It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bay Area musician after dedicating song to Trayvon Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Woman attacks Musician after dedicating song to Trayvon Martin

what is this world coming to? a woman attacks a 78 year old man for dedicating a song to Trayvon Martin? this kind of crap and the story i heard of pro trayvon protestors attacking a car on the highway has got to stop. we can't let this racial bull crap get to us!! whatever your opinions on the case, no one should be attacking anyone period!! both sides need to step back and realize we are taking a step in the wrong direction when it comes to race relations.
edit on 23-7-2013 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So the family of the lady that attacked him is filing charges against him for a hate crime?

In the past, I always laughed off the skin heads and KKK people that always talked about a race war coming.

Lately though, especially with the way people are acting, I have to admit maybe they were closer to the truth than I ever thought.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Don't forget the kids that attacked and pistol whipped the Hispanic man claiming it was for Trayvon, or the Oakland riots where pro Trayvon "protesters" stole bikes from walmart and busted the glass out of bus stops.

I am sure there are and will be many more incidences, and there certainly were plenty when the incident first happened. This is actually the first case I have heard of someone attacking someone who was pro-Trayvon, but don't get me wrong it's definitely bad and not the thing to do.
edit on 23-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Don't forget the kids that attacked and pistol whipped the Hispanic man claiming it was for Trayvon, or the Oakland riots where pro Trayvon "protesters" stole bikes from walmart and busted the glass out of bus stops.

I am sure there are and will be many more incidences, and there certainly were plenty when the incident first happened. This is actually the first case I have heard of someone attacking someone who was pro-Trayvon, but don't get me wrong it's definitely bad and not the thing to do.
edit on 23-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

you're absolutely right, there is no need for the tit for tat, people need to respect each other and not buy into this racial divide crap. people on both sides need to tone it down and quit it with this race crap.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sadly you have a lot of immature people out there. This woman and many others prove that just because your older doesn't mean you're mature enough as a person.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So... She protests an act and situation of violence by committing an act of near random and definitely senseless violence. Oh.. yeah... We have a winner in this one. Definitely a woman in need of the number for MENSA.. She's easily a genius here and it's just so obvious.

In a growing field of losers? So far, she makes the short list for the most memorable on either side.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The whole problem is everyone was there to have a good time, this so called singer wanted to start trouble by singing that song in relation to what many know was a thug wannabee as stated by his own girlfriend. The guy should have been forced to stop singing but not one person did.

I salute this lady for being sick of the poor black people who use every excuse they can to start trouble and piss off other races. Only when more and more people stand up against the black racism against others, then it will stop!!!!

The blacks think they are owed everything because of what happened a hundred years ago. Its their own BS attitude that causes whites and the rest to be racist today!!!!!!

I have had many black friends but as soon as they get around other black people THEY become racist!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
The whole problem is everyone was there to have a good time, this so called singer wanted to start trouble by singing that song in relation to what many know was a thug wannabee as stated by his own girlfriend. The guy should have been forced to stop singing but not one person did.

I salute this lady for being sick of the poor black people who use every excuse they can to start trouble and piss off other races. Only when more and more people stand up against the black racism against others, then it will stop!!!!

The blacks think they are owed everything because of what happened a hundred years ago. Its their own BS attitude that causes whites and the rest to be racist today!!!!!!

I have had many black friends but as soon as they get around other black people THEY become racist!!!

you salute this lady? that is terrible! the man was using peaceful means to protest what he feels was a tragic situation that did not have to happen. that lady had no business getting on the stage and laying her hands on anyone. the fact that you got 4 stars for you post also saddens me that their are people on here that agree with your opinion. i am sorry that you feel that way but pointing the finger and saying they are the racists is not the answer.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
One has to wonder if maybe the media was right in the constant coverage the Martin-Zimmerman case, given stories like this and others. Then again, maybe they're only acting this way due to said constant coverage.

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
So people who go out of their way to start trouble should be beaten up with no repercussions whatsoever is what you're saying?

Also, generalizing an entire race of people is probably not the smartest thing to do when convincing people you're not racist because that's kind of the definition of racism. Or downplaying black history (MLK didn't lead the civil rights movement a hundred years ago). Or telling people you have *insert race you're being accused of hating here* friends (a common move used by racists).
edit on 25-7-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

top topics

join