It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting pic requiring help with object

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hi all,

I now have my 20 posts so can post this. A friend of mine was relaxing and sunbathing and took this picture, it looks normal but notice the black dot just off the headland backdropped by blue sky.

Now when I first saw this I thought it was an American football being kicked by the group of lads bottom left...however. Some things dont add up with it,,

Firstly the strip of land they are stood on is a pretty narrow stretch of grass. Beyond the fence is a sheer cliff face down to a beach ( about 150ft drop) From what i can see none of the group are looking at the object and if it had just been kicked one of them would be? And why would someone have kicked it off a cliff?

If you zoom in on the object it is dark and I think seems to be reflective and the photographer is adamant that no one was kicking any ball of any description..nor did she notice the object until i pointed it out to her.

See what you think

postimg.org...

img689.imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Its a football, thrown by the guy from the left in the pink shirt. It is being thrown to a man just behind the older couple on the right walking toward the camera. If you zoom in you can see a man wearing sun glasses behind the women's right shoulder ( or left from the perspective of the camera).

Almost 100% on this. Here is picture i just did

Edit: Thanks to Argyll who pointed out, that the ball may have been in fact thrown by the shirtless individual just to the right of the person in the pink shirt. He is obscured by the bench.
edit on 22-7-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
VERY well spotted if that bloke is indeed catching it then my hopes of a cracking pic are over :-(

My gut reaction was american f ball :-(

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The guy with no shirt on (just in front of the guy in the pink shirt) looks like he could have just thrown the "football", he certainly seems to be looking in that direction.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Good spot
....I didn't see the guy behind the older couple....I think the guy with no shirt on is throwing the ball though.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yep shirtless guy has thrown it.. gutted... photo debunked. Back to the search.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Bugger

Beaten to it

It's a UFO carrying a chinese lantern full of swamp gas being reflected off venus

Nope

Having looked again it's an American football

Cody

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ha, Used to live there, Newquay, Cornwall,UK.

I'm going with ball too.

Unless it's the sainsbury's (Supermarket) advertising blimp which has broke free & is deflating?.

LongShoreDrift

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LongShoreDrift

In that case

It's a rugby ball

Cody

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by MDDoxs

Good spot
....I didn't see the guy behind the older couple....I think the guy with no shirt on is throwing the ball though.

Yes, I believe you are right.

I missed that guy on my first review. Thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What it was, was football...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Nm

edit on 22-7-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't think it needs to be a football. I see what appears to be a brown Frisbee with a white ring on it in the shirtless guys hand. I think the guy in the pink threw that with a spin and tilt so it would return towards them. It you take a coin and tilt it it looks like a football, so does a Frisbee thrown to curve it. Why would someone throw a football when there appears to be noone to catch it? An option to that may be below.

It appears there is a possible dock below alongside the wall but I doubt if someone down there would be catching it if it was a football. One option for a football is if someone on the dock is throwing it to those guys. It could have been that the football flew down there after missing it and someone is tossing it back up to them. The guy throwing it up could be the guy from the other end or maybe one of the two guys walked back by and the two are together there, shirtless and pink. There appears to be a way down there on the far right of the picture. It could also be a frisbee retrieved and thrown with a curve from the lower dock area. Little sheen could mean it is wet.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus30

I cropped this one, so one can concentrate on the "football"

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Looks more like a remote control toy, it has a two pie-dish profile. Maybe pink-shirt mans' controlling it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus30

Well by definition it's a UFO!

I zoomed in to over 1000 per cent and to me it doesn't look like a football or Frisbee to me - the underside of the object appears to have a different profile to the upperside, also the area where the image shows the edges as they converge look elongated.
I think this has been dismissed to easily - just my tuppence worth.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by korkythecat
reply to post by Deus30

Well by definition it's a UFO!

I zoomed in to over 1000 per cent .

1000 percent that's your problem right there when will people learn, I blame CSI on tv !!!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well that's what the zoom o meter at the bottom of the web page says!! no really

Now where did I put that acrylate fogger....;;

excuse me
lol

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus30

That is so corny its true.
A double wok ship sighted by Bill Lyne long ago.
Also in Billy Meier films.

A purple color of black light radiation.
Perhaps a red dot to show travel in the opposite direction.

Good CIA CGI or we just got a photo of a Tesla ship.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by korkythecat
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well that's what the zoom o meter at the bottom of the web page says!! no really

Now where did I put that acrylate fogger....;;

excuse me
lol

What I mean is 1000 percent is the problem I had a look at the exif data for the picture it's size was
3264 pixels x 2448 pixels blow that up 1000 percent you see the pixels not detail is that now simple enough for you to understand!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join