It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles: A study and Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I used to track crop circles very diligently and attempt to decode them, and what they could mean, how they are formed etc. i always remained very skeptical. never choosing any one side or the other, but rather continually weighing all possibilities. However i have always believed that there was a mystical connection to crop circle formation. and a mystical explanation even tho it can be demonstrated that they can be created manually. skeptics have been beat. professional scientific experts have been shot down.

These plants bend at the nodes without breaking. they literally lay down by some sort of accelerated growth node at the point of bending so that the brittle plants do not break. different from being mashed down with board. skeptic scientists have said.. "oh yeah well if it's real then why dont they do it on military grounds? because its human". guess what, it happened. others say.. "oh yeah, if they got such impressive technology let's see them do it with trees. then ill be impressed". hoping he has provided an impossible task.. and then.. it happened, crop circles made in fully grown trees in forested area.

I believe there is a connection between crop circles and the nazca lines and these types of phenomena. i will go so far as to say they are indeed definitely connected. and are indeed messages as it would seem being communicated to us.. and even brandings which label our current point in evolution and gaining of wisdom, as well as attempts to give us clues about our future.

basically im once more being drawn to studying crop circles as they fit within the entire paradigm of what ive been analysing. and found this little presentation to be quite interesting and a great primer for those who would like to begin understanding the factors involved in these creations.

i also found this discovery interesting:

which was discussed in this thread here on ats: www.abovetopsecret.com...

my hypothesis, based on very little information is that we are dealing with some form of elementals which control magnetic forces forcing the crops to lay down in patterns associated with the magnetic grid they generate. the elementals themselves materialize as a form of cosmic radiation/energy and are conscious. and this accounts for their ability to manipulate and project magnetic fields. much like gravitational forces, the fields affect standard matter and not just metal or magnets, and this allows for the training of the growth of the plants.

another and possibly more feasible to scientists explanation. is that magnetic charged are either rising from the earth or shooting down to it. and these particles cause accelerated growth over night as well as the plants attempting to grow towards the source of the energy, causing them to lay down. however this hypothesis disagree with videos demonstrating balls of light floating around the field as the circles form.

is the video a hoax? things like these make it more difficult to nail down. but i will stick to the basics in saying..

elements here causing the effect, are charges particles of one type or another be streamed in magnetic grid formations based the frequency generated.

are these portals in the magnetosphere taking shape and shooting down on crop at certain precessions in celestial mechanics? or is this earth generated? this is where i am at now and just thought i would share these thoughts on the subject.

but when we come to nasca lines and 13 mile long ohm symbol in the desert. we encounter a different problem. there are no crops, the groves are uniformly even according to reports. suggesting some sort of trenching to draw out the design in the desert surface. this is what leads me to support the video of balls of light. had this been purely particle magnetics then we would not have such earthborn structures. no tracks, much too large to be drawn by humans without great planning and equipment and time. not to mention budget.

so do we support this theory? that this earth contains in it, more than has met the eye? of science? you decide.. enjoy the videos.
edit on 22-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Your video is rather lengthy, so I will have to watch it later. I have always been fascinated by crop circles. Both by their mystery and their fabulous beauty.

I personally believe that they are beyond anything we here can accomplish. The changes to cellular structure in the crops is what convinces me they're created by "the others".

Thanks for posting the video, OP. I will definitely give it a watch.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
People take a lot of pleasure fooling the gullible into thinking crop circles are anything but man made. Also another group of people make a living from promoting this lie. Another group of people want to believe they are not man made because they want to believe in aliens or some kind of new age mystical power or earth energy. Add these together and you have the crop circle myth.

I know some people like to tell us that the 'real' circles have things like bent stalks in them but the only evidence they have to prove this is a couple of old photographs of a handful of deformed stalks. This is probably 20 out of anything up million stalks that get flattened throughout a large design. Then people go away thinking its all the stalks that are bent like this. Sadly its not its just a few deformed stalks maybe 1 in every few 1000 which proves nothing out of the ordinary.

People often wonder why these designs are always done in the same place every year. Quite simply because this is where people go looking for crop circles. A street artist doesn't waste his time making an amazing picture on the side of a barn somewhere where no one is ever going to see it. He puts it on the most prominent building in the biggest city where everyone will see it. The crop circle makers know anything that they make close to stone Henge will be interpreted as something super special by the gullible and people who are searching for something paranormal in this world. That's why they make them there and not out on the side of a mountain in Scotland where it will go unnoticed until it fades away.

There are many, many groups who have now gone public admitting they are making these designs in fields but people still want to belive otherewise. There are videos on YouTube showing you how they are made, interviews with the people making them but still some people want to believe a few con artists who make living off books and lectures who say they are alien/mystical or earth energy.

Why dont these designs ever crush trees or large bushes or cross busy roads or go on uneven land? Why always at night? Simply because they are man made.

We are all looking for evidence of aliens but you won't find it stomped out in a field in the south west of the UK. Either way I'm still looking forward to a few pretty designs.

edit on 22-7-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Like many, I have to agree they are man made, but the true mystery is why?
Then there's the military interest too.
There's also the msm's attempts to poo poo anything to do with CC's.

I think they started because someone somewhere wanted to expose information in a way that could not be controlled by the msm.
We should go back and look very closely at the early CC's because I think there's a secret there that we havent yet discovered.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

it happened, crop circles made in fully grown trees in forested area.

can you provide a link for this please?
thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

thanks in advance

pictures are a little hard to come by, but it is documented as an occurrence.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

this article sort of summarizes the points brought up in the video for those who dont have time to watch it yet. the host of the video deals with all the facets of crop circle formation. i plan to watch it over maybe a couple times to catch the bits i didnt take in fully from my bed last night lol. but have no shame in stating that there is a mystically scientific sort of phenomena going on here and is not a man-made thing. some are, good art and hoaxes made by man. but they heavily pale in comparison to the real deal.. some as large as 200,000 sq ft. and perfectly symmetrical when viewed from above. precision unparalleled

to the skeptics:

i have a one up on one portion of skeptics. those who dont believe in mystical phenomena as their basis for believing that this can ONLY be manmade. well.. boy have i got news for you guys. there's a whole world u are incapable of seeing.. and i suppose u are right.. if u cant see it.. then it doesnt exist. however.. let me state towards those groups very bluntly.. mystical consciousness effects exist and operate outside the field of view of mainstream science. ur not smart because u can rationalize this into something explainable and get a consensus to agree. Here be spirits. try not to die not knowing the truth, unless it is of course ur decision to believe a lie simply for comfort. i repeat.. mystical phenomena do exist.. and cannot be computed by science.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sound Cymatics..

could there be a link?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
Sound Cymatics..

could there be a link?

But you just said

mystical consciousness effects exist and operate outside the field of view of mainstream science. ur not smart because u can rationalize this into something explainable and get a consensus to agree. Here be spirits. try not to die not knowing the truth, unless it is of course ur decision to believe a lie simply for comfort. i repeat.. mystical phenomena do exist.. and cannot be computed by science.

And now you are asking if a scientific explanation could be the answer, hypocrisy much?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

thanks in advance

pictures are a little hard to come by, but it is documented as an occurrence.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

Hard to come by or DON'T EXIST? Very different. Don't state something you can't prove. This is a lot like your other posts. Taking what you read on a site that is all about believing without doing any research or field study into the actual event in question.

I would love to see a crop circle in a forest of trees made from the trees...that might actually just make me a believer.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And if you are planning on showing a picture such as the one on This Site I will have to laugh as those are produced by tornadic and straight wind instances. I have evidence from 4 weeks ago in my back yard of trees that are 2 feet in diameter bent the same way and I actually watched the tornado that did it touch down...while it uprooted a lot of larger trees it did exactly what this picture shows and what the author states to the smaller ones.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Maybe its this one that won 10th place in a photoshop competition. lol

Source

edit on 22-7-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Sound Cymatics..

could there be a link?

But you just said

mystical consciousness effects exist and operate outside the field of view of mainstream science. ur not smart because u can rationalize this into something explainable and get a consensus to agree. Here be spirits. try not to die not knowing the truth, unless it is of course ur decision to believe a lie simply for comfort. i repeat.. mystical phenomena do exist.. and cannot be computed by science.

And now you are asking if a scientific explanation could be the answer, hypocrisy much?

no no. let's not jump to conclusions. the statements are seperate.. however.. it would be a mystical consciousness that initiates the process of crop circle formation. either from the earth, or outside of it. that's my 'hypothesis'

lets not forget im hypothesizing on the scientific aspect. but am firmly grounded in understanding and very much knowing of the existence of transcendental states. thus there is no doubt, that the possibility lies that crop circles could be performed by consious, ascended, spiritual entities. spiritual in this case, means extra-dimensional. because that is what spiritual is.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
And if you are planning on showing a picture such as the one on This Site I will have to laugh as those are produced by tornadic and straight wind instances. I have evidence from 4 weeks ago in my back yard of trees that are 2 feet in diameter bent the same way and I actually watched the tornado that did it touch down...while it uprooted a lot of larger trees it did exactly what this picture shows and what the author states to the smaller ones.

if u research crop circles you will see it is scientifically documented to have occured with trees. ive seen it stated in multiple sources today as i was searching. but still i can find no pictures. im not stating anything more than what i have read. ive never even been to a crop circle in real life. so there's not much i can know. but one day i will visit one and there i believe i should pick up on something additional

reply to post by PhoenixOD

well i saw those pictures and researched them to be useless towards a discussion on the topic and hence why i did not post them. they have already been analyzed and discarded.. much like u have.. showing my logic faculties are certainly not messed up. been there, done that and agree with u.

who knows, maybe that april fools joke is a coverup so they can ridicule anyone who tries to use it. but where are the pictures of the ones acknowledged as "tree circles". proving very difficult to find. tho i did find a couple possible contenders, im looking into them for authenticity.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

and well of course, i was going to make a post about this very subject. im analyzing magnetic fields and frequencies. im pretty sure at this point that tornadoes are formed by magnetic vortices that UPRISE FROM the earth or shoot down through our magnetosphere.. affecting matter within the field as it spirals and expands. we see it forming from above because that's where the clouds are. hence i believe we can track tornados by their magnetic field and read their path of destruction. and possibly, even prevent and halt them in their tracks through the use of magnetic force diffusion technologies. way off-topic i think so ill stick to crop circles for now.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I also have to point something out from your first post above, You state:

to the skeptics:

i have a one up on one portion of skeptics. those who dont believe in mystical phenomena as their basis for believing that this can ONLY be manmade. well.. boy have i got news for you guys. there's a whole world u are incapable of seeing.. and i suppose u are right.. if u cant see it.. then it doesnt exist. however.. let me state towards those groups very bluntly.. mystical consciousness effects exist and operate outside the field of view of mainstream science. ur not smart because u can rationalize this into something explainable and get a consensus to agree. Here be spirits. try not to die not knowing the truth, unless it is of course ur decision to believe a lie simply for comfort. i repeat.. mystical phenomena do exist.. and cannot be computed by science.

You say you have one up on ONE portion of skeptics.....so what skeptics do you not have one up on? Also, you say "mystical consciousness effects exist and operate outside the field of view of mainstream science"...now I will BLUNTLY ask you to prove this statement. No, people are not smart simply because they can explain something, they are smart because they use the knowledge of years of experience at hand to prove how something occurs, not just say it was God or a Mystical Phenomena.

Do you believe magicians do real magic because you don't know how they perform the illusion? That is about the same as what you are stating here.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I also have to point something out from your first post above, You state:

to the skeptics:

You say you have one up on ONE portion of skeptics.....so what skeptics do you not have one up on? Also, you say "mystical consciousness effects exist and operate outside the field of view of mainstream science"...now I will BLUNTLY ask you to prove this statement. No, people are not smart simply because they can explain something, they are smart because they use the knowledge of years of experience at hand to prove how something occurs, not just say it was God or a Mystical Phenomena.

Do you believe magicians do real magic because you don't know how they perform the illusion? That is about the same as what you are stating here.

proof is on the way. i can actually prove it in person with anyone. but im not satisfied. it's not extravagant or mind blowing enough. but i stand by what i say. im logically sound, creatively astute, and spiritually aware. i have no reason to lie to u. this isnt about attention grabbing. it's about teaching, and provoking thought.

i single out the mystic skeptics, because i have the tools to prove them wrong and i know it.. simple. the other types of skeptics well, those are minor details.

but just to be clear.. i do not rule out human advanced technology. as cymatics videos show.. we could replicate this effect as ive outlined by the forces of charged particles creating magnetic forces which emit a frequency. compiled into some form of technology .. perhaps shooting from out in space.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

if u research crop circles you will see it is scientifically documented to have occured with trees. ive seen it stated in multiple sources today as i was searching. but still i can find no pictures.

Please link to the scientific documentation you are referring to. All I can find is crop circle sites that say it happened, no scientists nor any legitimate/credible sources anywhere that state such has occurred. Again...you post this stuff you read on the internet as if that is all you need to believe. If this is your scientific method then you are will surely not be taken seriously by any scientists you wish to speak with on any of the other ideas you have made threads about.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

if u research crop circles you will see it is scientifically documented to have occured with trees. ive seen it stated in multiple sources today as i was searching. but still i can find no pictures.

Please link to the scientific documentation you are referring to. All I can find is crop circle sites that say it happened, no scientists nor any legitimate/credible sources anywhere that state such has occurred. Again...you post this stuff you read on the internet as if that is all you need to believe. If this is your scientific method then you are will surely not be taken seriously by any scientists you wish to speak with on any of the other ideas you have made threads about.

ill just ask u to re-assess my OP. this post does not carry HALF the weight and backing of other posts ive made. it is one of my weakest assessments which im looking into. so ive basically just posed "my hypothesis thus far based on the data available to me". all is up for discussion.. very informally
but anyone who says "it could never be mystical" has already started off bad. in the snowflake formation thread.. my hypothesis was completed and asserted to be verifiable through experimentation. which is different and carries alot more weight with it in my backing. the challenge in the snowflak thread is to see someone prove me wrong

tho i lean to mystical, knowing of such things.. i leave room for the fact that it could be manmade, secret military experiments etc. just the balls of light videos.. those are the problem. if i could eliminate those, then a mystical connection would have less weight. but they seem to be corroborated accross the world and thruought history. so going with that.. i factor them into my equations as truth and see if the calculation will balance in the end at the completion of my research. thi is how i found mysticism to be true. gave it a chance. gave it the benefit of the doubt and tried!

the tree circles are also stated in the video. ill have to re-listen to hear where it was he said they were. as i said i was in my bed and the video was on as my bedtime video.. not alot of attention and focus behind it at the time. but enough for me to consider it quite interesting as a presentation. i hoped maybe others on the site could help with their crop circle information? and would wish not to rule out mystical forces being involved.. even if they do manifest as standard scientific/physics principles on the ground.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

oh yes and i have of course studied a great deal of magic in my day. but was never impressed by trickery and illusion for entertainment. the mass majority of magic i would say is just mathematical trickery, some mixed in with hypnosis. but a consensus who absorbs this and closes the doors, leaves no room for a practitioner slipping real magic into his routine. to directly answer your question.. no i dont think that magicians perform real magic on the stage, but use a combination of technology, trigonometry and math. but i do believe in real magic.

new topics

top topics

join