It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine-Gun-Toting, Profane Police Chief Addresses His Online Video Rants: I’m Trying to ‘Wake T

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Profanity warning.

I removed the vid to prevent the thread from being trashed by the Mods.

Th eBlaze

“I’ve always been pro-gun. I’ll always be pro-gun. That’s just the way it is. I choose to use profanity to get somebody’s attention in that video — to get a lot of people’s attention — to wake them up and say, ‘Hey, if you don’t stand up for your rights, you’re gonna lose them.’”

Like the hardware, but don't think he's the right spokesperson for the 1st or 2nd amendments!
edit on 25-7-2013 by Magister because: Removed vid

edit on 25-7-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Gah, it's people like this that get the gun control advocates all fired up. Shut up dude!

The sad thing is he probably thinks he's really helping and instead just comes across like a maniac.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That was F***king Great!!! I don't know what this guy's stance is and this is the first I've heard of seen of him, but as far as his response to those who didn't like his profanity, I personally loved it!!

Where can I see the first vid he did??

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
]reply to post by mOjOm

video

Had thread on him yesterday; Pennsylvania police chief video apology with automatic weapon

his site

]
edit on 25-7-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That is an ATS member for sure.

I won't bother explaining which character traits they possess and which forums they most likely frequent.

[snip], we all know it's you!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Sorry! You get full credit for first post.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

Gah, it's people like this that get the gun control advocates all fired up. Shut up dude!

The sad thing is he probably thinks he's really helping and instead just comes across like a maniac.

I support the 2nd Amendment and I totally agree with you about how that guy comes off as being both an idiot and a bit of a maniac. He comes off as an idiot with temper issues, plain and simple--something you really don't want as a police officer, let alone a chief of police. I will never in a million years understand why somebody would think behaving like that is a positive thing. It does more harm than good because, even if what you are upset about is something as pivotal as one of the amendments, it just makes you and your opinion look bad when the more responsible and fruitful response should be a cogent argument that is compelling and inclusive.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Clearly he has other issues going on. I would be upset too if i had a small **** and they wanted to take away my guns.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
Clearly he has other issues going on. I would be upset too if i had a small **** and they wanted to take away my guns.

Man....Guys like Ted Nugent and the guy in the video must have the smallest dicks in America..talk about overcompensating!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I can respect a person's opinion on gun laws and the 2nd Amendment. In fact, I own some and I feel inclined to protect those rights that I apply in said ownership.

I also respect the rights of people to speak their minds, regardless of what it may be. I don't have to agree with them (many times I do not) but I will defend their right to speak them.

That all now said,... I don't have much respect for profanity. It is most often a tool used by way of language to say something the speaker is incapable of saying... or in other cases, to say things designed to create negativity in others.

So, while supporting the right of speaking freely, people who abuse this right to say things for the singular intention of fomenting negative feelings in others is, in my opinion, simply wrong... if not thuggish.

My position:
It is not guns that are our enemies. It is a state of mind that uses any excuse for a lack of mature reasoning or the psychotic aftermath of minds that have not achieved maturity and self respect, that must be somehow dealt with.

Your fellow human beings are not your enemies... whether they are gun owners or not. Your truest, most dangerous enemy is a mindset that divides and foments hatred based on the shallowest of concept.

My dime.
edit on 26-7-2013 by redoubt because: typo1

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
For some reason this guy has some very serious mental issues. His anger is just a symptom of something fundamentally wrong in his emotional makeup. My guess is that he is afraid of something and is overcompensating with false bravado and machismo.

www.newharbinger.com...

dr-is-in.com...

My unprofessional opinion is that this guy has problems relating to women; and to compensate, thinks that this macho BS will infact impress and attract women. Actually his actions and profanity repulse women, as many adolescents discover. It's not the big guns that attract women; it's having a sense of humor and making them laugh. Money works too!

edit on 26-7-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by GR1ill3d

Man....Guys like Ted Nugent and the guy in the video must have the smallest dicks in America..talk about overcompensating!

I'll leave that for you to check. And remember, Pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The biggest problem with this guy isn't that he uses profanity, it is the guttural hatred in his voice the malice with which he speaks about liberals... and he's a police chief. He speaks with homicidal rage regarding liberals, and he is supposed to uphold justice?

top topics

join