It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the difference between Extra - Dimensionals and Extra -Terrestrials?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
What I saw wasn't a floating apple. It made an abrupt change of direction at impossible speed. I couldn't describe the 'object' because it was only apparent as a totally silent Extremely vivid blue sometimes orange or red light. From my perspective it was eye level across a valley. With witnesses.

For what its worth.

Mine was a very large and perfect orange globe that pulsed into brilliant life and then "un-pulsed" into nothingness before repeating. On full-pulse it looked like molten metal on the inside.

I did misunderstand you on the gravity aspect, apologies. Burt how can we say what we saw are "craft?" We can make an argument for Intelligently controlled, but the "craft" part doesn't seem to there.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Mine was a very large and perfect orange globe that pulsed into brilliant life and then "un-pulsed" into nothingness before repeating. On full-pulse it looked like molten metal on the inside.

Wow, neat. Thanks for sharing that. How far was it from you?

...how can we say what we saw are "craft?" We can make an argument for Intelligently controlled, but the "craft" part doesn't seem to there.

I call what I saw a craft because of its overall attributes. It displayed certain characteristics unmatched by anything I have ever seen. It was "flying", flat and level from left to right at eye level at a speed that made al the other planes in the sky that night look like they were standing still. We compared (argued really) that observation afterwards. Anything moving that fast should have been accompanied by very loud rocket engines like you hear and see at NASA space launches. But it was absolutely silent. There were no plumes or vapor trails or beacons blinking or anything like a rocket, plane, jet or anything man made. Just this vivid blue light, like a vividness I have never seen.

I don't mean brightness like it lit up the whole valley, but the hue of the color. The front and aft red "parts" were also intense. As it moved down the length of the valley we could see it more from the back and it never wavered from course or direction until that sudden angular direction change upward into the only cloud in the sky at the time. It disappeared into that cloud and didn't continue out the top.

All of us were jaw dropped and stumped. Some people near us parked that we didn't know saw it and one guy had binoculars. Once we breached the "am I crazy did you see it too?" barrier they got spooked and split. We hung out all night and I returned several nights in a row until my friend and I parted ways over the arguments we were having about it.

Shall never forget it. Thats part of why I am here. I figure others have seen this "probe" at some time or other and I would very much like to know what it was. There was this other thread that I saw a close approximation of what I saw but haven't been able to discover much else. Heres that post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about off topic, OP.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I wouldn't doubt that a parallel universe that would be a mirror universe to ours, is on very similar in plane, but yet its placement in space would rather be far from us in astrological terms as well as quantum mechanical. When you say fourth Dimensional I think of Star Trek, or even better yet Star Gate. A tunnel, or something similar to a blank white screen if you were to go faster then the speed of light. And if we could do that, wouldn't we see neutrinos, or other mechanical things, under the fabric of what we call reality.

And btw, wouldn't supposed ed higher dimensions be such cores, fabrics, be like gears in a clock, and each universe has its own set? Having a different time zone and what not.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Deirdre

I don't think astral projection is the same as traveling dimensions. You'd probably still need a nut and bolts craft, however you'd need one hell of quantum computer to do that thing that gives off what ever atomic stablizer aura/field(watever), or in your terms vibrates higher to keep it oneself in such a plane. I think consciousness on the other would be much harder to explain, then quantum mechanics, that only civilizations of at least the an upper class(in terms of technology) type 2 and up would be capable of understanding such under stand such things and it effects with the universe.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleVinnys

Matter and energy seem to go hand and hand, and it seems that energy hatched before matter at times. The thing is though, matter can't really be created or destroyed, just changed in physical form. Even being turned into vapour by a vapourizer, still mean there are remnants.If there is none what so ever, then it has some how must physically moved to somewhere else. Vibrations don't really make sense in the quantum mechanic world.

I'm sure matter definitely affects energy, much like energy effects matter.

What im actually trying to get with this post, is that there is no idea how energy transforms itself into matter, and Im pretty sure that is the mystery that most scientist would like to have an answer. What makes mass.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

“Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.”
― Albert Einstein

If you accept this view and assume that your more advanced ETs/EDs are so aware, then you have a simple explanation as to the strange appearance and physics defying motion of many of your sightings. They could be
slipping in and out of this world deliberately or even by accident. Sci-Fi wrtiers make traveling through stargates
a given - in reality [assuming you believe there is a reality] it may be far more complex and beings from other
universes and/or dimensions may still be working on it. If they ever perfect the technique and make a solid landing we can ask them how its done.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
OP you got the facts wrong about ETH/EDH..

EDH are just a technical sounding term for UFO phenomena manifestation with unexplainable high strangeness effects that also the same as trickster / spirits / ghost / poltergeist / haunting / apparation / demon / faerie / BoL / paranormal etc

But saying UFO = Spirits is unacceptable to some people, so they invent EDH as a term to differentiate it from ETH.

Bear in mind no UFO investigation / case are pointing to ETH but many point to EDH. for example abduction cases are very similar to occultic / demonic torture that happens in spirits but not the body. High Strangeness that accompany UFO close encounters. UFO encounters statistic jump up just before midnight / early morning.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Good thread OP!

I think we live in an immense and extremely complex and advanced simulation (I´ve already stated this on other threads).

Our reality generates from an outer reality, that for the sake of argument i´ll call it the Matrix. The simulation we live on is run by post-human/future humans or some other type of entities.

So, UFO´s and beings that show up on our reality (simulation) are a deliberate manifestation from the technology and entities that run this simulation. That´s why both craft and their occupants seem impervious to the laws of physics from our reality.

The variety of sightings (shape, size, "species") could attributed to the decisions made outside our reality.
That´s the "look" they choose to manifest on our reality (their simulation).

Not all beings here are "really live". Some of us (humans) are the physical manifestation of beings from the Matrix (the outside and "real reality"), and are here in order to perfect themselves interacting with others and with this reality.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I have never seen that Einstein quote before, interesting. I wouldn't be surprised that Einstein, grand fathered the hologram/graphical reality/universe if he knew what holograms where in his time.

Like I said, energy and matter are one in the same, but different at the same time. Sure maybe, on some crazy uber high dimension, everything is energy. It just scientist are often befuddled, cause they don't know how that energy becomes solid.

As for the E.t's and E.D's, E.t's just seem to be physical, like need food and have to poop, but can bend and defy space time, however the common view is that they need a nuts and bolt machine. E.D's by definition on the other hand seem like apart of the universal code or program, and are almost ethereal in nature/appearance. However, an E.t civilization of type 3 class, would easily perform such similar feats, and would still require what new age call a 3-D body. Only type 4 would have such classifications in my opinion.

I mean defying space time and light speed feats, would be pretty simple for a type 1 civilization that been around long enough. And they would be considered Dimensional as well, just they stick with their bodies that are terrestrial.

O and one more thing about Einstein. E=Mc2 is wrong, since they discovered the neutrino is much faster then the speed of light, and Einstein biggests theory is nothing faster the speed of light. Man I wonder how many scientist slapped themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

In my over all perception of higher and lower dimensions is that they act like highways. If you wanted to longer vast distance in a shorter amount of time lets say going to the next galaxy, then you would have to go/jump to higher dimension, then drop back done to the so called 3-d dimension again.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that E.T's would have to be inter-dimensional's since they can go out of perception of reality, to another one that's on some quantum level, then easily or forced to pop back in. E.t that are from another universe, parallel or mirrored, or some how live on those galactic highways are Extra-Dimensional.

Ghost,Spirits, consciousness probably operate on a similar level, just thinking about dimensions is rather a pain.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

The simulation, hologram,...video game. I think this is what gets the most attention these days, since I'm guessing mathematics in such technology would have to be quite similar to physics(Btw, I'm laymen in physics). A hologram/holograph could just be a light that could look so detailed and be written with so much data, however it missing that huge peice of code to make it solid, let alone stay real over time.

What if the universe works just like a computer with binary code, you know 010102, and I'm making up this example, lets say those numbers could be similar to a Atoms structure. Neutrons could be 0, electrons 1, and protons 2.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
A question oft asked, but seldom answered in any meaningful way is: If we are dealing with Extraterrestrial lifeforms visiting our planet, then why are there so many differing descriptions of craft? Often from observers of the same incident.

I mean we talk and hear reports of the basic "saucer" which remains pretty consistent at times I agree, then again the "modern" UFO age started, allegedly, with Kenneth Arnold's sighting of basically delta-shaped craft misidentified as "saucer-shaped."

What Vallee, Keel, and others suggest is that the reports throughout recorded history remain much the same...only the "identity" of these elusive intelligences seem to change.

At the turn of the century they were "flying ships" replete with descriptions of, basically, sea-going ships but flying in the air. Then, once science, technology, and sci-fi start to cross paths...we have spacemen.

I don't profess to have the answer, but I do suggest the questions and items listed above are worthy of consideration.

These are interesting points but you need to add another factor to the mix and that is the idea that science fiction can be inspired by aliens either directly or through some kind of 'subliminal' awareness on behalf of people. It is possible that as we become more aware of these things our science fiction approximates them more and more, so there's a feedback loop; alien reality influences our cultural imagery and our cultural imagery makes us more readily aware of the alien reality. The result is a growing consciousness of the phenomena.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here is something I find completely interesting about all of this. We are conditioned as children to believe in creatures and people that do not exist. Entire religions have sprung up from the same kind of idea. We also have the entire fringe side of beliefs as well with beliefs that can not be scientifically proven. Heck, we even have our politics that consist mostly of lies as well, even though we make ourselves believe they are not..

As humans, are we just programmed to believe in lies and or things that even though unprovable, we still grasp onto with all our mightiness?

I find this psychological aspect about this subject immensely intriguing.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I don't think that our brains are hard wired to believe lies per say, it just I think we as a species just get to hopeful and make ourselves think we know everything. And expectations can lead to disappointment, which is why I never concern myself with politics. As for religion on the other hand, we could definitely be hard wired to believe or be scared due to centuries of brain washing ourselves, that this could become somewhat hereditary in our wiring.

I look at ur post, and think to myself about the story Pandoras box being opened, and how their were four evils(War, Conquest, Famine, Death). There was however, one more spirit inside that remained in the box till it was set free. It was called Hope. And some folks believe that it could be the greatest evil that came out of it.

The reason as to why I relate the story to your post is that one the titan that sided with head Deity gave fire to man, but the Titan got punished. When man received the fire from the Gods, they thought they were on par with them. And this angered the head diety that he ordered Pandora to be made along with her box. Reminds me of the garden of eden somewhat.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Google...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
In my opinion, if the "visitors" have mastered faster than light travel, then slipping through theoretical dimensions would probably be easy.

Except for one fact. There is still not a whiff of evidence to support the existence of any such theoretical dimensions. So we have absolutely no way of knowing if any such "extra-dimensions" actually exist. And we have even less basis for speculating on how easy it would be to travel from here to "another dimension", or to travel here from "another dimension".

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gu1tarJohn

Tried it, but it just gave me dimensional theories instead. Good thought though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join