It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How They Get Away With It...Hand Out 20 Tickets to "The Bunker"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
With so much happening that has changed the very fabric of this country and it's morals, one has to ask, "How are they getting away with it?".

I grew up in America but I am no longer sure I live there. In a few short years everything has turned upside down. In the past couple of decades if any administration tried to get away with what has been done today, they would be in jail and such an agenda was deemed anti American. What is going on?

Playing the many possibilities in one's mind, the only motivation that will get anyone to follow such an agenda, no matter what their political or moral views are, is to threaten their family. The threat is to take away their 20 tickets to the underground bunkers. When the dung hits the fan, saving your family and close friends is all important. If society is finished than political views are too. It goes from caring about society to protecting your bunker and escape route to it. The fact that the global elite all hold tickets means it's worth protecting at any level, at any cost. Watch the movie "2012".

If there was a cosmic event like our planet passing through a cloud of meteors and everyone on the surface was a target, the only safe place would be underground. Or from a distant star exploding, a wave of radiation is headed our way and you need at least 300 feet of earth to be protected (aliens warned the government, crazy thought). What would be done to keep this knowledge from everyone and wouldn't all care go from pleasing the people to controlling the people? Something is coming down the road they know about that we don't. It is far more deadly than economic upheaval.

There are many events possible that can cause planet wide destruction. Knowing when and having a timeline eliminates most possibilities. It is an event that will pass in relatively short time. The people underground will have the equipment and resources to regain control above ground creating whatever society they want with no voting allowed. The world we know is coming to an end. There will be some of the normal people who will survive on the surface but most won't.

Add up what is going on all over the world. Trillions of dollars that simply vanished. No true care about fixing an economic system that supported the world's people. Inciting racial and religious violence dividing everyone and any peaceable groups that can't be divided are labeled a threat. Control and contain is the focus, not repair and improve.

Follow the bread crumbs and they lead to a hole in the ground.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Is this hole in the ground a snake pit? Sounds like all the slimiest elite will be there when it hits

Honestly though, i can see your thought process. Its an interesting possibility....i been thinking about this for some time. We know in a cataclysmic scenario, they (Big Brother) would run for the bunkers and not say a word.

There is no way to save the population of the world form something like a mass of NEO'S, or a massive gamma ray burst. Im sure Mr. President and the likes will be the first to run for cover and leave the rest of us to fend for four selves. No way they would come out with something BIG until the bunker is locked up tight as a drum.

I know they are preparing for something.....With that kind of money you can build an empire.

Or maybe im starting to loose it?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

One way or the other, there is a bigger world and dimension awaiting us after this one so death is just a train ticket to a new destination. Getting off at the right station is most important.

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

The good will gather after this life while the selfish will end up all alone forever...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What America did you grow up in? I think your looking at the past with rose colored glasses.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Look on the bright side. Once they all lock themselves in the bunker, we never have to let them out. What an idea! The ultimate false-flag. Scare them into their bunker, then bulldoze the exits.

new topics

top topics

join