It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Sextile ~ Star of David ~ July 29th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Which means your posts here are OFF TOPIC.
We are discussing AstroLOGY not AstroNOMY ,which is what you are referencing. In astroLOGY,the sun is definitively in LEO ,on July 29th,any year . Which the AstroLOGICAL chart for which ,shows,quite clearly . Shall I post the chart again ?
As the AstroNOMICAL position of the sun ,during July ,has no bearing on an ASTROLOGICAL chart .At all .

Here's a lovely little article describing some of it for you .
www.farmersalmanac.com...
edit on 7/26/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I can't believe you picked an absolute astrological definite to debate. Sometimes I feel like if I'm reasonable enough and sharp enough, (and I'm plenty of both, for the record) it would be be good to engage in a discussion with you on some topic, any topic. You're obviously good at absorbing information, and probably very intelligent, but every time, my intentions are trashed by your condescending attitude and mindless rigidity. I console myself with a reminder that I probably have make up older than you.

Ptolemy is quite correct about which sign the Sun is in at this time of year. I shouldn't even have to point this out to you. I'm totally bemused as to why you would even want to get involved with this discussion if all you want to do is ruin it for those of us with opinions different from your own.

Back on topic, since we wandered off a little, I found a page for those who are interested that goes into a little more detail about the aspects between July 17th and July 29th. It can be confusing...astrology is a big, complicated subject and I don't think I will ever get my head round the intricacies of the calculations involved, but this seems to be a good article to me...I found it informative anyway.

July 2013 astrology

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why are you purposely looking at things from only your perspective of astronomy? It's like debating Jesus with an evolutionist.
edit on 26-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Where was Babylon again? Same place as Sumer...Mesopotamia.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The planets from what I see in the chart are: Saturn Trine Neptune Trine Mars as the first Grand Trine and Pluto, Venus and Moon as the second Grand Trine...

Astrologically what I see is power struggles, action against illusion, emotional change and transmutation.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

edit on 26-7-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, we are now some days and some pages into this thread, and I think its generally accepted that
- this thing is astronomical rubbish
- this thing is astrologically significant

But looking at the astrological thing for a moment, people are throwing around words and phrases like "energies", "the influence", "a very energetic event", and "Here exists an enormous overload of capacity...".

So what I want to know from astrologers is the same question they always avoid. How can we tell the difference between this event (on monday) being a significant day... or not? All we've had so far is a vague specualtion that something may happen in the middle east. One would think if this was such a remarkable and rare event that it would be *BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS* to the uninitiated.

So once again, how can I tell the difference between this rare, energentic, influential event... and bull#?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Well, we are now some days and some pages into this thread, and I think its generally accepted that
- this thing is astronomical rubbish
- this thing is astrologically significant

But looking at the astrological thing for a moment, people are throwing around words and phrases like "energies", "the influence", "a very energetic event", and "Here exists an enormous overload of capacity...".

So what I want to know from astrologers is the same question they always avoid. How can we tell the difference between this event (on monday) being a significant day... or not? All we've had so far is a vague specualtion that something may happen in the middle east. One would think if this was such a remarkable and rare event that it would be *BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS* to the uninitiated.

So once again, how can I tell the difference between this rare, energentic, influential event... and bull#?

hmmmmmm,, well we do have this,,,"And king Solomon shall be blessed, and the throne of David shall be established before the Lord for ever.,,"

now if there was only some kind of new born king involved,, hmmmm, cant think of any off hand,,can u?

i.telegraph.co.uk...

ohh wait i found something,,
edit on 26-7-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I see it as more personal than anything...It all depends how it relates to your own birth chart. It may affect some but not others. I do not do world astrology just because.....

For example if Saturn was on your Sun that day you may have a life changing event especially if it causes squares, or inharmonious aspects.....You could get a new job or lose your job...With Venus and Moon causing bad aspects you could catch your wife, sister, or mother doing something bad...etc...

You could act out against authority or drown your sorrows in alcohol or illegal drugs......Its the planets in the signs transiting through your chart, and depending on what it *hits* will tell you the possible scenarios....

This could be a great time for weddings, funerals, group activities with the female gender...it all depends. Astrology is not a science but a type of divination....

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
depends
It may
you may
if
could
could
could or or depending possible
could be
depends

So if I understand you correctly, its pretty much like any other day on earth.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The planets from what I see in the chart are: Saturn Trine Neptune Trine Mars as the first Grand Trine and Pluto, Venus and Moon as the second Grand Trine...

Astrologically what I see is power struggles, action against illusion, emotional change and transmutation.

I understand that synchronicity can occur and you can follow it to figure out things but sorry if there is something to figure out here then my mind do not have the data or calculating capacity to figure it out. Everything is as it always is on the link on my end. Calmness and bliss and no messages. As normal with the angels of silence until information needs to be provided (and that is extremely rare).

There is always action on this planet towards removing idols/religions/duality and getting the big picture and experiencing gods light (kundalini energy) and transforming the ego of souls. There are souls who wake up from the dream when their individual time has come.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Oh joy ,another one .
Can you conspiracy people go back to the threads you usually annoy . You come in here just to stir the pot,and its rude . You do not pose this question out of true curiosity ,but to bash anyone who doesn't answer it to your satisfaction .
The only people calling it rubbish ,are the usual suspects . They call everything rubbish .

Generally speaking ,the ramifications of the events of such a day are like anything else in history ,they can be reviewed after the fact .
No one here said ,OH ! GOLD WILL FALL FROM THE SKY DURING A GREAT TRINE.!!!
Did they ? Has anyone made a prediction ?

As my previous post stated ,years ago,this event was pondered in the lights of terrorism involving Iraq etc .,and I couldnt even find another event like it,during this generation ,or even the generation before ,to compare it to .
This is why its being discussed .

It has an implication world wide ,not to common man day to day ,and we can hypothesize about it ,but not even we are sure.
Ive read other astrologers take on it as nothing too important .
Astrologers are like doctors .We all know the science ,but may not agree on the diagnosis .
Commons man ,astrologically speaking ,looks to things like void of course moon ,Jupiter returns and mercury retrograde,for day to day events .
This event will affect us in the social bigger picture .
However the fact the sun is in Leo ,makes me think something newsworthy will occur .

When I worked on the ambulance ,every few weeks,it would amaze me how on one given day ,seven out of eight of my patients ,were born within five days of each other.
They wouldn't always be the same sign or year ,but all born between say September 29th,and October 3rd .
Usually 5 of the seven were one sign
I believed in astrology ,and still it amazed me to see this pattern repeat itself ,many many times .

It's technically a science ,making charts . Their interpretation is another ball of wax altogether .

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Try going to a professional astrologer then make up your own mind....

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Everything I said was the complete opposite,which amuses me to death.
It can of course be related to personal charts,but I wasn't going to get into that with that one .
I think there will be a worldwide aspect somehow . It's too big not to have it affect us all in some abstract way .

Doing the charts is a science ,its the interpretations that are divination ,and what they like to mock .
I have lost all patience trying to explain it to people just waiting to bash everything you say .

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Did you ever read Elfquest ?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

For you ,yes,just like any other day . OK .Satisfied ?
'Good .

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Nice reply!!

People do not realize that sometimes people just want to talk astrology to people who understand it....
Not try and prove anything...
I have few friends I can astro chat with. Its nice to see people here who are also involved in readings....

I dislike trying to make people understand in a few paragraphs what it took me many many years to full grasp!! It just doesn't work that way.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Elfquest?? YES!!!!!!!!!!! But this name was Skywise

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Elfquest?? YES!!!!!!!!!!! But this name was Skywise

I knew it ! I know,but he was Skywise because all he used to do was gaze at the stars.....when he wasn't with his latest girlfriend anyway .

And astrology ,the true gist and meat of it,takes years to learn . This is why bashing of it annoys me .
My astro pal ,who actually taught me the basics ,...well she's no longer coherent . She ruined her mind with drugs , which kills me. She was brilliant .

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The hexagram represents the merging of what is above with what is below, so to speak.

The Up Triangle is the Yin, or +, or Sky, your Spirit essence, or whatever.
And the Down Triangle is the Yang, or -, or Earth, your physical body, or whatever equivalent.

Together they create the hexagram / sexagram when merged. This is the mind realm where the body and spirit connect. The merging of the up and down forces.

Inside of it is a hexagon, which is the honeycomb of the bees, the snow flake, and the shape of many molecular structures, among other things.

This is probably the most important symbol ever to exist in human history.
It represents conception, creation, unity of opposites, etc.
Male unites with Female.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join