It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Military UFO insider whistleblowers aren't supposed to exist, wanna know why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I believe it's more mundane and less-clandestine than this. I think it has more to do those pesky legally-binding contracts that promise long jail sentences and thousands of dollar fines for breach and surrendering of government and private pensions. Protecting one's family is a powerful motivator to keep your mouth shut. There's a reason certain people are able to obtain and maintain "insider" jobs, it's because they can keep their mouths shut.

It's also possible that the secret being kept is so profoundly evil that the whistleblowers decided to risk it all to probably save a much greater number of lives.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

I believe it's more mundane and less-clandestine than this. I think it has more to do those pesky legally-binding contracts that promise long jail sentences and thousands of dollar fines for breach and surrendering of government and private pensions. Protecting one's family is a powerful motivator to keep your mouth shut. There's a reason certain people are able to obtain and maintain "insider" jobs, it's because they can keep their mouths shut.

It's also possible that the secret being kept is so profoundly evil that the whistleblowers decided to risk it all to probably save a much greater number of lives.

That doesn't make sense. The whistleblowers decided to risk it how? By not saying anything? Because so far there have been no whistleblowers.
edit on 30-7-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by ahnggk

This, but particularly the part from that quote I bolded and italicized.

From what I've heard, when it comes to certain clearances, it's the guys with a wife and kids that are chosen with preference over those with otherwise equivalent skills and qualifications. It's one thing to risk your own butt, but the stability and well being of one's family tends to put things at a whole other level.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Occasionally one must be sacrificed to cover up the fact that nobody is telling any truths that will be of any consequence.

And the sacrificed one gets flown off to a newly forming capitalist society to pretend asylum, but goes and gets rich on his celebrity status and disappears.

Snowden is a rock star.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
Snowden is a rock star.

I think there are much bigger secrets than what Snowden has leaked.

Who knows, what Snowden did could buy "them" more time or discredit Microsoft or strike fear into "truth seekers" that whatever they're doing in the internet could be monitored...

...It made me fear for a moment that I might be killed. I think I'm slowly inching towards the Truth of which might be found in combined research in ancient history, religions, science, and astronomy of which the internet is proving invaluable.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Snowden might be a real crack in the dam...the crack will widen over time, and maybe if he doesn't die soon other leakers might get the balls to come forward and blow the dam wide open... alternative media will have to stay on top of this story because the msm will do their best to distract and lie about any related event...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If we assume the government knows more about aliens, including possession of craft and bodies, then I think there's another valid reason we haven't seen more top level whistle-blowers....

Simply put, there's too much at stake. I have to think that there has to be a VERY GOOD REASON to keep this all secret. Not sure what, but whatever it is, it's important enough to not jeopardize by going public. So, you see only the lower level guys come out about it. Also, these guys are likely in the good ole boy network...probably generations have kept the same secrets.

In the military and even in defense contractor families, there's kind of a code of sorts, that you simply don't talk about secrets. (or at least not in specifics). This isn't just some guide, it's built into a way of life.

Also, the info would be HIGHLY compartmentalized. Only a handful would know the big picture. Most would know only about their role in that endeavor. Most don't know what the other hands are doing....by design.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree, and several posts above concur as well, that the very nature of such projects would be so compartmentalized and tight that I'm sure few people would actually know the truth of what they're working on. Since the Manhattan Project, I'm sure our military, government, and civilian working for the government has perfected compartmentalization techniques. Additionally, the risk to family would be considerable and worth not speaking up.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by Druscilla

From what I have learned since working with navy personnel in the past, they actually do have people watching anyone who has a top secret compartmentalized type of clearance.. The tap phones and the whole ball of wax... They trust who they hire, but they watch just to make sure.. They are expertly trained in psychology and other mental disciplines to detect any sort of behavioral issues in TS clearance holders..

This is what some insiders have told me, whether or not it is still happening, I don't know for sure..

Those watcher types are senior level officers usually and fairly well trusted from having zero problems in a long career of dedication to their superiors.. Sometimes they are low level enlisted with a way higher clearance than their boss..
edit on 21-7-2013 by alienreality because: add

Your "insider" lives in a fantasy land, to some extent anyway. I do speak from some bit of experience in this area, as I both work with Navy personnel and I hold a current and active DoD-issued TS clearance, as required by my current employment.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
Occasionally one must be sacrificed to cover up the fact that nobody is telling any truths that will be of any consequence.

And the sacrificed one gets flown off to a newly forming capitalist society to pretend asylum, but goes and gets rich on his celebrity status and disappears.

Snowden is a rock star.

Snowden is a rock star? Far from it. Snowden is an idiot that did not have enough common sense to know what he could and could not get away with, and he shot himself squarely in the foot because of it. Had he limited himself to just leaking information about the domestic snooping operations, he might have actually been able to mostly get off (in due time) by way of whistleblower laws. But he went FAR beyond that, stole physical property, broke multiple laws, and leaked information completely unrelated to the domestic snooping.

My rock stars are a bit wiser.

<< 1   >>

join