It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Mullahs Demand Justice for Trayvon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

What are you talking about? The right to defend one's life from another trying to take it is a universal human right. If someone is trying to cause you bodily harm or kill you there exists a reason to resist that. I don't know where you come from, but I can almost certainly affirm to you that in your country if you were being violently attacked by someone you would have the right to defend yourself from that person.

Self defense is injury or knocking someone out - shooting to wound.

Says you! With all due respect, you're arbitrarily referencing your own subjective definition. How about instead you reference the definition provided to the jury by the instruction of the judge before deliberations began?

edit on 21-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

So you and Obama are cut from the same cloth!

You are judge jury and executioner.

He was found innocent by a jury of his peers.

You and our president think you know better. You are as delusional as he is. You would make a fine dictator one day.

Kind of ironic you say that, considering the fact that George Zimmerman acted as the Judge, Jury and Executioner of Trayvon Martin

What other option did he have at that point? He was screaming for help and the only eyewitness to the fight, Jonathan Good didn't help him, instead he ran inside to call 911. So GZ had two options at that point, continue to be beaten to death or use his weapon to save his life.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I won't apologise for appreciating and DEFENDING life.

Except George Zimmerman's life? It's absurd you'd say that while trashing a man who was trying to preserve his own life in the middle of a violent attack where he was pinned to the ground and his pleas for help went unanswered.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I live about 20 minutes from where the whole Zimmerman/Martin fiasco took place. Other than the Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson march through downtown Orlando that was barely a 1 minute segment on the news it has been quiet as a church mouse here. I wish people would let it go and get over it already. They couldnt convict the man of murder so now they're looking in to "civil rights crimes" to charge him with so they can appease a small group of people. Uh...sounds like the true definition of a witch hunt to me.
I've only been following this case,and I said so from the beginning, due to the affects it may have on the Stand your Ground, self defense and Castle Doctrine laws. Watched a bunch of people on the news protesting those laws this morning. I guess they would rather run away in fear when they're being attacked, robbed,etc. Thankfully we have a Governor who thinks the law is fine the way it is.
I got really irritated how they demonized the Stand your Ground law and gun owners during the trial. Makes it very awkward to go out in public with "Molon Labe" tattoed on my fore arm and carrying a gun......

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
LOL they are really barking up the wrong tree trying to get sympathy from Americans on this case. Don't worry Iran,the people at least, already don't want to go to war with you guys. Do they think Zimmerman should be stoned or hanged from a crane over the town square.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JosephPalasky

Why the hell does Iran care? Rest of the world doesn't seem to have even noticed.

Maybe Iran does care. They see the demonizing injustice that American pulls everyday. We're talking about a country who is showing sympathy to an American citizen and looks down upon the u.s. justice system.

For Iran to be speaking on this subject is a shock to me. Remember some people in this world do care for other human beings no matter what country they're from or background.

Silly world we live in.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Nah.. it's just politics to gain some favor with some Americans. Ones that tend to have maintained the strongest levels of support for Obama.

It's obvious to everyone including Iran that it was a very clear cut self defense case. Zimmerman is innocent it's just a distraction so people won't notice Obamas massive scandals and the IRS biz.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I don't appreciate the sarcastic tone of your post.

If you think Iran cares and that it doesn't have anything to do with politics than I feel sorry for you.

Why care about Trayvon? In Africa one child under the age of 5 dies every 3 seconds. Now if you're telling me they have any concern for Africans, and the injustices against them, they'd me focusing their attention on Africa instead of some case involving a celebrity in America? Just seems like an opportunity to take a cheap shot.

Seriously? Does it make sense to you? Does their concern really seem legit? I don't think so. You're within your right to disagree with me. That's fine.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephPalasky
reply to post by sylent6

If you think Iran cares and that it doesn't have anything to do with politics than I feel sorry for you.

Why care about Trayvon? In Africa one child under the age of 5 dies every 3 seconds. Now if you're telling me they have any concern for Africans, and the injustices against them, they'd me focusing their attention on Africa instead of some case involving a celebrity in America? Just seems like an opportunity to take a cheap shot.

Seriously? Does it make sense to you? Does their concern really seem legit? I don't think so. You're within your right to disagree with me. That's fine.

I think you misunderstood EVERYTHING I just said. Let me explain AGAIN in a normal setting.

1. I truly was not being sarcastic to anything you said. I was telling you why I think they care and has nothing to do with you at all. Know the difference.

2. Why care about Trayvon? Well maybe you don't but I'm pretty sure some people do care what happens to others. Understands this, there are many cases like Trayvon's and visa versa that happens all the time. We either don't care or the media isn't forcing us to take interest in some of these cases.

3. Not everything has politics underlying inside. You and I don't know what people maybe thinking. Who really knows if Iran cares but it was a shock to me to even hear a response from them.

4. What does Africa has anything to do what I just said? You really had to bring that up and for what purpose does it has to do with this topic?

Please don't jump the gun. I was in no way trying to offend you or being sarcastic in any. Although you took me by surprise with your response. I hope my "tone" was loud and clear for you.

edit on 21-7-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

ps: I wasn't disagreeing anything you said in your first response. I was just answering a question that applies to the whole thread, not against you.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Alright, that's cool. I was just saying.

Well if they do care it's pretty hypocritical of them. Iran is riddled with social injustices and is now turning around and criticizing the U.S. judicial system.

If there was any foul play in this case it would be actions of the media and Obama turning it into racial issue when not even the prosecutors considered it as argument against Zimmerman, from what I could see.

It's actually quite bizarre to me. They've turned this boy's death into circus.

And...

Well they mentioned racial discrimination by the U.S. judicial system - kind of implies they take the complaints of black people to heart. So if they care so much why not focus on greater issues currently taking place - and if its Africans they care about - well there's a whole continent just stone throw away from them which needs all their love and care. Which is why I asked why do they care what happened to Trayvon? Just seems like political exploitation and we've seen quite a lot of it in the Zimmerman case.

edit on 21-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Under Sharia law he would have been liable for paying blood money. A judge if he considered the death to have been a planned murder would leave it up to the family of the dead to decide between execution or payment of the blood money. Zimmerman could have paid the money, been executed or gone into exile.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I demand justice for the baby that got shot in the face by those 2 juveniles

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Doesn't Iran have that sharia law thing in full force in that wonderful country? Zimmerman would have been dead before he even set foot in a court room...

Well, apparently this is a racial crime that we are seeing here ..

The crime, Mr. Zimmerman committed is having shot a "colored" person.

And I think people should take Mr. Iran seriously and all the Arabs in general. If they'll have their way, it'll be a death sentence for speak against an arab. They've already made several death sentences for similar crimes ... so that is the future we face.

And can you imagine, that we are actually importing this ideology in the millions per year?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

All I see it as is one less person on this already overpopulated planet.

Stop trying to save the milk that has spilled. Its now pointless..

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Right, and while we're at it, let's hang homosexuals from lamp posts and beat our women for talking in public.
Get a grip Iran, you have NOTHING to add to anything.

Wish I had a second line to put here, but I don't. All I can do is laugh my way to sleep as it's bed time for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yes, the middle east, where women are put in jail after men rape them, the model of justice.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Iran are just spouting idiocy to get noticed as recent media attention has been taken away from them due to syria/egypt etc.

They will soon get bored and go back to torturing children.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

In their defense, Iran DOES have a rich history of punishing victims.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Originally posted by JosephPalasky
reply to post by sylent6

I think you misunderstood EVERYTHING I just said. Let me explain AGAIN in a normal setting.

1. I truly was not being sarcastic to anything you said. I was telling you why I think they care and has nothing to do with you at all. Know the difference.

2. Why care about Trayvon? Well maybe you don't but I'm pretty sure some people do care what happens to others. Understands this, there are many cases like Trayvon's and visa versa that happens all the time. We either don't care or the media isn't forcing us to take interest in some of these cases.

3. Not everything has politics underlying inside. You and I don't know what people maybe thinking. Who really knows if Iran cares but it was a shock to me to even hear a response from them.

4. What does Africa has anything to do what I just said? You really had to bring that up and for what purpose does it has to do with this topic?

Please don't jump the gun. I was in no way trying to offend you or being sarcastic in any. Although you took me by surprise with your response. I hope my "tone" was loud and clear for you.

ps: I wasn't disagreeing anything you said in your first response. I was just answering a question that applies to the whole thread, not against you.

Uh... Is this the first time you've ever heard about Iran before?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

So you and Obama are cut from the same cloth!

You are judge jury and executioner.

He was found innocent by a jury of his peers.

You and our president think you know better. You are as delusional as he is. You would make a fine dictator one day.

Kind of ironic you say that, considering the fact that George Zimmerman acted as the Judge, Jury and Executioner of Trayvon Martin

What other option did he have at that point? He was screaming for help and the only eyewitness to the fight, Jonathan Good didn't help him, instead he ran inside to call 911. So GZ had two options at that point, continue to be beaten to death or use his weapon to save his life.

*plugs ears* Lalalalalalal!! Hate crime, hate crime! Trayvon Martin was a Saint incapable of committing a misdeed! Also, Zimmerman was white. Lalalalalala!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join