It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Thread: A glimpse into the history of Project: Rainbow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Project: Rainbow resulted from the combination of several previous projects.

It began with the Air Force's radar sine technology experiments. The original goal was to produce a means of recording weather phenomena and eventually CONTROLLING said phenomena. The small devices were given out en-masse to members of the public and released into the air. This is where some of the first electromagnetic frequency manipulation research was done.

During WW2, Roosevelt (who had previously been Secretary of the Navy) still had many connections with the Navy's technological development groups. He consulted none other than Nikola Tesla to work on what was originally meant to be an "invisibility" project. The idea was to create invisible ships that could appear in enemy waters without warning, giving the US forces the ultimate element of surprise. This led to:

The Philadelphia Experiment, where Tesla attempted to create a "Zero Time Field Generator." The idea worked on the basis that temporal flow is something like the flow of water. Imagine a "time waterfall" which is continuously flowing. Now what happens if you take a sealed hamster bubble and hold it under the waterfall. The water flows AROUND the time hamster bubble. Tesla theorized that this could be used as a means of making literally anything "invisible" by unhooking it from the space/time continuum. The problem which he encountered was that every object (including living organisms) has a ZERO time set point from which they become aware of the world around them. When unhooking a number of people from their set point, one must be able to calculate where each individual's return point will be located. If this is not done every person could easily end up sticking out of the ship's hull. Anyone who is not physically moved or "fused" with the ship will be completely mentally fried, reinserted into a space-time zone without a zero time set point.

This technology was never (to my knowledge) perfected and was cast aside. But this is where it gets interesting. The tech that came out of the radar sine experiments in conjunction with the Philadelphia Experiment as well as the first ground-to-air Sage Radar (located at Montauk) was combined to be used for the original mind manipulation experiments. What the participating scientists found was that in most cases the subjects brains were completely fried. But eventually they began to see some startling results...

"Rainbow" combined all of this technology (in conjunction with alleged crashed saucer technology found in 1947). The goal was to open dimensional gates by literally connecting to the subject's brain wave patterns. Scientists discovered that, not only could subjects open "time" portals, but that dimensional gates could be opened, allowing for the user to "create" or "bring forth" quite literally anything they could imagine and focus on.

Now...the human brain works just like a transmitter, CPU, and hard drive, stores information, receives and transmits electrical impulses. So far as we know, every single piece of information is encoded ONLY in positive/negative ions in electrons. This is how computers, the internet, AND THE BRAIN work.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Interesting OP but we need a link to verify information.

Seems you are new. Welcome.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Gotcha, my mistake...

www.youtube.com...

The story goes that one day "someone," broke into the labs at Montauk (which were at this point run, not by the government, but by private entities) in order to sabotage the project. This person decided the whole business had gone too far and plugged himself into the Sage Radar/Rainbow chair and started to bring forth things which would destroy the entire project. To his credit, the idea worked. However, he accidentally brought forth some things which he wasn't intending on releasing, including a large furry thing which was "hungry." It began to eat everything around it (people, the buildings, eventually the Sage Radar itself) until the plug could be pulled and it was sucked back into its dimensional vortex. This is supposedly why Montauk was closed down and is still patrolled by guards to this day. Now this seems (to me) a little bit far-fetched. But I know two things from working in intelligence:

1. EVERYTHING is possible.

2. My colleagues (people who tell these stories) tend to use metaphor to describe the truth so as not to speak the truth TOO CLEARLY (in case the wrong people are listening).

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
to say that these claims are far fetched doesn't begin to describe how deep this rabbit hole goes. This story when you look at it starts to become downright ridiculous, especially when you bring in thought controlled imaginary monsters. I am fascinated by time/dimension travel and while there might be a kernel of truth somewhere in this story it's buried pretty deeply. no offense.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

None taken. You have to begin to understand temporal causality. In an infinite universe, literally EVERYTHING is possible and eventually will happen. When quantum mechanics are taken into account (through indeterminacy) a particle can, in fact, exist in more than one place at the same time. This has been proven through particle collision. Given these facts, every single occurrence we can possibly imagine has to be taking place somewhere. This means (in the multidimensional universe) that every creature, every dimensional entity, every possible alien being, literally HAS to exist. Now expand these concepts to include multitemporal causality: when an event is going to take place, it already is taking place, which means it already has taken place. It is difficult to describe but quantum physicists have just about proven it. When the first quantum computer was switched on, it started computing in an infinite number of other dimensions immediately. This means it always was.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Andrew Bosiago (sp.) who claimed to teleport at Montauk, and several others have claimed similiar to OPs thread subject matter. Not saying it's true. And there are certainly better sources out there for some of this info than Youtu.be, or even the Camelot website.

To OP: You are taking on complicated territory here, especially once started into the nerobiology, comparative to neural networks....and algorythms, which is just a pattern to achieve a behavior or task, really....but you are correct, theoretically.

Since you seem to be new, a warning, though, that this complex territory in this group will require very good sourcing, in other words, studies, verifiable, and those sources certainly exist, and if you worked in the intelligence community, it shouldn't be difficult for you to know where to look, perhaps.

The main reason I replied, though, is the last statement of your OP, about speaking in metaphors. I think you will find the same to be true on this site, and everywhere, in fact, now. Symbols and metaphors, for so much that cannot be said or spoken of, and that is no joke.
Welcome, to ATS, anyhow.
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm all about the metaphors. I was a writer before I did what I do now.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42

You are right in the middle of what interests me, that's for sure. And completely agree with what you have written thus far. So what do you do now?
Sorry, to get personal, but you brought it up.
Tetra

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I work in "signals," so to speak. I sort of...put things together, if that makes sense. Then I give whatever information I find to the public in any way I can. Think of it this way: if the intelligence agencies wanted to come clean, they probably wouldn't come out and say it. They'd probably get guys like Edward Snowden on their payroll and have them going around talking their heads off and leaking documents.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I know this is true as I have personally seen these things happen.
But not with Montauk.

THEY have been at war with the Blue-Indigoes-Violets auras, as they have more potential abilities in the areas you have mentioned. They call them 'lightworkers'.
PRISM was also used to find these 'colours' and then to eliminate them and their offspring. 'Because Prisms separate colours.'

Also I am doing astrology at the moment and people born with Neptune strong in their natal chart are also monitored very carefully, as 'they can bring into this reality whatever they can imagine'.

Violet has LOVE in IT.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Uh, huh. fascinating stuff. not being sarcastic, there. and what many suspect, as well.......
Will be watching to see what other information you have to add to our forum, for sure. Again, welcome.
sincerely,
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

EXAMPLE:

496AD - Beginning of the Holy Roman Empire
496AD was the date Philip K Dick wrote that the "iron prison" was emplaced on humanity
496hz - translation into hz of human alpha brainwaves
Amino acid 496 - related to receptors for hallucinogens - specifically RISIN
April 15 (4...4+5=9....5+1=6) date that RISIN was sent to Washington
496 = prefix of EVERY office for FOIA in the country...example: (area code)(496)(suffix)

silly one: in the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy:
Ultimate question and answer = 6 x 9 = 42 (base 13 math)
2.4Ghz = famous for frequency interference since BEFORE microwaves

My birthday= 2.4.496
edit on 24-7-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
glad i found this thread,
extremely interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

The question is: how does this happen? Physics would dictate that probabilities are eventually going to present themselves and that a number like "496" is going to pop up linking these things together. This means that eventually EVERYTHING will connect in some way. It is highly likely that people experiencing symptoms of scizo-effective disorders are able to experience and connect events, numbers, and concepts such as these. However, it seems in the case of "496" that someone beat me to the punch.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Violet is also the color associated with "13" or "Thoth's" (association with Base 13 and 42) wife, Nephthys. The sister of Isis and true mother spirit. This goes back to my Roswell thread and how a sort of thin parchment inlaid with purple flowers was found. Purple haze, all in my brain.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

associating colors to numbers or letters or even days of the week is nothing new to me.
but what does it really have to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It shows us how everything is truly connected in ways that are relevant to physics. "Seers," "readers," "psychics," whatever you want to call them, may actually be in tune with something that is scientifically explainable. Every single piece of matter can be extrapolated and altered from every other piece of matter. A representation (albeit a silly one) would be the "total perspective vortex" in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, connected at its base to a piece of fairy cake.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i am neither a seer or a psychic but i have always associated colors and shapes to everything.
doesnt everyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Not that I know of. I associate concepts with concepts more than anything else. Shape and color are too broad for me. However, I do see color associations with certain concepts, for instance:

Red: Isis, "the devil," the illusion, blood, life & death
Blue: the ocean, "flood of information," blue light, etc.

So truly, CLEAR or the "everything" would be where we want to head towards.

Silver is the only color that has all visible light in the spectrum and none, and is reflective and able to absorb. It is essentially all colors and no colors, a mirror and an absorber.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You may have synesthesia. Check it out on Wikipedia. It is common for people with it to associate colors/shapes with things. For example, letters of the alphabet may have colors to a person with synesthesia.

It is harmless and would just mean your brain is wired a little differently. I've wanted to have synesthesia before, but it is something you either have or you don't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join