It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Being Positive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I believe in miracles. I believe that good things happen to good people. Therefore , I believe that God will change my negative attitude.
Just let go of fear and worry and put your energy toward a positive outlook. Imagine yourself in positive situations. Through positive thought and creation imagery, we can change reality. By thinking of the good things you want to happen as part of a regular routine, your creating a positive energy.
This positive energy then takes on form as the actual reality you desire. The first step on this positive path is to change the way you think of things. Instead of observing a problem that you want changed, imagine the situation as you want it to be.
Our brains combined with our souls and physical being is an force greater than we may ever find out. If you can get anything out of this post try blocking out the negative thoughts and actions as hard as it may be. You just may be surprised and inspired to change your entire journey in this life and beyond.
Regards,
CC

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

1 enjoyed the positive read on physical thinking affecting the metaphysical around us ALL*

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
could not agree more as i am a great believer in karma
everytime i want something i just wait and it comes my way usually for nothing .

but it is not all take you have to give back but as the old saying goes what goes round comes round
s & f for making me smile

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You are exactly right. I have seen so much worthless suffering, I know I can't do it anymore. I just try to reinforce my faith.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I know this is not the mood music thread but on a positive note I found this beautiful song with video. I must say I rather enjoyed it and wanted you to check it out.

edit on 22-7-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: wrong you-tube link sorry

new topics

top topics

join