It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am empty , come and hate me :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
ಠ_ಠ

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You are not empty.

Sometimes you look around and see a world coming apart at the seams. Sensibly you attempt to find that seam so you can repair it.... yet its many seams and you cant repair, you find yourself feeling helpless because it takes more than you alone have... which sometimes leaves one feeling empty.

But then you realize, you cant fix the world, all you can do is fix yourself. That is the hardest of all to do, look within. The things that cause the problems in the world are things inside of us. So we face, for the first time... ourselves.... our reality...

And you begin to correct your negative actions whatever they may be... little by little.... one negative at a time.....

And then you see a light.... that light that is within... which is beautiful... but you cant stay there in that light 24/7 because you have to deal with the matters of life.... So you learn to balance, and everything you do is within the light even though you are in the world of life....

there is no emptiness there

Knowledge calls you to Knowledge.

I love you... because of who you are

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by mideast

maybe what you are feeling is not in your head but rather a physical ailment of some sort...after reading this post of yours...

Many have told me to do so. But recently I feel that I am not filled. Doesn't matter mow much I eat or drink.

perhaps a tape worm....

Thanks for medical advise.

But how can someone who feels empty have some worm inside his body too ? I mean they occupy some place , then they don't feel empty.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If there's one thing I've learned...

If someone doesn't hate you, you're doing something wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I am empty , come and hate me

No, I fill that empty space with love,
because that is what the world needs,
an empty space to fill with it.
(((Mideast)))

All emocons you put up are greatly appreciated as well!
Some of them I have wanted for a loong time, but didn't know the code,
Thank you!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
anger only leads to the dark side bud positive mental thinking

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Oh boy. What the hell did I just read? You got something to say, say it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hi Mideast, I like what your wrote because it is an honest portrayal, if not of you, of many people. If it is an art piece, well done. If it is how you really feel, you are in touch with your animal nature, but there is something more, your mental and spiritual nature. They will help fill you. I send you love because you are consciousness and you are love, whether you feel it or not.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

dear visitor

Do you love me or you hate me....Please tell me why.

I love you but for no reason at all, or maybe because you're absurd and ridiculous like the rest of us are pretending that we are not, but you are aware of it - therefore you may be very funny without realizing it, and comedian is a very easy job if you had the will to write some good jokes about just how ridiculous you really are, or were before you came to self acceptance as you are, which I should point out is a rather high state of awareness however ineffectual.

So I throw it back to you and ask you to effect us or move us, with your subtle, if sometimes stupid jokes and laughter where stupid is not only what stupid does but what it is compelled to express as humor and laughter, and joy.

Make us question who the stupid and simplest of us really are, and force us to acnowledge that it might not be you after all, but the rest of us!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I'd love to be empty of myself, like a bubble, then I can travel to the surface of ocean, and from there to the skies.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Love is the answer but truth is the barrier.(ignorance is the barrier)

I mean , I can pretend to fill myself with love , but love comes with near 100% of awareness and knowledge.

So , 100% awareness and being asleep don't add up.(means that love and ignorance don't add up)

Then even if many of you loving people come and post love , I can not understand and keep it and I will get back to constant hate.

Love can be understood truly and can be kept by healthy hearts. Others sell it to candy and garbage.

I pray I can understand what I'm saying.

peace
edit on 25-7-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Emptiness is the feeling most of us are involved with these days...uncertainty,fear,boredom,lack of motivation and not having the total faith in something or someone are just a few causes of that deep empty feelings....One thing I have learned in life is to just let go of things!,to be crazy once in a while and do not take matters and myself too seriously,and to have silly goals and dreams as unrealistic and illogical as they might seem at the time.I have also learned that if you bring hope and happiness to people they will redirect that right back at you and vice versa...Nothing in life is carved on stone,we make life as we go on and live it,,we improvise,we contribute and learn and hopefully we play something that dose not bother the others and ourselves,and it entertains us all,and it brings us one more step closer to be nicer and more comfortable beings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join