It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with Spirit / Ghost Knocks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Hi Darkblade71. I've been dealing with spirits for my entire life, not by choice, but it is what it is. Over the years, I've heard knocks and other forms of communication used by those within the spirit realm. So many, I can't even begin to estimate, but I do have an idea of how they do it. Everything in the world is energy. We, as corporal beings, are still made up of energy and we exist on a certain frequency. When one passes away, be it human, animal or anything in nature, they exist on a different frequency. For some reason that I can't explain, there are times when spirits are able to tune into our frequency and let us know they're around. For me, this never happens when I'm stressed out since I can't open myself up to receiving their communication. That being said, I have two 15 year old cats and I've learned that they'll pick up on a change in energy before I do,

One more thing, I would suggest that you not ask the spirits for a sign or try to communicate with them without having an experienced medium or psychic present who can feel their energy and know when it's a malevolent or benevolent entity. I know too many people who were tricked into thinking that their "angels" or "spirit guides" were trying to communicate with them only to later learn that they had invited something malevolent in. And for some last words of advice, NEVER use a ouija board. This is opening a door to so many nasties (it's not just good-willed spirits that might come through) and inviting them in by communicating with them is just asking for trouble.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: timidgal

Hi timidgal!
I pretty much agree with everything you said there.

This part:

I would suggest that you not ask the spirits for a sign or try to communicate with them without having an experienced medium or psychic present who can feel their energy and know when it's a malevolent or benevolent entity.

I get a split reaction out of myself over of this part of your comment.
A person should always be careful when dealing with spirits, I agree.
However, the other side of this is that one is never going to learn the differences between positive and negative entities unless they have some experiences with them.

I struggle with the part about having a psychic or medium present for any contact,
especially if someone is trying to teach themselves to tune into the entire psychic experience.
For me, it has been a norm for the last 20 years to have contact off and on with spirits,
both good and bad .
I still have not figured that part out yet.
(the not so nice occasional encounter)
I tend to have a "school of Hard Knocks" approach myself as there were no places to go and learn or discuss my experiences in person. (online just was not the same although it was very helpful)
I got some very hard knocks along the way, some of them, right upside the head,
so I do agree that caution should be used, however if I person is attempting to understand their own psychic "gifts"
there really is no other way than to jump in and trust spirit has your back.

IMO

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
A family member experienced unexplained knocking in his room one night. The very next morning a relative of ours had passed away.

My Nan had knocking on her door late one night but there was no one there. Her Mum passed away that very same night.

So I associated hearing knocks with someone passing away based on those above 2 experiences. I never heard any knocks coming from my room until I started listening to a subliminal that was supposed to enhance your psychic abilities. I listened to it several times and one night, I heard the knocking. It scared me so I stopped listening to it lol

<< 1  2  3   >>

join