies mindlessly accepting everything we are faced with. With free will we can kick against things and even if we cannot change them we can try.

Your assumption that the proof of who you are will elevate you and thus cannot be said is but a block to free will by removing the knowledge needed to make decisions in that respect.

One could make an analogy. I am the Creator, but I am not going to tell you that because if I told you that, you would have to believe it. Actually no, that is not so, you would not have to believe it and by failing to tell you that I am the Creator I am supressing your free will to decide if I tell the truth. A somewhat circuitous logic but I hope you understand what I am saying.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by snc24

Hello my dear brother/sister,

I will attempt to answer your question briefly. Cancer manifests when an entity has disregarded a specific lesson for too long and thus creating a gross disbalance within the energy field of this entity's complex of bodies. There are many medical cures for cancer "found" in the world but are not permitted to become mainstream due to the great "profit" and control created by diseases such as cancer. Any one of us can cure him/herself of cancer by thought - by understanding the lesson, the part of the self that is not loved and forgiving and accepting this part, thus loving it.

Thank you my brother/sister.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Good point. If you notice, in the original answer about ghosts I said "most" ghosts are angry and not accepting or believing of their physical death. These usually being the ones that go about their business.

Those that are aware of us know that they are dead but remain here for awhile for some reason. Usually it is to be able to be close to beloved ones for some more time. There are many exceptions of course, every case being somewhat unique.

They can be spirits and they can be other entities. I am not fully aware of all the variations of this phenomenon.

Thank you my brother/sister.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Hello again my dear brother,

All the replies have been an honor and a pleasure for me, although I am falling back a little bit and cannot keep with the questions. It is just that i cannot write faster.

I am unsure of what you mean by "What will you do now?" . I plan to reply to as many questions as I can. I will have to stop at some point, unfortunately.
If you mean with my life, I plan to be of service to anyone that desires this in any way I can and am permited.

If this does not answer your question, please restate it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well sorry for defining because this is the key error and why the law of one is actual dark side material and HH shouldnt be misleading others, except, I believe, hopefully this time, its over. Everyone learns from the whole, all the parts and pieces and goes up to the next floor. Thats what I see and hold.

But ethically speaking, the problem is this. You just repeated law of one stuff saying its NOT the behaviors that are right and wrong, and then (in No Time) said we're all progressing and regressing soul wise at each "moment" that doesnt really exist in No Time but is just an illusion of linear time.

In reality, there is an overall grade for a lifetime, but some things put you so far in the negative its not easy climbing out of that void.

Soul is Love its literally Love/Light. The sun shines with Love from on High. Love light. A candle is lit, but where does the flame come from and how is it that millions of nano dust diamonds is found in it? The light in the crystal mirror? The light is from Beyond. Consciousness is akin to a form of light, finer and one thing, pure.

It progresses or regresses within us, Based on Thought, Word and Intention, translating mainly into behavior.

The outer is a mirror for the inner processes.

You cannot harm someone for their own good. You can harm to protect self, ie self defense, or serve and protect another, or a society, but not in retaliation. But you cannot harm to help someone. And be progressed consciousness.....

And example of the inner/outer and mirror. Was in a chat with a friend from here, and he was expressing his work at unlocking his inner jedi. And something about those who help us came up and he said he didn't want to invite assistance in for it could be the wrong kind, and I remembered something.

I said, well anyone asking for permissions should be turned down, but those who serve Goodness and doing the work they're meant to do, in the cosmos and with energies, systems, worlds, life forms, don't need permission, and they follow guidelines and also inspiration. And you've already agreed to it, in fact, wouldn't even come in without knowing there is this extra help from time to time, like the bungee cords.

At that moment, the connect happened and suddenly was writing to him directly assisting him and nudging him in directions based on his own search for answers, where he often doesnt get direct guidance. And that energy is one thing, not higher frequency radiation, not a blend of both magnetisms or anything like that. They were pure finer, love/benevolence, and a team that literally works with light activation and oversees earth and worlds like this, in this case earth, and they witness the fray of what they called a dog fight over the territories here and in space around earth by various factions, that had no ability to reach them, block them or interfere with their work, which was always for the good of all.

Then he was told to share, to teach, as he had a tendency to withhold his own growth and knowledge from others believing that once he is activated and superman then he can help. But not share his wisdom or growth along the way.

The world is hungry and thirsty for answers, for nudges, goodness. When D is what is needed to get out of here, to progress, and all there is given to learn is; A B and C, by the controllers, and that is all they have in their religions. Then its hardly free will for D to be withheld as a choice.

Next morning the reason came for the teaching, it related directly to him having lots of dry spells without answers or guidance. When you give you do so as a reflection of your inner processes. Its your own cap your putting on yourself when you choose to horde.

In any case, Love doesnt harm, and what we give or do gives us what we are given. All expressions of Love and Goodness bring in the Love and Goodness and that ALONE is progression.

Good luck with your journey into HH material and dualism.. True dualism is not light or dark, its all positive: left hemisphere, and right, conscious/subconscious, pineal/pituatary, or
www.spiritofthescripture.com...

Jachin and Boaz ,not negative/positive, but Source and Strength. And we're the temple.

Lots of love, and will send prayers.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

hmmm..i see you stated "they can be spirits or they can be other entities"
other entities? can you elaborate please? thank you

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
BrotherOfSorrow,

Can you talk about 4th density?

In particular 4th density positive and 4th density negative? Is this linked into the Harvest?

Also, how many densities are there, and what occurs when you reach the end?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is a very thought provoking thread. Thank you very much for answering our questions.

To clear something up,

We are a mere "spark" of the one Creator, and when we die we leave this 3rd density "reality" and become one with the Creator. After this occurs, will my individuality cease to be? Will merging with the Creator preserve my own free will? Or will my will simply be that of the Creator's?

Oh no, my eyes have crossed.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaSempre

It is amazing that you have read all those posts and you have found this particular reference. I still am not fully aware of my "mission" and now I think that I shouldn't have used this word since it implies many things among which being somehow "more special" than others. This is totally not so. I am aware that you didn't mean to say this but i felt that I need to elaborate.

We all have the general mission to be ourselves more and more and to find out what it is to be ourselves. By seeking the depth of the self we are of greatest service to our brothers and sisters. Basically, the purpose of planets such as this one is to enable one, thorugh hi/her own experiences to choose whether it would like to continue the seeking by trying to be of service to other selves or of trying to be of service to the self, exclusivelly.

The best way to find out what you are here to do is to meditate and continue asking yourself as many questions as possible. You can start with the belief that the "why" you are here is within you and you just have to find it. This attitude will create a chain of events/catalysts in your life that will reveal more and more parts of this eternal puzzle. It is a process.

If one is feeling lost, one needs to first ask him/herself in the confines of its mind, when alone "Why does it feel lost". Again, you can always ask what to do next in meditation and the answer will come to you "seemingly miraculously". The feeling of being lost may come from many things. However, usually it is a period of our lives, some call it "dark night of the soul", that is one of the deciding points in our lives enabling us to review what we have dones so far and where we should go next.

If you need more elaboration, please ask more. Thank you for this opportunity.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

A very interesting post, one that I have expected and it's strange it didn't happen earlier. I would like to ask you 3 questions and would be very happy if you answer as I'm sure the answers will be very interesting.

1) Why do you think I need help and with what exactly?

2) How do you know that my life has gotten off track? Does anything you've read in this thread imply it?

3) How can you be sure that this is not my way and what do you actually think my way is now?

Actually, the 3rd question is 2 questions in one so I apologize for the miscalculation.

Thank you very much for this opportunity.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A few more questions, if you would do the honors?

1. What is a social memory complex? Do you belong to one?

2. Who are the Council of the Elders - what is their purpose?

3. Is it possible to be born into 3rd density without experiencing the veil of forgetfulness?

4. When we return to the creator, or time/space, are we still individuals, or are we merged into one?

5. What are dreams?

6. Is there a chance earth might have to repeat 3rd density? If so, does that mean all the souls (us lot), have to go through re-incarnation again and again until we go to 4th?

7. Are there humans/souls on this planet attempting to send the planet to 4th density negative? If so, how can we stop them? Should we even be concerned?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

So, straight to the point then. The concept of Free Will and its implications have always been quite controversial and confusing. All one can do is to respond to a specific desire/will of another in the best way that he/she can using his own morals, ethics, understanding and desire to be or not to be of service. That is why intent and not the result is paramount for the person offering the service. Since we do not have all the information, that is the best we can do.

When I said "the right question", I meant only a question posed in such a way as to allow for the maximum information to be expressed in the most helpful way. There are no keys to the gate, and I surely cannot offer them, nor anyone could. Also, If you remember what I wrote earlier, the credibility of any source of information is determined within the individual analyzing this credibility. If something resonates with you as true, it is helpful for you at this moment of your path. Knowing the source is credible for sure, wouldn't make the information itself any more or less valid. The law of confusion has to be kept in matters of spirituality.

Yes, free will cannot be removed and I do not think I have said anything like that - that is your understanding of what I've said, I believe. It can only be violated and dominated until allowed. This is the principle of manipulation.

You analogy with the Creator is interesting but when I stated "proof", I mean something irrefutable as people and not just "saying". That is exactly why i said "cannot" give you proof. Real proof would mean you and and others, publically seeing how some beings show up out of nowhere and create a city in front of everyone's eyes. Such a thing will create a feeling of superiority of the beings manifested due to the lack of understanding of the universe by the beings in 3rd density. In effect, by not being able to understand by themselves, through their own efforts, how feats like these can be done and reach such a stage in their development of conscioussness in order to be able to do it themselves, the 3rd density beings' free will is violated because their level of development do not allow for them to call on such a lessons.

I hope I have clarified most things that I could.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If one looks at natural death and suicide, according to the "law of free will," is there essentially no difference or contradiction between them, and if so when faced with the "law of reincarnation" is the journey between space/time and time/space along with the work of teaching/learning and learning/teaching relatively identical for the entity who chooses suicide as opposed to the entity who chooses natural death?

I hope the question is clear, thank you.

edit on 26-7-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Hello my friend,

There are many types of entities in our Creation and not all of them inhabit the space/time parts of the Creation. We are of course, all one with them but those of us that go through the cycles of reincarnation are the uniquely individuated parts of the Creator that are representing its infinity and its fullest potential. We are different but one with them. They have a set of purposes and we have ours. Even so, roles can interchange and the creator can know itself in any way it wills.

I hope I have been helpful with this topic. Thank you

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Thanks for posting here.

I've started reading a particular book recently. Not sure if I should continue reading it and/or put any trust in the information contained in it. What are your thoughts?

Also, in my recent wanderings I've come across references to the 'council of elders'. One member here told me of it as well, in a private conversation. I'm not sure what to think of it and not sure what to think of the information he gave me regarding my relationship to the council. What are your thoughts?

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow
reply to post by Serdgiam

In my understanding, conscioussness is the Love of the One Creator, manifested in the Creation. It is infinite, outside and inside of everything created.

Do you feel that such an infinite consciousness would surpass the "One Creator" or be contained within it? Conceptually, something infinite might be seen to supercede all, unless the "One Creator" is also infinite. If that is the case, it still seems like there is distinction between them. Or, do you see it as more of a tri-une being?

Any entity, according to its Free Will can stop the 3rd density re-incarnational experience. However, I feel there may be some lack of clarity in your question so I will attempt to answer what I understood you ask. The 3rd density physical body that we all currently occupy has limits of viability/durability. This limit is much greater than the average life span of an entity living on this planet at this time. How much time exactly, I do not know. You cannot stop the death of the body, no matter what discipline or understanding you have. If you could, you would not use it at all. Also, why stop physical death my brother when it is an extremely pleasant experience and it reminds you again and again of your immortality?

I also think that anything that enters into space-time is subject to entropy, but I am unconvinced that this universe (no matter how large to my perspective) is "all there is." I am also not sure that every part outside of this universe is subject to the constraints of space-time, which introduces some pretty amazing possibilities. I think its possible that something like magnetism could exist outside of space-time and also within it.

But, the confusion came in when you said:

Conscioussness sets the patterns of the whole body, including the CNS, and these can be changed at will, if you have the discipline.

This seems to imply that something infinite sets the patterns, and that those patterns can be changed at will with infinite possibilities. In this way, it seems that consciousness is limited by the material universe. If it was not, then the patterns in the body, like entropy, could be "programmed" outside of the decay of movement through time and space. Thats why I asked if you felt we could become immortal through will and discipline.

The beings residing at the center of the galaxy are of very high density and the concept of "not possible" does not have meaning to them. However, they can do only as much as is allowed to them by the free will of the entire galaxy.

Is it a conscious choice they make not to interfere with the free will of the galaxy? What do you think we are looking at when we are exploring black holes?

thank you again.

Thank you for an interesting conversation.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Also, If you remember what I wrote earlier, the credibility of any source of information is determined within the individual analyzing this credibility. If something resonates with you as true, it is helpful for you at this moment of your path. Knowing the source is credible for sure, wouldn't make the information itself any more or less valid.

And there you state exactly what I was trying to point out to you, that without information you cannot determine credibility since you cannot analyse the credibility without the information.

Whilst to a degree I would agree with you that knowing the source to be credible does not guarantee the validity of the information per se, it does a lot further in enabling that determination than if one did not know the source.

To create a Brigadoon would not to my mind give credibility to the creator of such as it would be a fantasy, a fiction, a trick of the mind much as most of the world is around us already. I am sure you will understand my meaning.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join