It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panama arrests former CIA station chief sought by Italy in rendition case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The invasion of Panama in order to arrest Manuel Noriega was a major horror show for Panamanians in which thousands died. I'm not surprised that they let the CIA man go. I don't imagine that the State Department has to do much to jerk Panama's chain.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo
reply to post by Reaper2137

Traitor?

Sabotaging Italy's judiciary reported extensively by twitter.com/SMaurizi and now working on Kazakhstan's own PRISM, that led to family feud presidential coup

Dyncorp promoting the Afghan culture of underage male same sex relations

State Department as EXTORTIONIST for Monsanto, blackmailing and economic terrorism on France because it resisted GM crops.

There are long list of crimes Manning leak of SD cables show. This traitor rubbish should end.
edit on 21-7-2013 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

Yes Traitor! Regardless of what was leaked, he gave away state secrets. That is an act of treason. Yes the rubbish should really end. Starting with ending that fools life, either by the sword or prison. I know he will pay either way.

When you get into, but so and so exposed this so they should be except from the law. They should not! No matter the circumstances, two wrongs do not make a right. Rubbish indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo
reply to post by Swills

Xcathdra so condemned Manning leaking State Department diplomatic cables to WikiLeaks as treason, yet it contains proof the US sabotaged Italy's judiciary.

Yet I supported Snowden, which seems to be conveniently ignored when it doesn't help your position. As for the comment, why would the US government interfere in the Italian Judiciary when the end results were acquittals for Italians and not Americans?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join