It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Massive Fire Reported In The Basement At The JP Morgan Gold Warehouse On Wall Street, 20 F

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

BREAKING: Massive Fire Reported In The Basement At The JP Morgan Gold Warehouse On Wall Street, 20 Firetrucks Showed Up!

investmentwatchblog.com

This is supposedly where JP Morgan keeps their gold. The very same gold that has been dwindling down at astonishing rates lately. JP Morgan warehouse 100 feet below CMP 1 on Wall Street.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I can't find any other reporting on this story but 20+ firetrucks? Really?! Was it just a massive fire or over reaction?

I am sure in sooner or later something will be reported in the MSM as we do clearly have video and even the FDNY tweeted the same.

Can anyone else find additional information and specifically confirming it was in the JPM commercial vault.

investmentwatchblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here is a video:

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I can't help but feel the timing of this is too coincidental.

Will they now say they lost the records of what is owed by them? and covered under some insurance plan?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My only question is

Was someone trying to steal the gold or is the cover up for the gold being stolen.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
NOOO not the precious gold........

I have been reminded of this....

Now we have this happening....I wonder......Dots Dots Dots......when are we going to connect the dots.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
My only question is

Was someone trying to steal the gold or is the cover up for the gold being stolen.

A cover up of what they already used to pay foreign debts.....since our money is almost as useful as toilet paper.
edit on 21-7-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

My only question is

I am going with someone stole (past tense) and this is the cover sandwich. Eat it and enjoy!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

My only question is

That's what I thought. "Ocean's 11"! Does anyone know the whereabouts of George Clooney?

link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

I can't find any other reporting on this story but 20+ firetrucks? Really?! Was it just a massive fire or over reaction?

Remember, buildings in NYC have a tendency to collapse from fires inside.

This story is ripe for picking in the conspiracy realm. It could be nothing, but that doesn't mean it isn't something.

I'll be keeping an eye on this, thanks for posting it!

link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

I honestly never even seen this story garner much traction. It was actually this incident that gave a whole new meaning of the dollar value to me. Easy come easy go right?

link   
Here is a video I found on another site. Nothing mainstream. Weird!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

No need to worry about the paper trail when you can PRINT some more....who cares where it went....

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Remember, buildings in NYC have a tendency to collapse from fires inside.

This story is ripe for picking in the conspiracy realm. It could be nothing, but that doesn't mean it isn't something.

I'll be keeping an eye on this, thanks for posting it!

I completely understand that and it is best to come prepared so it doesn't get out of control. But how many trucks typically show up to a structural fire in the heart of the city? 2? 5? 10? 20? *shrug*

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This could be very interesting...if we find out that's where they stored their "paper gold" as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well it is a building that houses a good portion of the nations $$$$$$$....better be safe then sorry.

If there is anything left at all now.....i have my doubts.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Over an hour later an story's not on MSM?

How about some news?

link   
Does gold burn/melt?

+3 more 
link   
During the great fire of London it was said that a lot of gold and silver were lost.
Most of the losses were because of the metal melting and going down between the cracks in the stone floor of vaults and even going down drains.

Of course, melted metal won't flow far but for some reason a great deal of it vanished.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormborn

At around 2000 f.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join