It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Wanderer" Speaks Out - Q and A on universal questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My dear brothers and sisters,

I have been reading the ATS forums for about 4 years now and it has been a very interesting journey, if I might use this word. I have seen so many threads on so many topics – some very, very good in content, depth and intent and some not so much in the same respects. I have seen tremendous kindness and wisdom from members, in their posts and threads and I have also seen an ample amount of spite, anger and even hatred from others. I have also painfully noticed the incredible amount of confusion there is in people in general, not only on ATS but in the world as a whole - I myself have been quite confused very often. There is so much information and disinformation that it is now very difficult to determine what is true and what is not. The only universal way that always, truly helps is to listen to your inner voice/feeling in order to determine what is helpful and what is not. So, let’s get to the point, shall we.

We, my brothers and sisters, have always been with you in the mind and in the heart. We have always been truly one with you - there is no separation, it is only an illusion. Some of us were here, physically and in thought form, much before the time for incarnation of spirits started here and have never really left this world, remaining in the time/space portion of this planet, ready to help in any way that the Law of Free Will would permit. And many a times, we have been allowed to render assistance, to be of some minor or more major service and we have always been eternally grateful for the opportunities provided to us.

In the most recent part of the history of this planet, however, we were called to service in great, great numbers. We were called by the prayers and pleas for help made by the inhabitants of this planet and we had to answer, the sorrow and pain was too great. We saw great darkness and confusion coming from the hearts and minds of this planet’s beloved spirits, our brothers and sisters. I was one of those that came and have been here for some time now, in every life I incarnated, striving to remember who I am and what am I doing here. In this life, I have succeeded to some degree in remembering who and what I am and also why am I here, in this strange world.

I will be honest and say that I have read my brother, HiddenHand’s dialogues with the members of ATS and was delighted that such an opportunity was presented to all of us, to teach and learn, and to choose between what resonates with us and what does not. I am not a member of any secret or open society and will probably never be. Some time ago, I felt that my services, mainly expressed in understanding, although limited, can and should be offered to a greater number of people and was wondering how best I can do that.

My purpose in starting this thread/dialogue is to present a similar opportunity as my beloved brother HiddenHand did. I would offer myself to attempt to answer any of your questions, if I feel that they are posed with a true and opened heart, seeking to increase one’s understanding of him/herself and the world that surrounds us. If, however, this thread does not generate interest and questions are few or totally absent, I will still be happy to have attempted to serve. Even If I help one of us, I help all as we are one.

I would like to offer a few guidelines, or rules, if you will, in order to have as positive and as constructive a dialogue, as we can have. Here they are:

- I will offer no proof of who I am and of the things that I will say for two reasons: (1) If I offer proof, the free will of the poeple that will read this will be grossly abridged since the proof will elevate me to a somewhat messianic position, you will feel that you HAVE to believe it, thus depriving you of the opportunity to learn something from the process since you haven't reached the understanding within yourself (2) In order to reach any level of spiritual understanding, you need to have faith in what resonates with you - if it does not resonate, it does not serve you in this particular time/space.

- Please, do not use unkind, harsh or insulting words whenever you post something to me or to anyone else who is participating in the thread. I will treat every and each of you with the utmost respect and love and will always do my best not to violate your Free Will. In connection to that, as I said, I will try to answer every question. However, if I feel that the free will of the individual asking can be violated, I will reserve the right not to answer and will state so.

- There will be questions, usually more specific, or of historical background, that I will not be able to answer due to my lack of complete knowledge - I am as fallible as anyone and I do not have access to every information. Therefore, I ask everyone to try to pose questions of more philosophical or metaphysical nature.

- I beg everyone that would like to participate, to judge this dialogue, or the information in it only after it is completed since many things taken out of context, or mentioned by themselves only, may sound or feel strange or untrue(and they may well be untrue to the person reading). This being said, I would like to ask anyone that reads this conversation, to allow in his deep, inner mind, only the information that feels right, and to leave all else to fall aside, as if never read.

- I will only answer questions posed with respect towards everyone and that are intelligently and constructively done. Also, I will not make any prophecies, since our future is always in motion and is not pre-defined, there are only trends, if you will.

There is much that I can say here, however one needs to ask first – “seek and you shall find” .
Thank you for the opportunity that you will present to me to be of some small service to you.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

There is much that I can say here.

What is your speciality that you have a lot to talk about ?

Just to narrow down the questions that everyone wants to ask.

EDIT. Hopefully ATSers will have valid questions answered for once and the OP will not turn his back like in the LOST TV series 3 with this picture of a 'WANDERER'. lol

Question.
What is the meaning for the 11:11 Wake-Up Call ?
In what way is this new age religion going to play out in the coming months ?
edit on 26-7-2013 by Rapha because: Added question

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Hello my dear brother/sister,

I do not have a "specialty" and can talk on many subjects of interest to you. However, as i mentioned above, questions of metaphisical and philosophical nature are more appropriate.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

Ok, I'll bite.

Who/what has been causing the "great darkness" in recent history, and for what reason?

Also,

We all can share the feeling of attempting to figure out who and what we are. Is there any particular way to go about figuring this out for certain?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Aside from the fact that I am not sure you can blanket classify everyone as confused, I for one am not, you don't actually appear to have said anything that could elicit a question.

Have I missed the point?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
First of all, welcome. Four years is a long time to lurk. What has held you back from participation?

Question: What are the parameters of The Law of Free Will?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Good afternoon,

What happens when an irresistible force meets an impenetrable barrier?

Kind regards

Briles

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I respectfully request your opinion/response on the following:

1. Do we all experience events similar to how you have realized and described to us?
a) If the above is true, then what inhibits us from knowing or remembering?
b) How does one unlock this, or is there anything to unlock?
c) Do you exist beyond physical being

2. Is this another phase of human evolution? Or are you a divergent species or something entirely astral in form?

3. What can one do to combat the darkness you have alluded to?

Thank you in advance.

regards MD
edit on 26-7-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalmah

This will take some writing so I will attempt to answer your first question.

The "great darkness" that you are referring to has been within this world for some time now. It is a natural, universal law (of Free Will) that every being, every nuance, every polarity will have an equal opportunity expresion. In the Creation, there are 2 basic polarities - positive and negative, yin and yang, love or hate, this or that.

The "darkness", as you call it, is within us, as we are the One Creator expressing him/herself. The world and the density we are in at this time is designed in such a way as to provide ample confusion and forgetting of one's identity so that when choices are presented to us, we may truly choose, without knowing what the outcome will be. Thus, at this time, since we have already completed the major cycle of this planet's 3rd density, we are presented with the extremes of both choices, in general, so that we may more quickly choose and thus be able to gain sufficient understanding in order to progress further.

As to the second question:

There is no certainty except that you are infinite and everything. There is no best way to do anything - just continue seeking and you will surely find.

Thank you for this oportunity.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I have not classified everyone as confused. I said that there is much confusion in the world. Everyone of us has been confused many times in a given life.If you had read carefully, you would notice that I am presenting an oportunity for those that are interested to ask.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Thank you, I feel welcome. The Law of Free Will simply states that every individuated part of the One Creator shall experience what it desires. I gave a good example in the beginning article - everyone has the free will to choose what he/she will believe. If I give any proof of anything, I will violate someone free will as there will be no doubt anymore.

Thank you my brother/sister.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

Thank you for this interesting question. There are no impenetrable barriers, only some that are dificult to penetrate and merely present a challenge. The only force that is truly irresistible is the Love of the One Infinite Creator.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

How did the Andromeda council get it all so wrong
If they had so much information?

I love these threads

Cody

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have two questions:

1. This one relates to the HH message. What did you find in it that was resonated truth and would not mislead people? And on the other hand, what in it is distorted in your opinion and would only lead to losing sight of progression and the goal of graduating earth school? And in the parts relating to Law of One material, and the concept that all is one with a seemingly non advanced universe that perpetually recycles, yet needs to relearn murder and victimization and slavery, never growing up, a Creator Universe that never grows up......so in this material, do you see any similiarities to HH?

2. Religions? Where they established by ET? Or, was the spiritual concepts within them, the metaphorical meanings, hijacked by power seekers on earth? Do you see the Tao or the inner path towards overcoming the world and all reactions encoded in them, or does your group literally believe in an outer fundamental creator that expects obedience and smites with rod and staff?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Thank you for these questions, they are quite good.

1) Every self's experiences are customly designed by the self according to its own free will. However, since there are the so-called archetypes of experience and learning, every each of us experiences similar events in order to attain whatever goal it has.
a) when you enter into the space/time of this planet, slowly but surely, a type of amnesia is created in ones's mind. Although quite similar, every experience has different meaning for the different selves thus "we see what we like to see"
b) The ways of unlocking any understanding that is within us are infinite. However, the general principle of seeking may be applied.
c) we all exist beyond the physical at all times. The experience within space/time may be likened unto a dream, time/space being the reality.

2. I do not entirely understand this question.

3. Not to combat it. To understand, accept and forgive is the way alleviating any condition within the self.

I thank you too my brother/sister.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Most so-called channelings are quite distorted, unfortunately. If you would notice, there are so many different channels, beings and so on with quite conflicting information. There are 2 main reasons for that: 1) distortion from the channel's mind due to great desire to produce a specific kind of information 2) the lack of proper training of the channeler to discern between the different vibrations of beings, thus opening the door to being "polluted" by an unwanted entity.

I have heard of the "Andromeda Council" from the internet, however, I am not personally aware of anything about it. There are many groups of planetary conscioussnesses.

Thank you my dear brother/sister.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'd like to ask about one of the natural laws of the universe: The law of non-resistance. "But I say unto you that you resist not evil." (Matthew 5:39) (I'm currently studying Christianity from a gnostic perspective.)

This law teaches us that we need to go with the flow in life. That things happen in God's time, not ours. That resisting and fighting against the negative establishments actually activates the law of attraction, sometimes referred to as the law of synchronicity. Basically, this law teaches that everything that happens just is, and we should allow them to play out with as little resistance as possible. For if we resist, we are actually calling to ourselves the very negativity we are trying to purge...

So my question is, all these people, particularly on sites like this - who advocate resistance to the established order and cry out for revolution, or the end of the world, or to take up a position of resistance - are they the freedom fighters of free-will or are they the root of the problem suppressing free will?

Cirque

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply. A couple more questions if you do not mind.

1. So is every individual on this planet similar to you but in a different phase of understanding of ones self?
a) If above is true, do we all eventually come to the same realizations as you have?

2. If i understand you reply correctly, The very process of "seeking" is the means to understanding?

3. Would it be fair to suggest (though highly simplified), that once all individuals become aware that everything that contributes to this coming darkness/confusion will cease to be?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrotherOfSorrow
reply to post by PuterMan

I have not classified everyone as confused. I said that there is much confusion in the world. Everyone of us has been confused many times in a given life.If you had read carefully, you would notice that I am presenting an oportunity for those that are interested to ask.

You stated

I have also painfully noticed the incredible amount of confusion there is in people in general

We saw great darkness and confusion coming from the hearts and minds of this planet’s beloved spirits

Now whist I do agree that is not actually stating everyone, it could be construed to encompass the greater proportion of the people.

And now, in your reply, you generalise again

Everyone of us has been confused many times in a given life.

Can you state that? No. I do not believe you can.

But onwards to other things. I note that you deliver a suggestion of out of world origin, yet attempt to prevent any discussion of this by asking that we not question it on the pretext that it would elevate you to messianic stature.

To that, first I would say you are obviously delusional about your presumed status. If you are not prepared to deliver on your credentials why should anyone give any credence to your utterings? It is a bit like someone saying "trust me, I am a Doctor.". You are not a Doctor unless you have credentials that state such, and even then I for one would be very disinclined to listen. Having credentials does not make you credible.

Secondly are you assuming that something messianic, in other words a religious epithet, means something to everyone? Frankly that makes you more unbelievable to me just as it would if you claimed you were The Lord Jesus Christ or a Prophet.

In my world, one of facts and not fantasies rightly or wrongly I expect statements to be backed by provable fact. I would not accept an earthquake analysis without knowledge of the person delivering and/or details of the source of the data, and I would expect to be able to reproduce the results of the data for myself. It is what we on this world call science.

Good luck with your wanderings, and you may 'enlighten' some. I will not be one of them as I prefer facts founded on reality.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for the questions.

1) This is a very interesting and complex one. I shall attempt to answer. Much of what HH said did resonate with me, as I knew those things to be true. However, I cannot tell you what did not resonate because you have to find out for yourself, what does not resonate with you. You may to answer to yourself, why do you think that the information within is misleading? The Universe is not unadvanced, neither it is advanced - there is no time. It just is how it is created in order to help the One Creator to learn about itself. All of us, when we start the self-conscious incarnational cycle, go through the same basic lesson (archetypes), every each of us gaining a slightly unique understanding of the lessons and the self. The Law of One Material is very, very similar to what HH gave as understanding.

2)The second question does not exclude the first. Both are correct to some degree with the difference being that every philosophy that has been given to earth beings has been called for. How it is distorted afterwards is the Free Will of the beings that asked for it. There is no overcoming anything - it needs to be understood, accepted and forgiven. You are the Creator and there can be a rod if you would like to experience that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join