It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton still pregnant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So while there have been many more important things going on in the world, the birth of Kate and Williams kid was the big News story everywhere.

Today they stepped out of the hospital to present their newborn to a gazillion cameras.

Footage from the happening:
Prince William and Kate debut royal baby

I have seen it while zapping around. First i thought this is some archive footage of them with another baby. since Kate looks like she is pregnant.

But its footage from today.

Don't you think her belly still looks huge for somebody who gave birth?
For me she looks like she is still pregnant.

Or is it just me? I wouldn't know what sense it would make to present a newborn, while still pregnant. But to me it looks like this is what is presented here?

Your thoughts?
edit on 23-7-2013 by svetlana84 because: Typ'ohs

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

uh...
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you've never had children, nor have you ever known anyone who has had children.

give her some time.
It's pretty normal, particularly at this very early stage. She'll look completely different even in a week (though she'll still have some of the baby weight, she won't look like she does now).

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
All evidence of 9 months carrying a child won't just disappear the moment you give birth

It takes a while for the stomach area to return to how it was for most women, plus she's very slim... So it's probably showing more on her.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not all women lose all that belly after giving birth.

She had the baby and she still looks damn good.
edit on 23-7-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
you have never had a baby have you....lol

i know with my first i packed makeup and my favourite jeans in my hospital bag. i still laugh and think how stupid and innocent i was!

it takes at least 6 weeks for the uterus to shrink...not to mention all the other bibs and bobs one just doesnt discuss on ATS.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No conspiracy.

The majority of women will still look pregnant after giving birth. It's why most women don't bring pre-pregnancy clothes to the hospital. They are encouraged to wear maternity clothes after giving birth.

Everything is used to be stretched out, it will take some time for the uterus and other organs to fall back into place.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Really?

Her uterus needs shrink & return to normal.

Maybe you should Google what all changes a woman's body goes through for child birth & after. It really is amazing.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok, ok just learned something new.

And yes you all guessed right, i ve never been pregnant ( an with this thread i have another reason not to get it ).

I was aware that a couple of extra pounds are normal, but was puzzled by the still round belly.

Thanks for your inputs.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
it's rather soon, i would think.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Actually, I think she IS still pregnant. I have had 2 children and although you still look a little pregnant after the birth, the FACT is, that your belly is NOT rock hard, round and the belly button poking out like Kates is. I think she was feeling stressed that she was over due, and they faked this whole birth thing, showed off the head of the baby (barely could see the kid) in a ruse to get the public off her back. This way everyone would leave her alone. She probably went back to the hospital to induce labor. I think its sad that the British people couldn't see this...its really obvious. Not to mention that the royal family are experts in deceit. By the way, before everyone gets their panties in a wad....I have had several women (all of whom have had children) comment about the SAME thing once we saw it on TV. She is exactly the same size as she was before the pregnancy as she was after. Trust me...when you give birth your tummy is smaller because it's empty! DUH! Quit putting the royal family on a frickin pedestal. GEEEZZ!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I remember a week after giving birth to one of my children, a friend I hadn't seen since I first found out I was pregnant. came up to and exclaimed "You're pregnant again!" I was like, "Uh no, I just gave birth last week, same baby"

For the first week or so I still looked 5 months pregnant. The uterus has to contract and shrink after being stretched out for 9 months. It can also be painful since it is just like labor contractions.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Its just that reptilian thing...The recovery time is just a bit different...but once she lays out on a warm rock in the sun for awhile.......

Im SORRY! I just could not resist! Forgive me please....(humble bowing of head)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lisacmac

Oh good Lord, PLEASE tell me you are joking. Please. Because if you aren't...there is no hope for the human race. Please do not re-produce.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lokin

couldnt have said it better myself. oh my lord ....and to think that reply was from a women

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lisacmac

I agree. We all know that lizard reptilians don't give live birth.

Only stupid people think she's had the baby and they actually 'saw' it... lmao

And if they're royals, where is the royal jelly? None of it makes sense.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
many celebratory pints just before, during, and after birth. jeez. Most of they Royals are people too.

And speaking of Royal Jelly, I got your Queen bee here....its in the lyrics

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
A LOT of things have to go back to their original positions before she will look un-pregnant. If she breast feeds, her internal organs will go back to their respective places more quickly, and depending on how much she works out (when she's able to), she will probably lose the pregnancy weight pretty quickly.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Don't you think her belly still looks huge for somebody who gave birth?

No. She gave birth to a 8 1/2 pound baby. That's a big baby.
And after a woman gives birth she is generally about the size of when she was 6 months pregnant.
That's the general average. So she looked about 'right' to me.

top topics

join