It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 'I’ve Got a Little Over 1,200 Days Left in Office'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Scary thought?

Joe Biden for 2016...

Obama was going to buy everyone a house in 2008, Old Joe can get everyone a shot gun....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
How bout we all agree that no matter what happens in 1200 days we are still royally #ed as country and we are all still in this together hmm?

Perhaps over a Pint? I like the dark stuff myself.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Can I interest you in some Jack Daniels good sir?

Solidarity, brother.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by supremecommander

Ya know as much as i loved JD, i have something better these days.
Washington Wheat - Dryfly
Trust me, it is delicious.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by sonnny1

Scary thought?

Joe Biden for 2016...

Obama was going to buy everyone a house in 2008, Old Joe can get everyone a shot gun....

Quote if the Day!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I guess you all remember those Shovel Ready Jobs of Obuma?
This'll work for a shovel ready job in 1,100 days.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't know if this country can survive another 1200 days under this moron.I think I speak for many when i say please leave now.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This country has survived Civil War, demonstrated on two occasions that we wont take # from Nazi's, broke the back of Mother Russia and lifted itself up after a devastating terrorist attack. I think we can survive a single black man.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

But..........the new religion of many people, Progressives, is that of the Religion of Govt. So, their applications of these ideals is spot on for them.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Way to kick a guy when he's down Obama. Thanks alot

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic
'A little over 1200 days.'
Why is he counting down?
And why did he say that like 1200 days is a short about of time?
Thats 3 more years of proverbial foul ups that we will have to deal with.

Why is he counting down?
Because he is doing subliminal messaging.... he is invoking the biblical 1260 day time span that will be a period of continual war...until the end

see...he is forcing Russia-Syria alliance into a corner...what do you think the 500 AQ fighters that were freed from the Iraqi prison were for...to cause more and fiercer aggression on Russia and Assad thats why

along with him having plus 1200 days to decree even more EO (executive orders)...
Woe unto the inhabitants....
edit on 24-7-2013 by St Udio because: tags & a line for spacing

perhaps Øbama is taking over the role of Ahmadjinedad (Iran) whose self styled role was to hasten the return of the Mahdi by creating turmoil and crises' in the world
edit on 24-7-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think you made a good case for a structural flaw in the system...the problem is the answer.

We continue to blame the President for all of the Nations ills...the media and spinmasters further the idea...and this plays into the hands of both parties and all the politicians.

Because if everything is the Presidents fault...then all we need is a new President...rinse repeat.

This leads to the question, how do we change the system in which the President operates?

As a small and humble starting point, I would reccomend everyone pay close attention to thier Congressional representitives this upcomming election. Don't vote by party, but actually look into who is going to DC to represent you.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
I guess you all remember those Shovel Ready Jobs of Obuma?
This'll work for a shovel ready job in 1,100 days.

Oh yeah I remember back when he thought he could
help the US out with Jobs and green energy.

And then came "NO" and the Republican filibuster .
An unpresidented half of the fillibusters in recent History have happened to Obama.
I wonder why? It's almost like they just don't like "something" about him.

And my god can you imagine if it was GW who had 1200 days left?
He could ruin the country and still have 1199 days left.
heathenrepublican.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
1200 days? Uggggggh.

Dude needs to hang it up.

He's embarrassing as all hell. I have friends that could care less about politics and they've even had enough of his tom foolery. They've started to take an interest more so then usual, simply because of how often this guy messes up and how terrible the mistakes are.

I don't know who this guy appeals to. He's so god awful at his job, and he makes himself look absolutely idiotic when he tries to cover his (or his incompetent minions) tracks, or make a statement on something he clearly knows nothing about. Seriously, who in their right minds are backing this imbecile? He's just so bad at everything he does.

But let's be clear. He can't be the only one to blame, and when I call this guy out, I want to be clear to everyone that I'm calling out everyone that he's appointed to any position of government. The fact that he's so utterly terrible at what he's doing, makes the fact that he gets to hire people that much more frightening.

The movie Idiocracy comes to mind right about now.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Anyone under the impression that the next president will be any better then the last two should have their heads examined.

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Anyone under the impression that the next president will be any better then the last two should have their heads examined.

Agreed.

The last two were big-government Progressives, what else do you expect?

If you want a different path vote for a limited government Constitutionalist.

edit on 24-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Anyone running on that platform would lose simply because they would have to explain to the average american what all those words mean.

I have a much better solution, one that would dramatically change the landscape of the political system.

Just DON'T VOTE period. Nobody. If 200 million Americans (
) didn't go to the polls who would win? What would happen if no votes were cast for anyone?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Anyone running on that platform would lose simply because they would have to explain to the average american what all those words mean.

Sorry, I really don't see a problem. The last time it was tried the man carried 48 states in a landslide.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And that was who?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

And that was who?

My bad, it was 49 States

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
LOL Reagan. Again.
I really, REALLY, doubt that a Reagan-esque president would make it that far in this America.
How bout that pint now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join