It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar surface objects in plain sight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by arianna

OP have you ever seen the robot head on the moon, this is my fave..here.

Looks more like a big old tweety bird skeleton to me. I guess the puddy cat got him finally.

Arianna,

Take a look at the skull with the disjointed jaw marked A and look carefully under it, remember that this is now dust that is like a sand castle and it is ancient, now look under the skull and you can make out the feint pattern of rib cage, the question is was this area domed, is this human or did ET simple dump there waste on the moon.

history.nasa.gov...

history.nasa.gov...
edit on 20-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
s985.photobucket.com...

s985.photobucket.com...

s985.photobucket.com...

If you take one of NASA's photocopied pics and use dodge and burn to uncover what is hidden, why the memory I had in childhood of the base, and the tubes, pops right out. Those tubes are everywhere and there is inner network of bases on steroids.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Seems the Moon is back in vogue this month .
I see nothing unusual in the picture , its the Lunar landscape .

GWAAAARSH, gortex, you just have zero freaking imagination. I think you need to read up on John Lear and Ingo Swann and see what THEY have to say about the moon.

Grow a brain, dude!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by arianna

I suggest you may have more "success" finding hampsters, bones, pottery, building foundations and other popular pareidolia in Mars rocks photos.

Weee... Are you saying that there is pottery on Mars???

That's a great find!

Wait... pottery would technically qualify as rock formations. I then suppose that "rock formations" would equally qualify as pottery, e.g. signs of intelligent life.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Grow a brain and shoot it into deep space.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
AH...we forget the best example of all that fits the title of the thread....on a subsequent apollo was it~~14?~~~the 4 mile tall white water tower in the back of the first step off......up there on a hill......plain to see all the time as the media flash this before us ....it's the one of the first step off....but the one after apollo 11.....
On the tv screen, it's right there , baby.with the lander just left of center and the astronaut stepping off the ladder....rifght there easily seen by his backpack.....it looks to have a prominent blob at the top...just like a skinny, or madium skinny water tower. It was at least 4 miles away, officially. Maybe not 4 miles tall.....

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I actually think it would qualify as Petrified Swiss Cheese.

Careful you might chip a tooth.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I left a possibility it could have been a mission gone wrong but believe in fact it is actually genuinely ancient.

Your damn right it's ancient. I'd say that 4.27 billion years old is ancient as hell. .. . for some Rocks.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Well, a million years ago some superior race of beings on earth could have had super technology. I doubt if it was actually humans though, possibly a species that went extinct. Humanoids may have been around though.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Interesting.
This is some of the stuff i see.
But i'm just crazy.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
AH...we forget the best example of all that fits the title of the thread....on a subsequent apollo was it~~14?~~~the 4 mile tall white water tower in the back of the first step off......up there on a hill......plain to see all the time as the media flash this before us ....it's the one of the first step off....but the one after apollo 11.....
On the tv screen, it's right there , baby.with the lander just left of center and the astronaut stepping off the ladder....rifght there easily seen by his backpack.....it looks to have a prominent blob at the top...just like a skinny, or madium skinny water tower. It was at least 4 miles away, officially. Maybe not 4 miles tall.....

Linky ?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Just read the Ingo Swann book - Penetration. Recommended reading !

Too much points to weirdness re; moon missions.

All the time, effort and humongous dollars spent ... then leave it - like a leper !??
Not to mention world wide conformity ...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by arianna

Good catch. As to what it is, well, anyone's guess. It almost looks like a dehydrated body laying on its belly with some type of apparatus laying next to it. It almost looks like a rib cage from the back side.

Hahahaha – Wayne Herschel should take a look at this and see what he makes of it. Body lying on the moon, overlaid with a Pleiadian Star Map. Whatta ya thing All Seeing Eye?

edit on 21-7-2013 by chiram because: Add more emoticons

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

grasp at straws
(idiomatic) To guess randomly at or pursue any apparent option, as due to lack of options or information.

Cos there isn't a lot else going on in those pictures.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by arianna

Wow .. That looks like rock.

With holes in it.

I fail to see what you are trying to point out.

The view is not of a rock 'wth holes in it', but a landscape view.

The viewpoint I estimate to be around 1km from the surface.

Do any members have any comments about the pipe-like objects seen in the yellow rectangle?

If it helps, I will try and produce a closer view of some of the objects indicated by the green arrows.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Hold up, are you a photo analyst by trade? Have your ideas of what may be there been confirmed by photo analysts (by trade, not by armchair ATS use). I'm not, but I've seen lots of UFO's and had paranormal experiences and I see a lack of anything in those pictures, are you saying I'm brain impaired too?

I look forward to your personal attack.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Been a 2D artist for 15 years, so I am used to seeing things that don't quite fit in some images..

I can see those pipes and I also can tell that they could be seen as terrain, but for people to act like the entire thread is a lie are being lairs themselves.. or just plain laziness// hint" CTR-mouswheel will zoom web pages and images
edit on 21-7-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join