It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois State Rep.: "maybe the police are killing some of these kids".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
State Rep.: ‘Maybe The Police Are Killing Some Of These Kids’.

CHICAGO (CBS) – An Illinois state representative has publicly raised the possibility that Chicago police officers might be the ones responsible for the unsolved murders of black youths in Chicago.

“I’m going to tell you what some suspicions have been, and people have whispered to me: they’re not sure that black people are shooting all of these children,” Davis said.

“There’s some suspicion – and I don’t want to spread this, but I’m just going to tell you what I’ve been hearing – they suspect maybe the police are killing some of these kids.”

One's immediate reaction is that this is ridiculous, the idea that police are secretly responsible for urban violent crime.

Then again, there does seem to be an ever increasing trend of violent crime by police.

But to be "secretly" killing kids? Seems like a bit of a stretch but if there's one thing that ATS has taught me, nothing is out of the realm of possibilities.

Take a listen to the audio at the link, what do you guys think?

On the plus side, at-least she is blaming individuals for crime as opposed to inanimate objects ie guns.

edit on 20-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ah more gasoline on the fire. Wonderful.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Well, many have been saying this would be a long, hot summer. It won't disappoint, that's for sure. Now the average person anything near prone already will have a little doubt in their minds within Chicago. Is the cop really here to help or a deadly threat? Yeah... Wonderful.

Perhaps some fuel oil next? Sacks of gunpowder? It's shaping up to be one heck of a wild second half of the silly season.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
From the article.

“I’m going to tell you what some suspicions have been, and people have whispered to me: they’re not sure that black people are shooting all of these children,” Davis said.

So,
Let's just get down to it.
She is saying that black people aren't doing it but cops are. Well if the black cops aren't doing it then it's the non black cops right?

And everybody knows who that means.

She's following the agenda.
These politicians and the media really do want a race war for some reason.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

One's immediate reaction is that this is ridiculous, the idea that police are secretly responsible for urban violent crime.

Funny. My immediate reaction was "wouldnt doubt it."

There are a lot of agreements in cities overrun by gangs between the members and the police and the local politicians. How else can they hold these ridiculous murderer round ups to have little "please stop killing people" chats only to let them all leave free.

Not only would I not be surprised I pretty much expect that this is going on.

Everyone in Chicago is a essentially a mobster. This is what they do.
edit on 20-7-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Bilk22

Well, many have been saying this would be a long, hot summer. It won't disappoint, that's for sure. Now the average person anything near prone already will have a little doubt in their minds within Chicago. Is the cop really here to help or a deadly threat? Yeah... Wonderful.

Perhaps some fuel oil next? Sacks of gunpowder? It's shaping up to be one heck of a wild second half of the silly season.

We flat-out do not need accelerants. Mainstream police behavior has devolved to the point where these people are their own worst enemies. They are attacking ordinary people and our liberties on a daily basis. Bad cops frequently play musical chairs with employment and just move to the next department when they are caught.

When you see a cop today, what is your first, gut reaction? I see a potential problem.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Funny thing.
When the citizenry may be armed.
Cops don't just shoot people down in the street.

But when the peasants don't have guns,
its just your word against theirs isn't it.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

An Illinois state representative has publicly raised the possibility that Chicago police officers might be the ones responsible for the unsolved murders of black youths in Chicago.

If that was happening, we would be hearing it over and over.

Somebody would have seen at least one 'incident' by now.

This is just bandwagoning by the "Representative".

There have been 100's of child murders in Chicago in recent years.

top topics

join