It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While You Were Distracted By Obama.. A Bombshell In The IRS Scandal Hit.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I dont know if it coincidence but these things always come just in time fore Obama to do something sinister. Remember Rahm Emmanuel (Obamas ex chief of staff) said "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Something very sinister is happening to our country. We are definitely in the midst of Obama's attempt at fundamentally changing (destroying) our great country, imo.

Yeah no. While there is a very definite attempt to drive wedges between friendships and communities going on you act like Obama is some crazy mastermind behind anything. If there actually is anything going on it would stem from banksters, money rules all.

It's kind of like when people think Republicans are any different, they're just the same thing except they come in red flavor instead of blue.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout

Originally posted by queenofswords
Something very sinister is happening to our country. We are definitely in the midst of Obama's attempt at fundamentally changing (destroying) our great country, imo.

Yeah no. While there is a very definite attempt to drive wedges between friendships and communities going on you act like Obama is some crazy mastermind behind anything. If there actually is anything going on it would stem from banksters, money rules all.

It's kind of like when people think Republicans are any different, they're just the same thing except they come in red flavor instead of blue.

Let's put it this way. Whoever the "machine" was and is behind Obama's election is working toward some end that seems to be (to some people) fundamentally sinister. All the spying, information gathering, privacy invasion, and obfuscation, if not outright lying to the American public, are tools this administration is using masterfully. What better sword of Damocles to use than the IRS.
edit on 21-7-2013 by queenofswords because: correct grammar

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
Nothing is going to happen.. The majority of America, as I have said countless times for YEARS, do not care. There was some serious corruption in the IRS, Profiling audits attacking Republican non profit groups, preventing the party from growth in a sense thru anonymity etc.

Nothing will be done.. Having angry Black people in One hundred cities is more important then looking at the crooks running our government...

That is what is important, enraging and using the blacks to distract the MSM..

What a world we live in...

One other reason why the American population will never do anything about the corruption in Washington.. We are to divided as well...

The People in D.C are much smarter then most of us it looks like...

There are all together on ATS about 1000 pages of idiots arguing with one another about which opinion is right and which opinion is a fact..

Yet the fact is Zimmerman is innocent, yet idiots are still arguing with one another about whether he is guilty or not..

Now the story has mutated into the BLACK communities insecurities.. Now there will be a thousand more pages about that...

Oh he was profiled etc. because he was black.. Or from middle eastern decent etc. or Spanish etc.

People need to grow up...
Anyhow, Nothing will be done with the IRS scandal, don't you worry bout that.. The majority of America, is to stupid to care..

Just look at the NSA story...

edit on 20-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

Regardless of the truth to your statement, I still wonder, if you received more stars from this post from active government agents or concerned citizens.

Because the behavior that you describe is exactly how the government wants you everyone to be. Why else would Obama go out of his way to speak "personally" on the topic multiple times.... makes me sick really.

Why because he's black? *eye rolling* I'm Puerto Rican, so? If its because he is POTUS then that's even worse of a reason. That's not his job in the slightest...so butt out.

Obviously its a distraction..."Look quick a racist! Get him!!"

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Nothing is going to happen, they will let this ride because they are not going to let the historical achievement of electing the first black president, fail,

Besides, they all knew he was also ineligible.

freak show

edit on 083131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

The amount of scandals coming from the government right now is simply staggering.

Exactly my point, just one of the scandals would have brought any other president down, yet he and Holder are sitting there like the cat that ate the canary,

Do they look worried?

No?

Why not?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Mr Headshot

The amount of scandals coming from the government right now is simply staggering.

Exactly my point, just one of the scandals would have brought any other president down, yet he and Holder are sitting there like the cat that ate the canary,

Do they look worried?

No?

Why not?

Oh come now, that's not true. The Bush administration had many a scandal with intense pressure both domestically (if only in small pockets) and internationally. He and many of his lackeys have been tried for war crimes. Did they seem worried? No, not really.... Why not?

Because that's the way it works. It is one thing to allow a foreign puppet dictator to fall on their sword or a "high level" government official to as well if the need arises (gets waaaay to close to the president). If an actual president "falls" or gets "assassinated" it is because they are not towing the line of those who hold the real power.

Obama is sitting pretty because he is doing exactly what he was told to do. If he didn't he would have been "allowed" to be hung and quartered. The reality of his birthplace would have been permitted to be acknowledged. But no, Obama is a good puppet and follows orders very well. Of course he isn't worried.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Why would he be sweating when he knows how powerful his masters are? When he knows that he's going to get away with it again.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Impeachment is imminent.

BUT, the Republicans need to get control of both Congressional Chambers.

Sure the House can impeach, but the Senate conducts "The Trial".

This fear is very real for Obama Inc.

That's why we are seeing all the frost brain efforts to keep the public focused away from the real issues.

Obama is now actively campaigning for the 2014 elections .......

His political life and His legacy depends on Democrat victories.

The 2014 elections are extremely important.

Watch how many Democrats abandon ship this time.

I doubt they will impeach Obama. He has several things against him that are treasonous and they haven't done anything yet. They think he's Jesus Christ. He could pour cyanide in a wineglass in front of them and offer it to them, and they'd thank him for the drink!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Why would he be sweating when he knows how powerful his masters are? When he knows that he's going to get away with it again.

Because the "masters" aren't near as powerful as people like to think.
There can't be more than a handful of them. There are 350 million people in this country.

Scandal after scandal after scandal. Eventually people are gonna get fed up.
I'm not talking revolution here, but the possibility of impeachment is very real.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Because the "masters" aren't near as powerful as people like to think.
There can't be more than a handful of them. There are 350 million people in this country.

Scandal after scandal after scandal. Eventually people are gonna get fed up.
I'm not talking revolution here, but the possibility of impeachment is very real.

I dont know about impeachment being possible. The Party Elite would only stop it as soon as it starts. The only way I could see impeachment being a factor is if Republican Libertarians --and as a Conservative myself, I would say Conservative too but I no longer trust them or the party for that matter-- not tied to the party in the house and senate like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz led the process. But other than that the Moderate Republicans dont care because they only bend to the Liberal Democrats will --Ex. John McCain and John Boehner--. And even the self proclaimed Conservatives cant be trusted --Ex. Marco Rubio - I really liked Rubio up until that point--

This guy is virtually untouchable with both of the parties rooted with the same kind of people.

Im new here btw so If this post looks screwed up thats why.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Has this made it to any mainstream media sources yet?

Edit: I mean Cnn, Fox, ect. Televised media.

edit on 21-7-2013 by tigershark1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigershark1988

Well, we know Fox would post that, and they did.
But CNN has not shared it yet, obviously... But when it comes to the truth, as much as people knock Fox, here is the "real news". Yeah Fox!

As usual, Fox News continues to dominate both CNN and MSNBC; beating both left-wing networks combined, but post-Zimmerman on Wednesday, TV By the Numbers reports that CNN total day numbers dropped to 430,000 (beating MSNBC by only 37,000) and lost to MSNBC during the all-important primetime hours by a large margin, 734,000 to 575,000.

Ratings: CNN Collapses; Primetime Loses to MSNBC

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigershark1988

Ok to answer your question in further detail, I have found this...

We live in a time of extraordinary media corruption when testimony late last week tying a presidential political appointee to the IRS' suppression of the president's political opposition was widely ignored, except for Fox News and the conservative talk radio and internet ghetto. But at least one brave journalist in the MSM is speaking up about the disgraceful suppression of an important story of political corruption of the highest order.

Hashimoto looks at his own Dallas news paper's coverage and concludes:

We had a story on the hearing that included not a single mention of Carter Hull or William Wilkins, the IRS chief counsel appointed by that guy in the White House. (Honestly, I can't even find our print story on our website, but it was a slightly shorter version of this Associated Press dispatch.) Like I said, I'm stumped. It's as if our story (the AP version) exists in a parallel universe from what would seem to be the bigger news. Perhaps this will sort itself out over the weekend. Or maybe this whole IRS thing never happened.

Journalist calls out his newspaper's coverage of IRS scandals

I am not out for flags and stars at ATS, what I want is to get this out there! What hurts me more than anything is to see the truth blatantly ignored. The truth must prevail for the world to see! Kudos to Hashimoto!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This was obviously divide and conquer.

Impeach Obama....No, that is not necessary.

Taking over the US Senate would accomplish the same thing.

Leave him in there as a reminder to the Nation.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
But...Obama is a savior!

He got us out of IRAQ
He brought us HEALTHCARE!
He is GREEN!
He will SAVE the ENVIRONMENT
He is cool with all the big celebrities!!!
He is a man of the PEOPLE

He..he...he got SWAG!!!!

And because of all of those reasons, anything bad he does is automatically overlooked or else you are RACIST!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Impeachment is imminent.

No it's not.. In a world where bush wasn't ever impeached for his crimes and Clinton was nearly impeached for getting a blow job .. It's just not going to happen. He'd only be impeached if he got a handy in the rose garden.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Obama is guilty of not ending the issues and allowing it to expand. But people have short term memory and forget that the IRS has been corrupt for years and things like the NSA scandal were set in motion thanks to the patriot act under bush.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Oh we are heading there... And this is when Obama is going to slip up and the real Obama will come out. I can see it happening already. He is losing his fine tuned control with his manipulations of the public. Anger and fear will drive him to destroy himself. We are winning whether we realize it or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Obama is guilty of not ending the issues and allowing it to expand. But people have short term memory and forget that the IRS has been corrupt for years and things like the NSA scandal were set in motion thanks to the patriot act under bush.

All of that is true...

But, to be the protector of our Liberties is where he failed.

Also, it's possible he used a Federal Agency to deny the fundamental right of Free Assembly.

He might of conspired with this Federal Agency to commit fraud in a Presidential Election.

To use the he's no better than the rest defense...Well, that's a very low bar.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join