It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Royal Flush?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Remember those terrorist playing card decks?

Each card contains the wanted person's address and, if available, the job performed by that individual. The highest-ranking cards, starting with the aces and kings, were used for the people at the top of the most-wanted list. The ace of spades is Saddam Hussein, the aces of clubs and hearts are his sons Qusay and Uday respectively, and the ace of diamonds is Saddam's presidential secretary Abid Hamid Mahmud al-Tikriti. This strict correspondence to the order of the most-wanted list was not carried through the entire deck, but some time later in 2003, the list itself was renumbered to conform (almost) to the deck of cards. The card backs feature a green military camouflage pattern.

According to Navy Lt. Cmdr. Jim Brooks, a spokesman for the Defense Intelligence Agency, such playing cards have been used as far back as the Civil War and again in World War II—Army Air Corps decks printed with the silhouettes of German and Japanese fighter aircraft fetch hundreds of dollars today—and in the Korean War. Troops often play cards to pass the time, and seeing the names, faces and titles of the wanted Iraqis during their games will help soldiers and Marines in case they run into the wanted individuals in the field, Brooks said.

en.wikipedia.org...

So my idea is, regardless of nonexistent parties, to make a deck of the worst of the Constitution killers active in the U.S. gubmint.

The hope of this thread is to get submissions and descriptions of why--including pictures--of the worst of the worst Constitution-killers and Anti-Patriots active today.

I wonder, should such a deck be published, if it might send a stronger message than we seemingly can currently get across?

Show 'em if you got 'em…

edit on 20-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
sorry just dosn't have the same,,,,,appeal,,, ahh rember Ali,,, the info guy??,, ohh how we laughed,,,

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Am all for it. I don't have any suggestions right off . . . well . . . check out these quotes and perhaps some rankings could be derived therefrom:

twoday.net...

twga...

I think Henry Kissinger, various Rockefellers et al should be among the most infamous.

And, of course, the current Destroyer In Chief along with all the recent ones.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Add Obama for sure. Disctracting people with his nonsense "Trayvon could have been me", while laws which leads to absolute people control by government just passes on, with no scandals. Actually they are not even mentioned on mainstream's newspages.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is SO obvious...

Joe Biden absolutely HAS to be the Joker

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Queen of hearts,,,,,, Michele
,,no brainer

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
sorry just dosn't have the same,,,,,appeal,,,

Probably doesn't have the same appeal for sissies, Bob, you're right. For the red-blooded...it might have some merit.

Ali was just a small cog in the wheel, say, in comparison to a "W" or an "O." Out of those three...who has been responsible for more deaths--American and otherwise--as well as reckless & wanton damage to the Constitution?

I agree they're good for some chuckles...but the kind that leaves one hurting afterward, eh?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wish this country would take a 'royal flush' of it's elected leaders.

Swoooooosh.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

well that remains too be seen,,,it is poker after all,,, call

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Wish this country would take a 'royal flush' of it's elected leaders.

Swoooooosh.

Shhhh! I heard something. Maybe it's the Cosmic Tidy-Bowl man!!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Believe me when I tell you that's not only laugh-out-loud funny and appreciated...but not such a far-stretch for certain folk in certain circles.

I'm genuinely flattered, though...it might have to be my next avatar! Starred my fine-feathered friend! I love it. Saved to hard-drive.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

well that remains too be seen,,,it is poker after all,,, call

I'll call you 1 sheeple and raise you a ravished Constitution...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by The GUT

Am all for it. I don't have any suggestions right off . . . well . . . check out these quotes and perhaps some rankings could be derived therefrom:

twoday.net...

twga...

I think Henry Kissinger, various Rockefellers et al should be among the most infamous.

And, of course, the current Destroyer In Chief along with all the recent ones.

Henry? This guy? :

The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer. ~ Henry A. Kissinger

Okay, okay, I haven't verified that quote...neither do I doubt it so far...

This one looks good, though:

“It is an act of insanity and national humiliation to have a law prohibiting the President from ordering assassination.” ~ Henry Kissinger ( Statement at a National Security Council meeting , 1975)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

ill buy into that Const. ravished or otherwise,,has a nice solid foundation,, ,,im in
,,all in,,, lol

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

ill buy into that Const. ravished or otherwise,,has a nice solid foundation,, ,,im in
,,all in,,, lol

Nothing to see here folk move along, 'cause Bob said so. I only have one question, Bob, do you get your vision of America--and the Constitution--from CNN or FOX?

Maybe Piers Morgan, even?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

,,all in,,, lol

Nothing to see here folk move along, 'cause Bob said so. I only have one question, Bob, do you get your vision of America--and the Constitution--from CNN or FOX?

Maybe Piers Morgan, even?

Actually Louis LaMour,,,prob. spelled wrong,,but was a prolific writer,,,

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
They would sell and if you don't want to market that way, get a nonprofit going and have the cards as downloads and printable and directions for laminating as a project.

But this would be a very good idea.

I also thing as they have the illuminati cards, a good card game showing the back workings of the bidlenburgs and their rule from sumar on, with the hidden Telsa sciences and the murder of many, would be excellent card game/board game/computer game.

It would make wonderful graphic novels/comics too.

I would put that little blurb. "Although the characters are fictional and not based on anyone in real life the content of this is based on the world around us, and its true history, in the opinion of many. Research is your friend."

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Actually Louis LaMour,,,prob. spelled wrong,,but was a prolific writer,,,

Louis L'Amour, I'm sure is your reference. Here's a quote from the loquacious Louey:

Knowledge is like money: to be of value it must circulate, and in circulating it can increase in quantity and, hopefully, in value ~ Louis L'Amour

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I vote for Senate majority leader Harry Reid:

He should get a King of Clubs card.

Congressional minority leader Nancy Pelosi:

She should get the Queen of Clubs card.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join