It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The other thread about witnesses to Roswell made me realize something:

In the Roswell case we see there has been data of multiple crash sites, the military have indeed used the one popular crash site to divert attention from the rest, send disinfo and no one to be looking at the other ones.

Exactly that case may be the one with Dulce - this base or the story of it has been used to attract investigators and keep them away from real other bases, just like the crash sites. In which case the question arises:

Are there other bases like the one in Dulce, the real places where some of the things described happen, the ones hiding behind Dulce that was used as a decoy? Some mention Wright Pat AF base, Dugway - I've heard of some of the most secret stuff being kept in the former of the two,

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

ImpactoR
The other thread about witnesses to Roswell made me realize something:

In the Roswell case we see there has been data of multiple crash sites, the military have indeed used the one popular crash site to divert attention from the rest, send disinfo and no one to be looking at the other ones.

Exactly that case may be the one with Dulce - this base or the story of it has been used to attract investigators and keep them away from real other bases, just like the crash sites. In which case the question arises:

Are there other bases like the one in Dulce, the real places where some of the things described happen, the ones hiding behind Dulce that was used as a decoy? Some mention Wright Pat AF base, Dugway - I've heard of some of the most secret stuff being kept in the former of the two,

Well while living in Colorado mountains saw allot of activity and they were going somewhere, I believe the mountains of new Mexico and colorado hold bases. I also think in the end we will find bases on the moon, under the ocean and under the ice.

There is supposed to be like over hundred different species.

Come on out already......

The Bot

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

GVALDEZ
reply to post by dlbott

Endangered Species is the movie

Yes, thank you i would never have been able to remember that. I found that movie was a great explanation for the cattle mutilations. I look forward to reading the book. You should do the ask me anything thread and discuss it. That would be awesome.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

dlbott

GVALDEZ
reply to post by dlbott

Endangered Species is the movie

Yes, thank you i would never have been able to remember that. I found that movie was a great explanation for the cattle mutilations. I look forward to reading the book. You should do the ask me anything thread and discuss it. That would be awesome.

The Bot
Great idea, Bot! Greg Valdez AMA! You should shoot Springer a PM.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would love to read it. I have a special interest in the Dulce base and its rumored Reptilian inhabitants, and would love to know the real deal once and for all. I admit I'll be disappointed if it turns out that only humans work there or that Castello never existed... but as I like to say, denial is not a river in Egypt.

edit on 4-11-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Interesting screenshots I took yesterday of Dulce:plus.google.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join