It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny, Craziest Magic Trick / Prank! Magician Cut in Half

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Saw this on the blaze, some magician walks around town with his lower half in his hands and nothing underneath his upper half.
His legs and feet actually move as he walks

edit on 23-7-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

man it must be uncomfortable to be in that half sitting position and trying to walk around. Makes my calves hurt just watching it.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

That was crazy! I had to keep pausing the video to see how he's doing it. It's really amazing how he can even walk that way. The way the bottom of the shirt is completely flat really messes with your mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Can someone explain how he does it? Cuz I have no clue

I mean, its obvious hes crouched down or on his knees but how does he hide his real legs like that?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So if I just look at him for a few seconds, I can see where his body really is but... how the heck is he even walking like that? I'm thinking the top of the pants part must have a huge counterbalance weight in it or something to offset it.

Otherwise, it would be like somebody removing a chair from under you and you somehow balancing in that same position and walking around. Awesome trick.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Good video, i thought it was a little person at first but when the lady sees him and she falls backwards onto the ground you can see how its done. The pants are prolly stuffed with carboard at the top of the pants held with more cardboard or stuffed newspaper? You can see he is leaning to the right as he holds the upper half of the legs, he is bend at the knees.. Someone else said his legs must be killing him as he trys to wobble around..he bends down just far enough to make it appear that his legs are level with his head....

Bud316

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't think so, or the people on the side of him wouldn't be surprised.

Can someone explain how he does it? Cuz I have no clue

My guess is that he is a paraplegic, and has a stilt type rig he is using to walk. It is a bit awkward, so he has to come around a corner, tree, etc. to pull off the stunt...as he can't walk far with it. That's how most of these gags are done.

top topics

join