It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Propoganda "Coloring Book" that paints Assanage as a Terrorist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I couldn't find this posted elsewhere on ATS, so here it is. Let me know if it's old news.

9/11 Terrorist Coloring Book

Now, even just from the title of that webpage, you know that it's either a sick joke, or something more sinister. Then, you look at some of the "preview pages" and see this:

That's right, Julian Assanage (founder of Wikileaks), being shown to kids as a "face of evil". The president of Iran is on the next page too, along with the president of Syria, because...well, why not I guess?

There's propaganda, and then there's 9/11 "Coloring books" that are just an excuse to give kids a list of "baddies" names. I find it hard to believe this book is even real, but it does look legitimate.

Opinions? Does anyone find a book like that, aimed at children, acceptable? Does anyone really think Julian Assanage is a terrorist?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is just creepy. Talk about indoctrination.

How is it different than any of this?

And more importantly, how is it acceptable?

Is it a coincidence that anyone who claims to be speaking "truths" are usually telling lies? Perhaps irony.
edit on 24-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thought this topic would stir up some conversation, maybe it was posted in the wrong section? Or is stuff like this becoming a common thing, something that doesn't raise eyebrows?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chebob

Did you happen to browse that website? There are numerous controversial subjects that they have created coloring books about. Do I personally consider Assange a terrorist? No. I consider him a dirt ball, a supporter of terrorism, an enemy combatant, and and all around piece of trash, but not a "terrorist."

Such a fringe site is only going to attract a fringe type of customer, so I don't see this as something being exposed to the masses any more than "Chick Tracts" or whatever the hell the little "You're Going to Hell" things some houses hand out to the kids on Halloween. Actually probably much less exposure.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That is just stupid,

whoever made up that coloring book needs to be sacked

Claiming Assange is a terrorist in the same League as Timothy McVeigh is just pathetic whoever is behind this knows nothing about terrorism or 9/11, i mean really what the hell is his face and name doing in a child's coloring book about the "true faces of evil" needs to reevaluate their outlook on life.

I wonder if there is a page with Bush's face.

Worlds fail me that a human-being could be this stupid to have put his picture in there.

top topics

join