It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A380 'Superjumbo' crash Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I do not make such a thread lightly and even though most general readers would overlook a thread of this nature, I implore in a hope however faint that those who monitor these sites that bear a 'worldly authority' of influence will take a heed of extra precaution to possibly aim to prevent what I was shown. I have had several dreams come true in my life and the clarity of this incident was very disturbing in the detail it Allowed for specific reference to share---hence I have no reason to feel it it is not outside the realm of being prophetic in scope, though of course I must consider the possibility it is not---however the information I further uncovered after closer research for 'confirmations' of sorts only increased my resolve to share this information as a clear warning potentially of a dramatic destructive incident affecting many lives directly in the hundreds, indirectly many more.

The dream was of an airliner that I was shown gliding downward from the sky, as I was looking upward watching it go lower and lower in altitude. A sense of panic came upon me (and those around) soon after as I realised the inevitable impact that was imminent. I was outdoors seated with a person currently known and close to me in what appeared as my home city within Melbourne, Australia.

As the plane drew closer to it's impact nose downward I proclaimed "oh God" and was shown a close-up view of the plane which terrified me as it was huge in scope--never had I seen a commercial airliner so large with a very distinct 'head' upon it's body unknown to me prior to investigating (and was profoundly affected enough to conduct investigation more thoroughly).

That same day, I looked to see if such a plane existed in the fleet with the markings on the plane shown which was revealed to me to be a Qantas airlines craft---and disturbingly I found images online of EXACTLY the plane I was shown that was smashed to pieces in exploding with debris flying everywhere (therefore no expectation of survivors in the high speed impact shown) and upon seeing what was imminent to myself and those seated with me and around began to run for our lives as we watched the debris field coming toward us, even from what initially seemed a long enough distance to be out of harms way.

The plane I was shown crashing was a Qantas A380 'superjumbo', currently the world's largest commercial airliner capable of seating upwards of 800 people configured to economy. I discovered the route of this plane does indeed cover Melbourne to London and Los Angeles upon further research and I cannot emphasise enough how real this dream was in feeling with the detail.

The research to grant further veracity in warning here reveals further that these modern planes have already been plagued with safety issues and engineer voiced concerns which is why I have little hesitation in producing this thread knowing I could very well be viewed as a 'fear monger', which is not my intention.

I have no information on potential dates, I can only gauge the dream 'time' felt a little further in the 'future' in projecting from 1.5 to 3 years from now, though I could not be certain. For the record, I experienced this dream on the morning of July 19, 2013

The writing is on the wall apparently that such safety concerns are valid. In my dream, the plane did not appear on fire as it plunged swiftly down, therefore it could be some other malfunction at fault, although aeronautical engineering is well outside my scope of knowledge to try and determine cause.

I must emphasize that I discovered all the information below after this disturbing experience, including laying eyes on such a 'superjumbo' aircraft for the first time...and all that is referenced here certainly is worrisome to say the very least.

Engineers call for the fleet to be grounded as recently as Jan, 2012.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Cracks discovered in wings.
www.news.com.au...
Warnings issued before safety incident occurred. Major accident waiting to happen? What I was shown potentially answers that question.
www.smh.com.au...
www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 23-7-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Yea for your courage!
Yea for your candor!
Yea for your research!

Your dream and your treatment of it do NOT sound to me like any kind of lark or hoax or fun and games.

You come across as quite serious; extremely responsible and caring.

I hope all those taking such flights pray earnestly beforehand and avoid them if there's the slightest genuine hesitation or lack of peace about taking such a flight.

This is an era, imho, of increasing dreams and increasingly accurate prophetic dreams. I'm not about to scoff at such a well handled and very detailed one as yours.

edit on 23/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thank you Bo, I would not be able to live with myself if I remained completely silent on this experience and it came to pass.

As you know I have much respect for your work and being and many thanks for treating this seriously because I absolutely do, and I pray that those 'authorities' who often relay information can treat this seriously also along with the engineers/technicians that are sounding an alarm clearly.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind words. Likewise.

Yes. One hopes that officials, engineers, technicians etc. who could make a difference, will.

However, I'm not overly optimistic. We can be a perverse race of characters.

--wailing after the milk is spilt
--after the cows are out the pasture gate left open
--after the plane crashes

vs prevention.

I think it really will be increasingly up to each individual passenger to hear from God whether they should take a given flight or train ride or whatever in coming weeks and years. I think disasters natural and engineered are going to escalate at an increasing pace.

And TPTB are more intent on population REDUCTION than saving souls and lives.

May God have mercy on all those of good heart toward Him.

We all reap what we sow . . . sooner or later . . . Maybe we need to start praying that some of the Satanist globalist elite reap theirs sooner so they destroy fewer lives.

I gather you had no firm sense in your dream whether it was a mechanical malfunction--which your post seemed to favor as likely

vs

a terrorist or other sabotage type incident???

Or were you pretty convinced it was a design mechanical failure so prevalent to that brand and size of craft?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes. One hopes that officials, engineers, technicians etc. who could make a difference, will. However, I'm not overly optimistic. We can be a perverse race of characters.

It is difficult to be optimistic when the 'paymasters' of those engineers/techies receiving warning are expressing publicly the aircraft are safe for flight. I am sure the airline heads want as little negative attention to reputation as possible in 'grounding' these planes as much money has been invested already to the business model.

I think it really will be increasingly up to each individual passenger to hear from God whether they should take a given flight or train ride or whatever in coming weeks and years. I think disasters natural and engineered are going to escalate at an increasing pace.

Wise words and I agree wholeheartedly.

I gather you had no firm sense in your dream whether it was a mechanical malfunction--which your post seemed to favor as likely vs a terrorist or other sabotage type incident??? Or were you pretty convinced it was a design mechanical failure so prevalent to that brand and size of craft?

When I was shown the plane plummeting, it was moreso at distance and prior to impact the 'snapshot' I received was much much closer focusing on the markings on the plane to reveal the airline make and model ultimately. To try determine any more than that would only be conjecture.

I am aware that software in airliners can be 'overridden' from remote bases in cases of sabotage, though if I was to go by the evidence already presented, it would seem that these planes mechanically are already a 'timebomb' accident just waiting to happen with the recent 'warning signs' being largely ignored apparently.

Your faith is inspirational and you seem know exactly where you need to Lean and Trust my friend. May we pray for the Deliverance of all children, errant and moreso obedient throughout troubling times of increased affliction.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Upon reading your thread it is difficult to not seriously take into consideration the brevity and possibility of an insight which was clearly backed up by current research. I recall an experience which took very seriously such a premonition which also turned out to be true after the fact. I was compelled to pray like never before because little did I know that the right engine blew up in a fiery explosion shorting the circuits out in the other engine causing the plane to begin a perilous descent. The plane had to make an emergency landing and thank G-d we had a farmer's field to do so otherwise it would not have ended so well.

The moral of my story is that like you I received that premonition which did come to fruition. After the terrifying experience it was apparent that I was given that premonition in order to be the prayer warrior. I don't recall ever praying with such a certainty before the manifestation of the very thing I was shown, and pray fervently I did!

We don't always know why we are shown some things and not others, nor can we honestly know at the time whether it will happen however such experiences have a deep purpose and usually always result in a truth. You were shown a vision into what you discovered to be real thus far and logical deduction says that perhaps you truly have been shown a glimpse into a future event maybe even to thwart an outcome that otherwise would result in a greater negative result.

Thank you for sharing this. I always look forward to reading what you write and keep hoping you will write more. You are a very talented writer.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In all the Years i dont think Qantas have ever lost a Man...

edit on 24-7-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

It used to be in previous decades that Qantas for the most part boasted an impeccable safety record with virtually no major incidents of concern (no fatals since 1951), though in recent years there have been increased incidents.
www.theage.com.au...

As the saying goes, there is a first time for everything though it would be a gross tragedy if this account does turn out to be true in any form of premonition.

edit on 24-7-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

With all these major international commuter 'incidents' that appear to tragically be occurring almost daily of late, it is even more difficult to heavily doubt that there is a distinct possibility of this event occurring, whether via a deliberate sabotage or otherwise.

Thanks for sharing your account here as good example of a Forewarning that can occur outside what we conceive as linear time.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I should have clarified more specifically that when I was shown the plane smashing into the ground, a huge fireball explosion was not created, moreso a massive debris explosion which would indicate the dumping of fuel---which is what any experienced pilot would do by safety protocol if they had the time and means.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I can now say that the region of the crash shown was not Melbourne as previously suspected. It is Sydney.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PrimeLight

could be due to outsourcing their maintenance work.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

if they had time to do a fuel dump, they probably would have had time to crash land at an airport. maybe indicating issues with landing gear.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Thousands of children a day die from starvation, neglect, abuse, sickness in poverty stricken countries, yet these are widespread individual deaths, not some sudden catastrophe, so do not garner media attention. And we can actually do something to help these kids, unlike preventing a plane crash.

Why focus on some hypothetical tragedy when a real one exists that we can help alleviate?

edit on 2-5-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Thousands of children a day die from starvation, neglect, abuse, sickness in poverty stricken countries, yet these are widespread individual deaths, not some sudden catastrophe, so do not garner media attention. And we can actually do something to help these kids, unlike preventing a plane crash.

Why focus on some hypothetical tragedy when a real one exists that we can help alleviate?

I can understand parts of your reasoning, though in this case, it was a matter of possibly intervening positively where I felt a spiritual prompting to in alerting. I go by such inate instincts as this potential tragedy would affect thousands.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

Yes, the region of impact sighted was in vicinity of Sydney airport whilst the plane's nose was downward at a 45 degree angle.

Your perceptions possibly fit in to the scenario shown. Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This concerns me greatly.

I'm about 200Km South of Sydney, and Under 2 different flight paths.
I had my own vision of a similar event years ago, just before they changed the flight path, or they started flying lower for some reason. I know this occurred as many have commented on how loud the planes are now as opposed to a few years back.. they rattle the house at times now.

anyway.. my vision was a bit different, everyone was out of their houses and we were all watching what looked like more than a few big jets in holding patterns from here to mascot, then they started to fall. one by one.. the dream was cool up to that point.

It went on for a bit.. we got a impact and i think i saved someone then it all goes to the next dream... that was a long night that one.. one of the latter dreams was just me and another in what looked like nepal right now (big concrete buildings but all messed up with chunks missing) we we're lamenting on what the city used to look like..

yeah.. it was Sydney.

I dream a million dreams a year.. some of them though, leave a mark..
I have a theory.. that some events are just so powerful that they rip holes in things we don't (scientifically) understand.. every now and then we fall into the same frequency whilst we're asleep.. and we get to live a nightmare for a time.

I think we've both experienced the same rip, from different perspectives

edit on 3-5-2015 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If you're wrong, you get the ridicule of ATS...

If you're right... you are now a terrorist.

I hope, like most predictions here you're wrong, but I think any prediction of an Airbus crashing has a 90-99% chance of happening.

eeep!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

Thanks for the chuckle... I too hope it's off the mark.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Hi Xarian, I like how you think. It seems you have received quite a few experiences providing insight into the hardships to come. Protections that were once in place are moreso being removed... Thank you too for sharing. I always enjoy reading such personal accounts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join